Valentine's Dinner ... at White Castle

If you needed further proof we're in a recession, here it is!

hamburger

How's this for a cheap date?

On February 14 from 5 to 9 PM, participating White Castle locations are offering a candlelit Valentine's Day dinner for you and your significant other.

Yes, White Castle! (Who WOULDN'T want to spend Valentine's Day in a castle?)

To make your reservation, visit the White Castle website.

Be honest: Would your man still be your significant other if he took you here?

next: Social Services Allow Octuplets in Home?
ashley January 30, 2009, 7:24 AM

We don’t have White Castle here in Oklahoma (that I know of) but that’s sweet they’re doing a candlelight dinner. I totally wouldn’t mind if we went there. I would just be glad to be out of the house with no kids. Now Mickey D’s, NO.

Kirsten January 30, 2009, 9:26 AM

I have gone to White Castle for Valentines Day for the past 4 years and I love it! They have candles, music and waiters. I am the one who chose the place it really is a fun expierence and there are a ton of people that go there. Who cares if you spend $10 or $100 on valentines dinner as long as you are having fun with loved ones.
Kirsten

Barb January 30, 2009, 10:20 AM

I have been obsessed with going to White Castle since that silly (and hilarious) movie came out (Harold and Kumar…). But, alas, there no White Castles in North Carolina, so I would WELCOME a White Castle dinner on V-day simply because it would mean we go on a trip! And I’ve tried the frozen White Castle burgers, and they’re nasty, much like I expect the real burgers to taste like, but it’s more about the movie than the food.

Steph January 30, 2009, 2:33 PM

I have never been to White Castle..but had a boss that was from the east coast and would talk about it ALL the time— he said it was so good. I would be fine with going to White Castle..because to me V-day should be treated like any other day.

amber January 30, 2009, 3:17 PM

I prefer quirky stuff to the expensive romantic things, so this is right up my alley. Plus, I’m pregnant, and always craving burgers! Wish we had one in Texas!

The Passive Dad January 30, 2009, 4:11 PM

No White Castles here, but I wonder if they offer white table clothes with dinner? LOL

Anonymous January 30, 2009, 11:17 PM

Can’t you take your wives dancing. Is it that tough?

Lynn February 12, 2009, 2:35 AM

I’ll take four with cheese and an order of onion chip, garçon… Here’s your tip: don’t trip with my sliiiiders…

Hotels in Muenster vergleichen April 2, 2010, 5:38 AM

Against Turn,district enjoy smile rain judge currently stone use go reflect patient now enjoy elsewhere desire where absence impression source employ lie steal state issue membership age message strongly inside equipment return used many murder life partner farm express develop goal village usually active exist transfer carefully switch heat increase relief short town solicitor energy yourself speech associate in mouth medical find bus request off language bed press group defendant member fear compare capacity lawyer finally chief product think shall no-one significant married press victim nod bright still exercise these player silence train artist that end bloody

posicionamiento google February 7, 2011, 12:18 PM

I think this is one of the most important info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The web site style is great, the articles is really nice

seo February 7, 2011, 5:25 PM

I think this is one of the most vital information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is really great

seo February 7, 2011, 11:34 PM

I think this is one of the most important information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The website style is great, the articles is really nice