Mom Gets Kinky in Hannah Montana Wig

Last night, to spice things up in the bedroom, I wore a Hannah Montana wig. Is that bad?

Hannah Montana Wig

Momlogic's Julie: I wore a Hannah Montana wig to bed last night.

NO, I was not trying to be the teen pop star ... that would just be creepy.

I bought a few wigs on clearance after Halloween for my daughter and her friends to play dress up, and had a few left over. Last night on a whim, I decided a long, blonde wig might add some sparks between the sheets.

It did! There's nothing like a new hair color to add some variety in the boudoir. No complaints from my man last night.

But I must admit I felt a LITTLE funny knowing the wig was branded Hannah Montana. I didn't share the tidbit with my hubby ... for all he knew, it was just a blonde wig from "Ho's R Us." I just added some red lingerie and fishnets and we were good to go.

This morning, I just made sure to hide the wig in a place my 5-year-old daughter can't find it. I can already hear her now: "Mommy, why are you wearing a Hannah Montana wig?"

Gulp. THAT would be enough to scar her for life ... and to sour her on her favorite TV show forever!

next: Woman Accused of Trying to Poison Baby Food
Mic February 17, 2009, 6:26 PM

LMAO! I just got this wig for my daughter for her 5th birthday on clearance!! What a good idea! I think I may have to borrow her wig! I just won’t let her know. Thanx for the good idea!

anonymous February 17, 2009, 6:37 PM

Absolutely funny!! This totally cracks me up… When I get a new hairstyle or dye my hair my hubby says he’s ‘gettin’ some strange’. I guess I can save some dough next time and just buy a wig :O)

Anonymous February 17, 2009, 11:00 PM

Kinda weird to me. Just because it is a Hannah Montanna wig.

lawrence February 18, 2009, 2:26 AM

Funny! A hot debate is taking place at forum and blog area of Richromances.com where many celebrities and actress, models are chatting and looking.

LisaMom March 6, 2009, 5:49 AM

nice

LisaMom March 6, 2009, 6:31 AM

I have also worn the Hannah montana wig and panties. i am very petite. Strange that i wore fishnets and pointy toed slings. my man loves them

Anonymous March 27, 2009, 5:59 PM

I wore my 10 year old daughters wig in bed aswell, only its was Sharpey from High School Musical, it was the best time in my WHOLE life!

Anonymous March 28, 2009, 8:38 PM

One thing is to wear a wig in the bedroom and another is to try to impersonate a teenage idol. How would you feel if your neighbor dressed up as your daughter to please her husbands sick desires?

Anonymous September 29, 2009, 2:14 PM

Why not just wear a random blonde wig? Why select Hannah Montana? Clearance or not, it seems kinda weird. What really makes it weird is drawing attention to it and sharing it on the internet.

Danielle October 18, 2009, 12:33 PM

I am in Israel and I would like to buy the Hannah Montana concert wig.