Check Out Trista Sutter's Play Room!

We planned Trista's son Max's first birthday party ... and now she's shared pictures of his "Candyland"-themed play room.

Momlogic Decorates Celeb Room

Former "Bachelorette" Trista Sutter inventively used decorations from Max's "Candyland"-themed first birthday party (which momlogic helped throw in August of last year) in the play room.

Trista tells momlogic: "It's actually a guest room that now sort of doubles as a play room. We have one of the little tables down there for finger-painting and all the pillows shaped like candy, along with lots more toys than are in the photos. So fun!"

Momlogic is excited to bring you pictures from Trista's second baby shower -- called a "sprinkle" (Get it? First one's a shower, second one's a little lighter) -- next month, when her friends help to welcome her baby girl. Stay tuned.

see more photossee more photos
Trista, Ryan and Max Through the YearsMax Sutter's First Birthday Party

next: Get Out of Toy Hell
Jill January 26, 2009, 10:39 AM

Enough already about Trista Sutter.

kim January 26, 2009, 2:48 PM

The way you are advertising this article is that this is a playroom and it does not look like a play room by the pics that are displayed. It looks a bit dangerous to be a playroom.

Anonymous January 26, 2009, 4:00 PM

Why are you planning (paying?) for this kid birthday? Maybe that money could have gone to better use somewhere else. I don’t understand why it’s seem like the people who can afford these things are alway getting stuff for free from some kind of celeb mag or websites that promote celebs. I’m sure there is many, many children out there who would love a party (any kind of party even small) but thier parents are out of work and can’t afford it. SUCH A WASTE!

cindy January 30, 2009, 11:54 AM

Are you kidding me…. momlogic is paying for ANOTHER PARTY, first there was one baby shower, then all the parties and the bday parties, now another baby shower. Come on! Momlogic - you’re making a lot of mothers upset by covering moochers like trista. Contrary to what you apparently think, we are not all waiting around in excitement to hear what new thing Trista did. We are busy with bigger problems in life, save the space for decent honorable moms, not moochers. If you dont take notice of all of us moms who have made these comments, you may lose a lot of your members and then who would pay for Trista’s constant parties?

carol January 30, 2009, 3:33 PM

Please leave Trista. I saw trista on tv being the first one ever shown the door on that dancing show. 1st couple on season ONE. and they didn’t even have the lowest judges score, it’s because it was COMBINED with viewer votes, and since nobody can stand her, she was the 1st one of the whole show ever booed off. Anyone notice she walks like a little kid and talks like a baby because she thinks it makes her attractive to men, I understand your thinking trista but it doesn’t work so grow up!

me February 7, 2009, 1:50 PM

Never heard of these people, but they need a parenting class.

dana February 10, 2009, 2:01 PM

Please enough of trista. You guys at momlogic are being blind about trista. You have to remember that she was paid $1 million to get married, which was payable at the time after she got married, it’s all in the public eye - her contract- so dont bother denying it trista. Point being, of course she seemed excited to get married and happy at the prospects of all the things she could buy and do then. Plus she controls ryan like crazy, he never says anything because she wont let him speak and that’s how she likes it. This is not a tale of true love as you all keep thinking, it’s a tale of greed and controlling men, she even said on the bachelor that she wanted money and cops that annoying baby voice all the time. I dont control my husband. Please have respectable role models on here as mothers.

marlene February 24, 2009, 11:04 AM

Did anybody see her on the bachelor jason women tell all show. She’s so ugly. Most pregnant women are beautiful and radiant. It’s karma. Maybe you shouldn’t have always been so shallow and money-hungry trista. You know what I wish the host of the bachelor would do, he calls other women out on being “materialistic” but he never did it to trista. Probably because of the million dollars trista was paid to get married, so he got a cut of it. It made me sick. I would have called her out on being a shallow snob and rude and greedy.

tina February 26, 2009, 2:24 PM

Yeah I saw her on the bachelor women tell all episode on Monday. It was funny - she does look bad. I would hate to be Max or Ryan and always listen to that baby voice. (even before Max was born, and more babies mean more of that voice.) It’s so stupid of her to say that she wants to see Ryan with a girl, and the 1st time she said she just thinks it will be cute to see Ryan with a baby. God help you if that’s the reason why you have babies. For her sake, I hope there’s more to it then that, even though that’s all she ever said.

tonicog March 8, 2009, 12:26 AM

What’s with all the hateful comments? Trista and Ryan didn’t have to stay together for 5 years for money. Nor did she have to get pregnant 2x. A lot of people care about Trista and Ryan. Also, remember millions tuned in for the marriage. At least they stayed together. The majority of the other bachelor couples haven’t. As long as reality TV is popular and the bachelor/bachelorette stays on the air, these media couples will stay in the media. Ther is nothing wrong with them making money for being public figures. Go in peace!!!Be happy for them; life is too precious, all too brief!

tina March 13, 2009, 9:43 AM

you’re right…people shouldn’t do things for money and they “don’t have to” as you say. But Trista does. If you remember the show, she talked about how spoiled she was, she told her own parents that they are miling the producers of the shows for the wedding, and it was all so shallow hearing her talk and the things she’s saying, the expensive everything. And it was infuriating and upsetting that someone could be so cold and materialistic and that nobody around had enough sense to say hey why dont you stop all the shopping and think about what’s really important

Martin Dornbusch March 20, 2011, 12:30 PM

I’m still learning from you, but I’m trying to achieve my goals. I certainly liked reading all that is posted on your site.Keep the tips coming. I loved it

Royal Retz March 30, 2011, 5:32 AM

Good article and straight to the point. I don’t know if this is truly the best place to ask but do you folks have any thoughts on where to get some professional writers? Thx :)

Johnie Randhawa April 6, 2011, 8:42 AM

I am always looking online for posts that can facilitate me. Thx!

air hogs remote control helicopter April 8, 2011, 9:06 AM

Some excellent points that you have made on this topic. From my study it would appear that you’ve performed an great job on the write-up and that most of the experts would agree with you.

Hilma Chin April 10, 2011, 6:07 AM

I’m still learning from you, as I’m making my way to the top as well. I definitely love reading all that is written on your site.Keep the information coming. I enjoyed it