Yet Another Gorgeous Dress For Michelle!

She was absolutely stunning last night, but did you catch a glimpse of the dress she wore to church this morning? This First Lady can do no wrong in the fashion department.

michelle obama

Michelle Obama is quickly becoming not just one of the most stylish First Ladies ever, but a fashion icon, too. Her dress this morning, a floral retro number with 3/4 sleeves, was yet another winner this inauguration week. Rather than being stuffy in a suit, she chose a flirty dress, and we absolutely love it.

We are finding out who makes this dress, and will update as soon as we know!

see more photossee more photossee more photos
Michelle Obama's Inaugural Party Gown Barack ObamaObama Family's Matching Style

next: Anthony Documents: No Pizza in Trunk
Connie January 21, 2009, 12:46 PM

She certainly is a stunning lady!

Anonymous January 21, 2009, 1:02 PM

can someone talk about her goals as first lady and not worry about her dress! don’t get me wrong, i like her dress and her style…BUT there are more important things!

Courtney January 21, 2009, 2:05 PM

Are you kidding me?? This is another miss. The pattern is awful. I know she supposedly likes patterns but they do not photograph well. She is far from a fashion icon and is in DESPERATE need of a stylist.

Kristen January 21, 2009, 3:31 PM

Seriously??? This is a fashion hit? I think Michelle O has the potential to look so much better. Why does she keep wearing dresses that exaggerate her back and slouched way of walking? They make her look like a hunchback for goodness sake.

Robin Carter  January 21, 2009, 4:20 PM

l did not like the dress she wore to church this morning, and l also did not like the qown last night. Michelle does need to learn how to move about in a gown. She could not enjoy the dance with her husband because she didn’t know that she was suppose to lift the gown with one hand while she danced with her husband last night. The President kept stepping on the dress. The Presidet enjoyed hisself while unfortunitly the first lady didn’t. She was not comfortable in the dress. She picked the wrong dress. She needs a fashion stylist because some of the clothes she wears makes her look bulky. She will get it together.

Darlene January 21, 2009, 8:49 PM

Dress? I thought she found that rag in the remnants rack at the local Carpetmart. She seem’s to be stuck on herself, and believe me, she’s no Jackie O. Stick to the facts on this site and let the mush & gush to the tabloids.
Darlene

Linda Roberts January 21, 2009, 11:37 PM

the outfit the morning of the Inauguration was NOT good! THE lime green gloves and the non matching shoes were deplorable. She does NOT have a good fashion sens and desperately needs a stylist! Today’s church dress was another MISS!

El January 21, 2009, 11:45 PM

Michelle Obama did not look happy. I have seen Michelle look better in other dresses throughout the campaign. It seemed each dress was a little off in some way. Maybe her husband chose her wardrobe so she would not outshine him like Princess Diana did to Prince Charles.

BeeBee January 21, 2009, 11:56 PM

Mrs O’s “stylist” is apparently the same one “the other O” uses. That’s why they both look frumpy and definitely not the fashion icons the liberals and biased “in love” media claim she is.
Curiously, none have mentioned the cost of the Jimmy Choo shoes compared to Governor Palin’s from PayLess. For shame.

Jake January 22, 2009, 12:33 AM

ok…honestly, this dress is hideous. And for you to say she is a fashion icon? Come on, smells like this site is just another left-wing propaganda machine.

Carm January 22, 2009, 12:47 AM

I agree with most of the comments so far. She has no sense of style that I have seen. I wish I could say she gets better as time goes by but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Her inaugural gown was like a living room drape and I agree she had no idea how to dance or even walk in the long ball gown which looked like it had blobs of tissue tacked onto it. Please someone help this woman dress.

BeeBee January 22, 2009, 12:52 AM

Agreed - NO style - no icon for sure.
Left—wing site - DEFINITELY - just look at the video (good bye MR.President Bush)Shameful disrespect!! I’ve sent it to Child Protective Services. That’s not only propaganda, it’s child abuse.

beavercleaver January 22, 2009, 1:13 AM

Michelle should incarcerate her designer in Gitmo and let him/her lead a focus group there with the other holy inmates. The kids are cute but the stuff she’s worn, from that red and black Halloween costume on election night to the Big Bird ball gown last night, are laughable. And, she has no idea about matching her hand bag, gloves and shoes to her outfits. The press desperately wants to make the Obama’s into John and Jackie Kennedy but only the most committed are buying it. Camelot it ain’t but Sesame Street it may be. I thought I was a bad dancer. Geez.

sarah January 22, 2009, 10:03 AM

how much more to the left can this site get ?
michelle looking stunning again oh please ………she could be running around the south lawn naked with a paper bag on her head and this site along with with the butt kissing press would go on and on about how wonderful she is ………who really with any sense gives a rats behind about her taste ( or obviously lack of). I will stick to worryin about the state of americas future and issues that are so much more important

Anonymous January 22, 2009, 10:35 AM

I thought that the dress she wore for the inauguration was a hideous color. It looked like baby poop. Plus the white gown looked like an old prom dress. Style? You’ve got to be kidding! I have a feeling that anything that Michelle and the president do and say will be drooled over by this site.

Heman Womanhater January 22, 2009, 10:50 AM

Michelle OBama looks like a man. She is not attractive.

Anonymous January 22, 2009, 11:32 AM

I agree with most of these responses. Both of her dresses on inauguration day were bad choices. Today is not much better. I also don’t think she has what it takes to be a style icon like Jackie O. Please stop gushing over her - it just sounds stupid at this point. I don’t care what she or Obama or the kids wear, all I care about is he doing the right thing and working hard to fix this country.

BeeBee January 22, 2009, 11:45 AM

What purpose is there to keep expressing views of Mrs. O’s clothes?
How about an opinion on the disrespect,which is my belief, on the video presented on this site? Doesn’t that speak volumes to the (lack of) moral compass of the “Progressives”. If this is symbolic of ‘progressive’ there’s no wonder this Amazing America is now denigrated by many. How do you expect others to respect the U.S. (us!!) if it’s own citizens don’t respect one another? Doesn’t anyone here think this is a subject more worthy of discourse than Mrs. O’s choice in clothing? You might as well be discussing the difference in hair styles of Malia and Sasha during the inauguration than on a normal given day.

Sara January 22, 2009, 12:38 PM

You must be kidding, that dress was hideous, looks like she took that from the dinning room draperies. What is it with all of you. Slobbering all over the Bama’s. Bama momma needs dental work, fashion designer, and hair stylist.
Please do not sicken us again with this junk.

jackie January 22, 2009, 12:45 PM

it’s gorgeous, it’s trendy for spring. i think she is doing amazingly well with her fashions! picking a dress over a stuffy suit is always better in my book.
beautiful.