Jessica Alba's Body After Baby Secret

Jessica Alba wants the world to know her body after baby secret. And this is something we can ALL attain. Love that!

jessica alba

"I wore a girdle," the actress, 28, tells the March issue of Elle. "Eight weeks after my girlfriend had her baby, you could see her six-pack. She told me to put an elastic band around my waist - any kind of band or girdle works."

(Brooke Burke is also a girdle fan. She swears by a post-pregnancy belly wrap, and even designed her own line called Tauts.)

Jessica Alba confesses that she tried working out after having Honor to get in shape for a calendar shoot, but quickly gave it up.

"[The workouts] were horrible," she tells the magazine. "I cried. And I haven't worked out since."

We love that about her!

C'mon, moms, confess: Do you wear shapewear or a girdle?

Beautiful Actresses Who Play Ugly Jessica Alba: One Hot Mama! Jessica Alba Gives Birth

next: My Kid is Cuter than Your Kid
yeah, right February 5, 2009, 1:45 PM

sure, I believe that. Yeah, and I believe in the Tooth Fairy too. And the Easter Bunny.

I’m sure that having perfect genetics, personal chefs, trainers, meal delivery and every other convenience of Hollywood has nothing to do with it. phhhbbbtttt

Elita February 5, 2009, 2:26 PM

She needs to stop lying. She doesn’t work anymore? Yeah right. She has said before that she comes from a long line of overweight people (her mom is very overweight) and she has worked extremely hard her entire life not to look like them.

KOPAL February 5, 2009, 4:24 PM

This is the reason NORMAL people feel so depressed and frustrated with themselves for not living up to celebrity standards. I workout like crazy, eat mostly healthy and my body in no way resembles Jessica Albas. And she just looks that way naturally. I would like to trade lives for one week and see how she looked and felt and the end.

jw February 5, 2009, 7:02 PM

She was thin and fit before her pregnancy and probably worked out throughout her pregnancy so the fact that she only needed a girdle to look like she was back in shape is not a surprise.

Christina February 5, 2009, 7:09 PM

I believe her. I come from a long line of fat people and even after my first child I was stick thin. Then came number two … number three. Haha. Let’s see her after she has more children.

Anonymous February 5, 2009, 11:42 PM

It’s amazing how many people on this site are no unhappy and jealous. Everyone is so judgemental. If you don’t like seeing fit celebrities,no matter how they got that way… don’t look or read about it. Stop holding youself to their standards and be happy with yourself.

Sarah February 6, 2009, 12:53 AM

I am by no means a fan or not a fan of Jessica Alba but I do have to agree with the girdle theory. I come from a large family (and I don’t mean in number) and have worked had most of my life to stay a relatively healthy size. After my first child I wore a girdle for about 6 weeks and my stomach was much firmer and flatter than some of my skinner mothers group friends.

Anonymous March 24, 2009, 2:33 PM

i dont belive it. She had mentioned she went back to her work outs as soon as she could but i do belive the girdle helped out ALOT. She looks great ! Alot of us wish we would have all that lux, personal nutritionist/trainer during pregnancy and not have to work but hey , we got to be happy with ourselfs and not try to meet celeb standards.

albafan January 19, 2010, 2:00 AM

She’s got one of the most attractive feet among actresses. See complete collection of Jessica Alba’s feet here:

justin bieber tattoo December 5, 2010, 7:58 PM

I GOT A CRAZY IDEA FOR U, DONT DO IT ” lmaooo !!!!!

emerald bowl December 12, 2010, 7:03 AM

I GOT A CRAZY IDEA FOR U, DONT DO IT ” lmaooo !!!!!

megan fox no clothes December 12, 2010, 12:23 PM

lol i know right

miley cyrus no clothes December 14, 2010, 11:06 PM

I just like to say it how I see it. Take care.

miley cyrus no clothes December 15, 2010, 7:38 AM

god you guys like this hoe cus she looks good.

miley cyrus no clothes December 16, 2010, 3:13 AM

I just like to say it how I see it. Take care.

miley cyrus no clothes December 16, 2010, 8:00 AM

lol i know right

megan fox no clothes December 16, 2010, 9:57 AM

I GOT A CRAZY IDEA FOR U, DONT DO IT ” lmaooo !!!!!

megan fox no clothes December 16, 2010, 8:03 PM

god you guys like this hoe cus she looks good.

nicki minaj booty December 20, 2010, 2:40 AM

lol i know right

nicki minaj booty December 20, 2010, 9:59 AM

I GOT A CRAZY IDEA FOR U, DONT DO IT ” lmaooo !!!!!