Caylee Anthony's Remains Cremated

cayleeanthony270.jpg

Cfnews13.com: The attorney representing the Anthony family confirmed Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were cremated.

However, Brad Conway said the remains are not at the family's Orange County home and will not say where they're being kept.

Meanwhile, Caylee wasn't the only one Lee Anthony was talking to when he said "C-M-A, I miss you. I love you."

Caylee, Casey, and Cindy Anthony all share the same initials. Conway told the Orlando Sentinel Lee was talking to all of them. Conway said he wanted his sister to know he loves her.

Casey Anthony's attorney now has a new spokesperson to represent him.

Jose Baez has hired longtime legal expert Marti Mackenzie to speak for Baez.

As part of the switch, Baez will no longer use Press Corp Media.

In a statement released Thursday, the company said it will continue to be on call to Baez if needed.

next: Painfully Honest Valentine's Candy Hearts
alex February 13, 2009, 10:59 AM

I want to know if there were fingerprints on the sticky side of the duct tape…?

patricia February 13, 2009, 12:18 PM

why did the mother kill her own daughter she was so cute…?

SanSmith February 13, 2009, 1:25 PM

I was always wondering something about George’s missing gas cans that Casey took. George said that when he confronted her near her car,Casey pushed him aside and shoved the gas cans that were in the trunk into his arms. She also speed away when he tried to come near her and her car again. Do you suppose that Caylee was still in the trunk on June 24th and it started to stink? I’m thinking in order to hide the evidence she might have planned to set her car on fire using the gas cans at a remote location and George stopped her. Does anybody think she might have been planning this?

Anonymous February 13, 2009, 1:36 PM

RIDICULOUS

SHARON February 13, 2009, 1:59 PM

I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT CAYLEE WAS STILL IN THE TRUNK AT THE TIME GEORGE TRIED TO GET THE GAS CANS OUT OF THE TRUNK. AND YES SHE MAY HAVE BEEN PANICED AND THOUGHT OF SETTING THE CAR ON FIRE TO DESTROY EVIDENCE. WITH HER ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. I WISH THAT THE MEMORIAL SERVICE WOULD HAVE BEEN JUST ABOUT CAYLEE. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT THEN. I HOPE THAT CAYLEE WAS ASLEEP, KNOCKED OUT, ECT BEFORE THAT TAPE WAS PLACED OVER HER MOUTH.

marcie February 14, 2009, 7:30 PM

patricia…do you have *any* cerebral synapses firing?

gayle February 20, 2009, 3:14 PM

That poor baby Caylee. I fell in love with her from the beginning, watched Nancy Grace daily. How could a MOTHER/a WOMAN do that to a beautiful child. Especially when she could have simply gave her to Cindy & George, and walked away? She was never there anyway, which tells me she had it out for her daughter.
Shame on Casey Anthony!