Would You Let Your Man Go In the Out Door?

NOTE: Moms -- this is graphic content.

couple embracing

Guest blogger Karrine Steffans: How do I put this gently? Ummm, well, I guess there are no easy ways to discuss the "pain in the butt" subject of anal sex, therefore, please accept my apology, in advance, for putting you through this.

Many men and women enjoy the practice of what is technically called sodomy. There are thirty countries and eight states in the US in which opposite-sex sodomy is illegal. So, if you and your husband live in one of those eight states, you can always use the law as an excuse to not participate if anal sex comes up in conversation. That is, if you are not as adventurous as he, in that regard.

Now, I am usually an advocate for the adage "don't knock it 'til you try it," but in this case, I have to withdraw my advocation. Anal sex is not the sort of thing you just try, it is an event, a massive undertaking and a sex life-changing moment.

Anal sex, ladies, is not for the faint and certainly not for the woman who runs from pain. However, for those who have braved the initial shock of having something go in their out door, it becomes an exciting addition to their sexual adventures in marriage -- and I say "in marriage" because this is not the sort of thing you want to try with some guy who's just going to leave you in three months. No, this is strictly husband-and-wife, 'til death do we part stuff!

The orgasms alone may repay brave women for their dedication and, as with all fetishes and sexual practices, couples that participate find themselves further tied by their adventurous trusting of one another.

Breathe, relax and lubricate, brave ladies.

All this and more can be found in The Vixen Manual: How to Find, Seduce and Keep the Man You Want, July 2009. Visit me at Karrine.com for more.

Fess up: Have YOU tried anal sex?

next: Day Care Worker Throws Toddler to Ground, Kills Him
swash1 January 21, 2009, 2:51 PM

don’t knock it til you try it ladies! I tried it and I am not a fan… but sometimes *if he’s good* he might get lucky (tee hee hee).

iLLNiNi23 January 21, 2009, 2:57 PM

Ummm….Like the two guys on In Living Color HATED IT! Horrible experience! MAYBE WHEN MARRIED BUT NOT UNTIL THEN!! Nice blog though!

9th Ward January 21, 2009, 3:02 PM

& as a guy, I’d just add, it doesn’t mean your man is no longer a fan of the “traditional” method, just wanna try something different. Take is as a compliment to your backside, not an insult to your front.

Yes January 21, 2009, 3:29 PM

All for this!

GP Mommy January 21, 2009, 4:03 PM

This is why she said “married”, this is truly unique sexperience! Marriage gives you the license to be a physically, emotionally, & sexually open… Trust me, after 11 years there are still new positions to be learned!

Graphic:
My tip: Try the finger test… If your uptight… have a shot of tequila & tube of K-y!

lovelyrose January 21, 2009, 4:54 PM

my mom always told me if a man wants to do you in the other end you may want to check that.he may be a gay man.which is a good pointe if he can do you he could do a man.he she right?lol

Sue January 21, 2009, 8:40 PM

don’t knock it if you haven’t tried it. it’s great

Jen January 22, 2009, 1:01 AM

I’ve always said I was going to save SOMETHING for marriage lol. This being the something.

anon January 22, 2009, 7:25 AM

we do this alot. we enjoy it and also you can’t get preggo that way! :-D

cb January 22, 2009, 8:41 AM

one bad experience pre-marriage and i can’t bring myself to do it again. i just get too tense.

mg January 22, 2009, 8:57 AM

It is one of best orgasms I ever had.

Helloh January 22, 2009, 11:01 AM

Why does it seem that there is always an assumption (notice start of word) that MEN are all for the back door?

They are not!

I have had a number of “requests” from Ladies over my lifetime and the answer has always been “Not tonight Dear!”.

long time married January 22, 2009, 11:37 AM

I don’t mind it if I’ve been drinking quite a bit and, um, etc. It doesn’t give me enough stimulation to have an orgasm, though.

morning January 22, 2009, 11:49 AM

we have great orgasims using the front door. so no interest in trying the other door.

Lisa January 22, 2009, 12:52 PM

I really like and I reeeaaaaaaaalllllllllyyy like it when i’m drunk oh my god.

Anonymous January 22, 2009, 3:57 PM

good old bufu

Christina January 22, 2009, 6:56 PM

I have never had any problems with reaching orgasm the traditional way but with anal sex it comes 10 times faster and 50 times more intense. Just lay back, whip out the lube, and enjoy the ride! And, yes, marriage activity ONLY!

StpHstlingUs January 22, 2009, 10:00 PM

Got to give it to your Karrine you know how to create a buzzz first you told us just a fraction of the clebs you have slept with cause we know you continue to add to your list now you are talking about going down then going behind… Is this what your book is about… not sure how you filled all the pages? but any one that buys a book from you about how to keep a man …has got to be crazy..cause if you were able to keep a man with these bits of knowledge and stuff you’ve done. you wouldn’t have your first book would you? not haten just staten the truth! Somebody tell me why they call this site momlogic when the real name should be Hoelogic!

kim January 22, 2009, 11:13 PM

wow, it is amazing how this dumb chick named karrine, can FINALLY say something decent. i mean at least she knows that this kind of junk is not only DISGUSTING, but also illegal. the fact that she can attest to some of the big “O’s” must mean she knows somthing about this……GROSS. i have been married for a lil minute now and my husband ALREADY knows……there is NO way this is going on. he doesnt want it and i dont either. i mean there are just some things that should NOT happen, and this is one of them. there is NOT enough alcohol or KY that can bring any type of pleasure from this unimaginable torture.