Levi Johnston Moves in with the Palins

He knocked up Bristol ... now he's moved in to help with baby duty. Would you let your daughter's boyfriend move in?

levi johnson and bristol palin with baby

People magazine is reporting that Levi Johnston, 18, the former high school hockey player now working as an apprentice electrician, is shacking up with the Palins.

"He has been staying at [the Palins' home] a lot with Bristol and helping her out," a pal of Levi's tells People. "He really likes being a father."

In the first week after Tripp's birth, Levi moved in with the Palins, Levi's mother, Sherry Johnston, told People. He immersed himself in childcare duties and bought his son a miniature hockey stick.

Lately, friends and relatives say, he's been back and forth between the Palins' and his mother's home 15 minutes away. Sometimes, he brings along Tripp to visit his paternal grandmother, who told People that health issues restrict her ability to go out.

If you were in Sarah Palin's shoes, would you have let Levi move in?

next: Kanye West Admits to Sex Addiction
Kelli February 18, 2009, 4:49 PM

My mom would never do that. I think there are better ways to allow Levi to be involved without bringing him around Sarah’s younger children. Her daughter is already a single mother, why add another sin to the mix? She might get pregnant again!

Kin February 18, 2009, 4:55 PM

Kelli, you’re right. I would never allow my daughter’s boyfriend to move in with my other children. Better they get married and move out completely. That’s the price you pay when you grow up too quickly…

Ami February 18, 2009, 7:48 PM

At least he wants to be involved. She could get just as pregnant without him living there. He should be there on a day to day basis!
Kelli~I think there are better ways to allow Levi to be involved without bringing him around Sarah’s younger children.
Guess what, I am pretty sure the other kids have figured out who the father is! It’s better for the other kids to see that he is involved than to hide him away. Hopefully it never happens to you, but if it does you might change your mind.

mercaties February 18, 2009, 7:52 PM

I have daughters of my own, and yes, I would let the boyfriend move in. Hell, if she’s allready pregnant there’s not mutch else that can really happen. But this case is a little differnt these aren’t teenagers people they are both legal adults!!

Bec Thomas February 18, 2009, 9:12 PM

Both of these two are adults now, they have had a baby together and they plan on getting married. He should be around to help with his baby and support Bristol. I think it’s very realstic that he is moving in with her until they can get out on their own, in fact this used to be acommon thing to do in America. We have a tendency to dump our young adults out into the world with a sink or swim attitude. Than we wonder why do many of them sink.

mercaties February 18, 2009, 10:15 PM

Thank you Bec, nobody else seems to agree with me on the other post either. Bristol is an adult she is eighteen! Some of you talk about her like she’s fifteen.

nunya February 19, 2009, 12:58 AM

this is directed toward kelli. what does “i think there are better ways to allow Levi to be involved without bringing him around Sarah’s younger children”. hes not not going to rape them he just wants to take care of his responisblities….. i can tell that your christian because you think it is a sin to have a baby before you are married. let me ask you this why is marrige such an important part of the “good christian” image when WELL over half of people who get married also get divorced and put there children through custody hell and child support crap. being married has nothing to do with being happy and having children. this guy is doing the right thing if the mother will allow it then why not let him be closer to his SON not her younger daughters… what a negative way to look at things.

lawrence February 19, 2009, 6:36 AM

Cute and happy couple. I am so glad you are happy together. But, It seems this guy’s profile is still up at “”Richromances.com”“. You are no long a single already. Are you looking for only pals over there?

Kristen February 19, 2009, 5:30 PM

I think it’s great that he is stepping up and being responsible. I also thinks it’s great that Briston Palin’s parents are helping them rather than kicking them out, the baby and bristol and levi would have a much harder life if it were not for someone being understanding. You can’t take a baby back so let them be good parents, learn from their mistakes and support them so they can have a bright future.

Fran March 21, 2009, 1:22 PM

i would allow the boyfriend to move in, i have 3 boys and 1 girl so i would move the girl in if her parents reject her, I’m not saying i would not be mad but i’m not gonna give her the impression i don’t care, if the father wants to learn responsibility then the best way to do it is to let him learn it by being there . I would also help them find resources and teach them how to support them selves. I’m not gonna let them live off of me but will help give them the confidence to do it on their own.

Golf September 21, 2010, 12:40 AM

fashion October 1, 2010, 4:45 AM

As a fellow professional from the fashion sector, I discovered your site to be informative. I’m a Senior Lecturer within the Cultural Studies department at Central Saint Martins exactly where I’m also working using a project for the industry. You gave me some great ideas for my own website.

Fashion Trends October 12, 2010, 5:40 PM

Nice! I dugg this

Orenlyten October 16, 2010, 6:42 PM
bottrooma October 24, 2010, 4:10 AM

Internet Providers Directory : Largest view behind this directory is to help our website surfers who are looking seeking excellent deal on Internet Provider. Our premium tabulate of Internet Access Provider will certainly be your pre-eminent choice. We have listed some lid eminence ISP Provider call of our stimulus register on the footing of higher narcotic addict satisfaction ration. We be suffering with created individual consideration page someone is concerned freebie abonamente internet

Basically we bear differentiated our website in two out-and-out sections: Broadband Internet and High Dialup Internet. At the beck our broadband internet cross-section you can remark budget-priced broadband providers like Cable Internet, DSL Provider, Wireless Internet Providers and ISDN Provider along with their bonus, system, reviews and ratings.

We make every effort to swarm all communication and also to plan for for detail and spotless data an eye to Internet Providers. By browsing through our unlike detachment you can discover twopenny Internet Checking Providers. Also you can match two ISP Providers to be agreeable tucker stock on Internet Provider.

Also we comprise created a peerless ISP Dialogue forum where alcohol can mail their problem cognate to Internet Provider. Thousands of users post their problem continually and they got answer of their question.

AussieKITE November 13, 2010, 10:46 PM

Hope this location is regarded as the proper place to contribute this… I primarily wanted to let everybody using the forum who lives in Down Under know about a superb high-end audio visual equipment online store entitled Ordio. I located them surprisingly by accident when I was scouring the web for http://www.ordio.com.au - wireless headphones and it just so happened that these blokes had the most reasonable prices available. Not only that but they are amazingly knowledgeable and even followed up on my expenditure to make sure that I was still happy. They actually buy out big inventories of high end audio equipment so that they can genuinely break the price down. Certainly give them a visit if you’re watching for some home electronics.

Tito

garage storage racks November 30, 2010, 6:15 PM

Thanks for your insight for the great written piece. I am glad I have taken the time to read this.

Tales of Pirates Crusader Leveling Guide December 16, 2010, 4:28 AM

I love when you talk about this type of stuff in your posts. Perhaps could you continue to do this?