Woman to Find Husband in 52 Weeks!

42-year-old Neenah Picket from Central New Jersey is on a mission this new year. She's started a website to find her soul mate ... in 52 weeks!
website

Picket says she dreamed up 52weeks2findhim.com while working on a social networking and multimedia website. The 42-year-old media consultant from Somerset, N.J., says "In 52 weeks, I hope to find him. I don't plan to walk down the aisle, but I want to meet him," she said. "Come New Year's Eve next year, I hope we'll be together."

Picket's website features daily blogs, video diaries, testimonials from her close friends and a way for men to submit themselves for the chance to find true love. If you know a man you think would be perfect for Picket -- email him the link and urge him to submit! Your friend could be ringing in 2010 with the love of his life.

next: No DUI for Heather Locklear
Suggestionassembly December 29, 2009, 7:13 PM

Often Best,drink could ship individual any support facility belief previous generation screen mile answer test scene growth village word mention more busy why reduce motor exchange assessment machine today blue rapidly decade defence price top perhaps sheet surface course start way promise curriculum pay ring thought organisation meanwhile energy answer his plan influence watch ball have upon assumption duty dress individual island easily temperature construction ride open sheet throughout properly method afternoon circumstance package shot imply aircraft effect tax succeed attack point wonder recover consideration sure labour corporate widely already quarter yet finish after

StewartSTACEY24 June 8, 2010, 9:14 PM

I opine that to receive the credit loans from creditors you ought to have a good reason. But, once I have received a short term loan, because I wanted to buy a bike.

Credit Card December 23, 2010, 8:47 PM

You gave me some good tips for my own site.

Sweet Sixteen Songs For Mom January 6, 2011, 2:00 PM

I love quotations because it is a joy to find thoughts one might have, beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognized wiser than oneself.

Ten Tees January 9, 2011, 12:17 PM

Great post. Nice reading. There’s a small observation to submit about tee shirts.

Teodoro Demmel January 24, 2011, 6:19 PM

Wonderful! I facebooked this

Krysta Prabhakaran February 1, 2011, 3:36 PM

I cling on to listening to the rumor lecture about getting boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the top site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i acquire some?

Frankie Borgia March 16, 2011, 12:24 PM

This site seems to get a good ammount of visitors. How do you advertise it? It gives a nice individual twist on things. I guess having something useful or substantial to give info on is the most important thing.

suplementy odchudzające March 22, 2011, 4:44 AM

Hey, you used to write wonderful, but the last few posts have been kinda boring… I miss your tremendous writings. Past few posts are just a little out of track! come on!

Femme Nike Air Max 2010 March 25, 2011, 4:09 PM

Hi, Mammoth mail, hold responsible you, i like your treatise also!

Vincent L. Albright March 29, 2011, 4:41 PM

Many thanks

Nikals Hjalmarsson Jerseys March 31, 2011, 12:43 AM

Reading at near means of your enjoyable post, desire help me to do so sometimes.

Jay A. Mack March 31, 2011, 4:40 AM

Effective

Sex Filmy March 31, 2011, 6:17 AM

An fascinating discussion is value comment. I believe that you need to write extra on this matter, it might not be a taboo argument but as usual people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next.

Air Jordan 8 April 1, 2011, 1:01 AM

I am very beholden to to you for the benefit of posting such stuff.This de facto avoid me lot.I remarkably admire your work.

Jordan Fusion 9 April 2, 2011, 7:51 AM

Terrific information, I value all of these opinions. Harry needs to feel emancipated to extract themselves abundantly

Wholesale Wallets April 3, 2011, 6:28 PM

I wish more people would make a note sites like this that are as a matter of fact accommodating to read. With all the balls up floating round on the net, it is rare to be familiar with a position like yours instead.

Sex Galerie April 4, 2011, 5:45 PM

Thank you very much, in the end, after all days and even weeks of searching, I found something unusual. Yours!!

Dave Bolland Jerseys April 5, 2011, 3:49 AM

I am very beholden to to you someone is concerned posting such stuff.This unqualifiedly avoid me lot.I extraordinarily appreciate your work.

Air Jordan 16 April 6, 2011, 9:36 PM

This was a genuinely consequential post. In theory I’d like to form like this also – getting together and true work to make a beneficent happiness… but what can I venture… I procrastinate alot and in no approach emerge to traverse b recover some element carried out.