Are You Thinking What We're Thinking?

On left, Nadya Suleman, mom of octuplets plus six. On the right, Angelina Jolie, mom of six.

suleman and angelina jolie

We thought so!

next: Octuplets Mom Says She Was Lonely
Tammy February 6, 2009, 12:15 PM

Creepy! This woman could be a Angieophile! I would be very interested to know if Ms. Suleman has had any plastic surgery!

leelee February 6, 2009, 12:38 PM

Just because they look similar means nothing. It’s not like she had surgery to look like Angelina. Many of us have others out there that look like us.

annon February 6, 2009, 12:45 PM

I was actually thinking it when I saw this on TMZ hours ago!

Anonymous February 6, 2009, 2:18 PM

I don’t think they look that much alike

Harriet February 6, 2009, 2:23 PM

EEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWW!!!!!! Her parents’ money and disability checks still at work I see.

duh February 6, 2009, 5:26 PM

leelee, they don’t look similar naturally, that’s what is being pointed out here. It is obvious that this woman has done something to her face. My guess is collagen injections in her lips and a nose job. Her nose doesn’t sit naturally on her face. So, not only is it an odd coincidence that she resembles Angelina, but the fact that she’s has an unnatural obsession with having children, like Ms. Jolie, makes the resemblance that much more bizzare. Get it now? It’s too bad she dosn’t have money like Brangelina, who can actually afford thier children and give them good lives.

bethie3162 February 6, 2009, 6:34 PM

I thought the exact same thing when I saw the pics for the upcoming interview with Ann Curry….I’m sure there is more to this story than anyone realizes!!!!

Natalie February 6, 2009, 6:50 PM

I thought the exact same thing as I watched her interview this morning. My first tought was, “uh-oh, this B* has an Angelina obsession”. The whole situation made me sick before I saw her and now that I’ve seen her and heard her talk, I worry for the future of those children.

IE Reader February 6, 2009, 7:58 PM

Those lips arent natural. Botox?

jw February 6, 2009, 9:10 PM

Nadya’s lips have been worked on for sure… she has a look that doesn’t seem to appear in nature…in fact there is something very, shall I say, jokeresk to them for sure…. take a look at Presilla Presley & Meg Ryan’s lips post plastic surgery… they all look the same…. And none of them look like Angelina……………………Also, Nadya’s nose appears to have had some work done too…

Sheron February 7, 2009, 12:17 AM

Wow MomLogic!! The first thing I thought this morning when we finally saw her was - at oh, we have a serious Angelina wannabe here.

But jw, you are right. It’s that Meg Ryan post surgery look - the joker. I just can’t stand watching this woman talk with her fake face. It’s too creepy. I would never watch a reality show of hers.

Now it is known that Joker Lady received upwards of $165,000 in disability. So, instead of making life better for her 6 kids. You know, like moving into a house that has more than 2 bedrooms. (Three adults and six children are living in a 2 bedroom house!!) She gets plastic surgery and another round of IVF.

Here in Texas, I am thinking Child Protective Services would step in and do something about this.

If you watched her interview with poor Ann Currey, who had to be nice and act like she was understanding, it’s obvious this plastic woman with delusions of granduer needs some help with mental issues. She is not overwhelmed. That’s your first clue, right there.

I would think California Children Protective Services is going to step in. If her money making scheme doesn’t pan out - she just might kill all those babies. I’m sure she got all the plastic surgery in preparation for the show she thinks she is going to star in.

And somewhere Angelina will watch and marvel at what a wonderful mother I am. Maybe Angelina will even invite me and the kids over for a play date!

Dayna February 8, 2009, 11:38 AM

Jesus. Seriously? When her medical records go public, if they’ve yet to, and show that’s she’s had a nose job and lip injections, my current opinion will change. Which is, this is such a crock. Compare the ages of her children to Brangelina’s kids. There is a difference. There are many brunettes with full lips that look similar to Angelina. To say this woman is obsessed is rediculous.

Dayna February 8, 2009, 11:42 AM

Sheron, I find your post equally crazy to this woman’s need to have more children in a world so filled with harsh (and ignorant) judges. To say she will kill her babies is far more disgusting than what her supposed intentions are for having multiple children. Kudos for the most effed up comment yet.

Eqrkpbrg July 1, 2009, 1:53 AM