Octomom Finally Admits Mistake

Nadya Suleman opened up to Dr. Phil and said that implanting more embryos was a "mistake." At last!

Nadya Suleman, Dr. Phil

On the Dr. Phil show, octomom Nadya Suleman finally admitted that having eight more children when she could barely take care of the six she already had may not have been the best idea. "In hindsight, I don't know what I was thinking," she says.

But Nadya tried to convince Dr. Phil and America that she has a plan for her babies once they come home. "The plan is definitely underway," she says, adding that she intends to live on her student loans.

She also says she will rely on volunteers to help her take care of the babies.

View the CNN video.

Multiple Mania

It's Multiple Mania!

Are you happy Nadya finally admitted her mistake?

See Also:

next: Michelle Obama: My Marriage Isn't 'Perfect'
Anonymous February 27, 2009, 3:44 PM

the kids should be taken away from this waste of sperm, kids are better off without this money sucking welfare loser

ray February 27, 2009, 3:44 PM

Damn! how much is she getting in tudent loans? Hell I need to apply for student loans. Sound like another bail out to me.

Kristen February 27, 2009, 3:44 PM

She doesn’t need help. The babies need help. Farm them out to loving adoptive homes and stick this freakball in a padded room.

Sue February 27, 2009, 3:44 PM

We didn’t say foster homes. Let people with actual money adopted them. There are many many many people looking to adopt babies.

Robert Harken February 27, 2009, 3:45 PM

Please please remove all 14 children from octo-loon ASAP!!!anyone this unstable,irrational,dishonest is capable of anything! It could be just a matter of time before she pulls an Andrea Yates and drowns these innocents in a bathtub!!! I pray God removes this woman from the planet before she gets pregnant again!!!

Debbie February 27, 2009, 3:45 PM

Why is it that liberals have NO problem with illegals coming over here and getting assistance, but have a hard time giving this mother help? She may be off her nut, but unless she is a danger to herself or her children or is neglecting them by not giving them the basics, there is NO legal recourse for taking her children away. The government quit taking children away from impoverished families in the 1950s.

Mom of 3 February 27, 2009, 3:47 PM

This woman is a spoiled brat that has always had her way and was very disrespectful to her mother in one interview. Did they ever tell her “no”? Obviously the parents raised a spoiled and unappreciative young woman that continues to take advantage of them, society and anyone foolish enough to send money for her plastic surgery, perfect nails and her trips to the makeup counter. She needs a lot more help Dr. Phil. This is a case study for your show in parenting or lack thereof going very very bad.

Kristen February 27, 2009, 3:47 PM

And yes…student loans are only meant to be used to pay tuition and other educational needs…she committed fraud and California should come back at her for every penny.

Ray February 27, 2009, 3:48 PM

Who paid for these eight embryo’s? WHo paid for the first six? You ask me, I think old girl is loaded. This is not a cheap procedure and I can’t imagine the State of California picking up the bill. They need help themselves.

Anonymous February 27, 2009, 3:49 PM

I refuse to give this con artist any money (other than the money that I as a taxpayer am unwillingly giving her via welfare), and will boycott any and all companies that support her or advertise on any television programs she is on.

ezmeralda February 27, 2009, 3:51 PM

Leave her alone!!!! Stop judging her. There are parents out there who can’t even take care of one baby…why aren’t you bothering them? Everyone needs to mind there business, unless you want to help her and her babies.

Barbara M. Speer February 27, 2009, 3:51 PM

Two people should have had sanity tests before this multiple insemination was carried out: the 100% airhead who chose to carry eight innocents and bring them into this world, and the irresponsible fool who has the nerve to call himself a doctor. The damage is done, and the consequences are there for all the world to see. Please God, NEVER LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN - EVER!

Maggie February 27, 2009, 3:53 PM

Once she gets the money rolling in, the sad reality is that there are MANY other who will think that this is acceptable and watch and see what happens—we’ll be paying for so many kids that our already bad economy will dry up completely. What has the world become????????

Debbie February 27, 2009, 3:53 PM

Taking children away from their biological mothers makes a mess out of them. First of all, they would go to foster care before adoption would even be considered. Secondly, they don’t like to break up siblings. Third, it’s a very dangerous thing to start yanking people’s children away from them because they don’t live the way YOU think is normal.

Anonymous February 27, 2009, 3:54 PM

Sure she has a plan….its for all of us to pay for her kids! She just wont say it out loud. And the fact that she releys on volunteers to help with the babies says alot….. dont we all wish we had that pleasure! Geeezzzz…

dunsworth February 27, 2009, 3:54 PM

The state of California should get a court order to mandatorily sterilize her so she can’t do it again!

Anna February 27, 2009, 3:55 PM

All this woman wants is the money. To what? Evidently taking care of her babies isn’t one of her priorities. Not having control of the “Angel” money freaked her out. If the state gives the babies a good home what is to stop her from doing this all over again!! The stupid doctor is using the publicity to advance his clinic’s success. I think all the children should be taken away and remove the woman’s reproductive organs. She doesn’t need any more kids, can’t take care of the ones she has. Sorry.. but if you can’t afford them, don’t have them…

janine February 27, 2009, 3:56 PM

Going to live on her student loans? How is that possible? I thought student loans had to be used towards EDUCATION? So I can take out a “student loan” and use it as I please?????? All I know is, my daughter will be going to college in less than 2 years. She works hard and so do we, her parents, if she is denied any kind of funding because OTHER people abuse the funds they receive and use them for other than what they are intended I am going to raise some HELL…..This woman makes me so angry. At first I thought she was just getting a lot of negative media, now, after seeing her speak and listening to her, this is one time I agree with the media. She is selfish.

Kathy February 27, 2009, 3:56 PM

Being pro life or pro choice has nothing to do with this. These babies are all innocent and precious. They deserve the very best care that they can get. Too bad I am not head of DHS…..they would have a permanent new homw

Nichole February 27, 2009, 3:57 PM

I think it is wrong for people to say the babies are here and we need to give her money. I am a single mom and struggle to give my daughter all I can in life and no one is giving me money. I can’t even get a student loan let alone plan on taking the time away from my child to go to school. I made the choice to care for my child and do it without government money of any kind and it makes me pissed as hell to think my tax money is going to go to her. I think all 14 kids should be taken and given to families that can care for the giving them all they need and many of their wants in lifes. The kids deserve a chance at a normal life that I am sad to say if they stay with their nut job mom they will never get and will be parade through the media until they are 18