FOX: A baby survived a lethal cocaine overdose, the Brazilian newspaper O Globo reported.
The 15-month-old boy, who lives in the city of Varzea Grande, Mato Grosso state, found the cocaine on his mother's bed this past weekend and proceeded to eat the drug.
According to the baby's grandmother, the baby's mother found him unconscious after he ingested it.
The baby's grandmother took him to the hospital, where he was treated in intensive care.
The boy's mother has since run away and police now consider her a fugitive of the law. Police are investigating the incident and said they will put the child in the care of relatives when he is released from the hospital.
Read more hot stories Moms Are Talking About.