Check out the Octuplets' Mom's Stomach. OUCH!

Now that looks painful.

These photos make our bellies hurt just by looking at them. Ever wonder how someone's tummy could possibly hold EIGHT babies? Here's how!

TMZ has brought us the unreal photos. Check them out!

pregnant nadya suleman belly

How was your body after your baby? Did your stomach get anywhere near this big during pregnancy? Upload your picture here.

next: Valentine's Gifts that Truly Suck
Vick February 12, 2009, 11:19 AM

Wow…
The front of her stomach is just one big stretch mark…yikes

michelle February 12, 2009, 11:22 AM

I bet that itched like crazy!

Christine February 12, 2009, 12:25 PM

Screw that!!

Anonymous February 12, 2009, 12:40 PM

And she was on disability for back problems?

S.D. February 12, 2009, 12:44 PM

Ew, that is NOT natural. The human body just isn’t meant to bear that many babies at once. Abolutely disgusting.

Gigohead  February 12, 2009, 12:56 PM

Seems to me her back problems are resolved since she seems to be smiling with her belly. This gal took the wrong time to birth all those kids. Most folks in CA are losing their homes and are having a tough time with healthcare. CA ranks one of the lowest states for health care. And you get this woman leeching millions a day for her kids on tax payer’s dimes. It doesn’t bode well with most people.

AJ February 12, 2009, 1:01 PM

I think she should take all the millions she is making on publicity and be forced to pay it back to the county where she receives all her welfare. It is a TRAVESTY that women can go on gettin pregnant and expecting the rest of us to pay for it!!!!

cookie February 12, 2009, 1:25 PM

why dont you all leave this girl alone..i think it is a blessing for her to have kids—think about yourself..what if your mom decided to not have you—how would you feel if they talked about your mom this way—-give these babies a chance—they are human beings just like us..i think that GOD should take the breath out every last person that is talking about this mom—-just like you want to live, those babies want to live too..you better be careful how you talk about people..You dont want God to put a curse on you, for you to not ever have any kids yourself…If God didnt see fit for her to have those babies, then he would not have allowd her to give birth to them…

IL February 12, 2009, 1:31 PM

There’s always that one person with a comment like cookie’s. This is not a blessing, nor was it under God’s control. This is messing with nature. I completelt agree wth AJ’s comment that it is unfair that idiots keep reproducing and then get Medicaid and welfare to pay for them. It’s not an accomplishment to create a kid, but to have the resources to raise one yourself.

Red February 12, 2009, 1:32 PM

Cookie-Get bent with all of your “God” talk.

Nadya Suleman is a mentally unstable woman who without a pot to p i s s in who had children she can’t even support. And she hasn’t even been supporting the first 6, her “dysfunctional, non-loving” parents have been supporting her and her kids and the State of California has been footing the bill for a couple of them for their disabilities.

She’s a narcissistic, self-indulgent, user. And she’s trying to use these children to pay her bills. and feed her ego. She’s batsh*t crazy.

HEY COOKIE February 12, 2009, 1:35 PM

God doesn’t put curses on people…well maybe he cursed you with idiocracy!

Hey let’s all have a fundraiser for her to get a tummy tuck. You know she is gonna have some major excess skin! Cookie you start the fundraising efforts….we’ll chip in later! (BTW that is sarcasm about the fundraiser!)

kristin February 12, 2009, 1:38 PM

Maybe cookie should support this woman… With that being said, I will state what I’ve stated all along. May God bless each and every one of the 14 children, as it is not their fault that their mother makes horrible decisions. This lady is only looking for a free ride (just what she is used to.) I feel that if you don’t have the money to take care of the children you already have, you should not have more. The doctor that gave her the hormones should also be held accountable for this situation as well as this loser of a mother… ugh.

Sal February 12, 2009, 1:42 PM

This women is mentally ill. She is having these kids to fill the empty place she has inside. There is no way in hell she can do it herself. She lives with her parents with the six kids she already has!She says she will support them when she finishes school. Like that’s going to happen? Her mom says she’s leaving when she brings the eight babies home. I hope to God she’s not having these kids so it will bring in a ton of money (maybe she got the idea from watching Jon & Kate plus 8) but I fear that she probably did. She already has a website to collect money-
Visa/Mastercard and others accepted!!
Here we go- more kids exploited in the name of money.

Amber February 12, 2009, 1:49 PM

I had that redness on my belly when I was pregnant with my twins. No, it’s not just a giant stretch marks. I’m sure she’s taller than I am, but I was almost as big around as I am tall with my twins.

Patricia February 12, 2009, 2:13 PM

The way I look at this is I grew up in a poor family and we had to go without a lot of things, i.e., no birthday parties or cake, no new cars, etc. As a result, I want to live in a million dollar house because I was so deprived. I think I am going to go out and get it!! Oh wait, I can’t do that - I can’t afford it!!! Same with her, she could not afford the first 6 and definitely cannot afford the last 8. At some point you have to look at your situation and realize what you can be responsible for.

Angry  February 12, 2009, 2:23 PM

A “blessing” for her to have kids.. they were INJECTED into her. It wasn’t a freaking miracle. Don’t give God any credit for this, this was a medical mistake. The woman is freaky. Her plastic surgery (another medical mistake) is enough to make me cringe. Don’t forget that your tax dollars are feeding these medical mistakes. Wake up people.. stop being idiotic.

Heather February 12, 2009, 2:38 PM

Why are we still talking about this obvious attention whore? Stop discussing her, DEFINITELY don’t donate anything to her, and the idiot will go away.

k February 12, 2009, 2:43 PM

Shes a idiot and we are all going to pay for these kids..she needs to be fixed like a dog and the kids need to be adopted out to loving familes that can put soup on the table on there own>

Amanda February 12, 2009, 2:43 PM

Wow. She is so brave to be a pregnant woman, take a picture, and with all her problems, she is still smileing. Doesn’t that warm your heart! She must be a wonderful parent to nurture 8 new babies…… :)
-Amanda L. From FLorida

Massie February 12, 2009, 2:45 PM

ehmagawd that is unreal…. i hope the ah-dorable kids can grow up living a somewhat normal life… gawd bless them and their mother!