Octomom Harnesses Kid and Loves Fast Food

Nothing but fast food and child harnesses for the Octomom's kids!

The octuplets' grandpa was snapped carrying one of Nadya Suleman's kids, who was wearing a harness. With 14, she'll probably have them ALL on leashes soon enough. Later, the paps caught Octomom after a fast-food run. Good to know she's concerned with providing a healthy diet for her kids!

Suleman Fast Food

What do you think about Octomom now?

next: Reality TV Star Jane Goody Will Wed Before She Dies
Tracy February 16, 2009, 3:24 PM

Move on.

Anonymous February 16, 2009, 3:35 PM

Build a bridge, people, and get over it.

Staci February 16, 2009, 3:36 PM

That is not a typical harness to keep kids from running away, it is a harness type car seat for travel, I believe an EZ on vest. great option for kids with behavioral issues or vehicles with lap belts only..get a clue please..

leelee February 16, 2009, 4:51 PM

Get over it! When has this become a tabloid site? I thought MomLogic was better than those trashy Enquirer types.

Chrissy February 16, 2009, 5:40 PM

The child in the harness is the autistic one, that may be the reason or it could be the car seat harness.
They are plenty of reasons to question this woman’s ability to be a good parent - no reason tp manufacture any.

Chrissy February 16, 2009, 5:44 PM

Rhonda February 16, 2009, 7:05 PM

First of that is a specialized car seat harness and that is one of her autistic children and secondly if you think there is enough food in that little bag to feed 6 kids something is really wrong with you. Sounds to me like she is doing a fine job with her 1st 6 not sure how she will do with 14 but give the woman a chance before you burn her at the stake.

jodi February 16, 2009, 8:30 PM

That looks like a safety harness to me too, not a leash. I have a special needs child also (not autistic), and restraints for cars, classrooms and other places are sometimes necessary to keep kids safe. As for the fast food, c’mon … even those of us who buy mostly organic give in now and then for speed or convenience! Like another poster said: let’s give the lady a little slack and see how she does with her new responsibilities. Don’t you think she has enough to worry about without strangers bashing her every (alleged) move??

Losing Steam Anon February 16, 2009, 9:54 PM

Paps shouldn’t be following her. I agree. Dare I say it. Feeling a little sorry now…

Cristina Mathers February 16, 2009, 10:31 PM

i don’t feel sorry for her because it think that she wants this attention. i do feel very sorry for her children thought.

Anonymous February 16, 2009, 10:31 PM

I am appalled at the dr and the gall of the women having 8 babies after having 6 whom she is providing for on the tax payers money. I work for medi-cal and we at our office in the County are having to take furloughs 2 days a month and having our caseloads increase drastically due to layoffs and guess what we now have to support 14 kids on tax payers money not to say over $30,000 a day for Nik U for the babies This lady should be made to pay out of her own pocket all the expenses for the nik U not having medi-cal pay I think it stinks. In this recession where average citzens are struggling to put food on our tables and pray for our job this lady puts more of a burden on us the Dr should lose his license and she should lose her children to better homes medi-cal worker

Anonymous February 16, 2009, 11:46 PM

Any money that is provided to care for all 14 of her children should be handle by a court appointed guardian,maybe that will prevent her from wasting it.

Deborah McDonald February 17, 2009, 1:30 AM

As a pediatric nurse of Medical Complex children or a premature Medically Challenged Child requires full time continuous care with equipment and monitors , oxygen, along with full time nurses . I do not feel these innocent children that was brought into this world should be in the care of such a Selfish, irresponsible women. Each of these children will need special needs and care for a very long time in order thrive and survive . My prayers will be with them !

Amber February 17, 2009, 8:19 AM

She is running between hospital and home, the woman can have some fast food! You all know you would. And that harness is definitely some sort of saftey device, not cruel and unusual punishment. Besides, I used a harness on a perfectly normal kid when I only had ONE. He often ASKED to use it since he hated his stroller and wanted more freedom than holding my hand allowed. Moms know their own kids and their own kid’s behavior, Moms do what they have to to keep their kids safe. Stop judging!

ame i. February 17, 2009, 10:44 AM

I didn’t think food stamps would pay for fast food.

Vega February 17, 2009, 10:51 AM

Her again! everyone is playing into her hands she loves this attention she is getting now the paps are following her around look at her face she loves it! She is getting the ‘celebrity’ treatment I guess she was craving, even though its negative. I will be glad when her 15 minutes are over and something is done to make sure those kids are taken care of the way they should be by responsible adults. I have nothing against large families as long as you have the means to support such a family. She said she did it out of love for children but didn’t think about how she would provide for them love alone does not put food on the table, provide a home and diapers on their butts.

K&C's mom February 17, 2009, 12:27 PM

As a mom who had a child in the NICU, I can tell you that when you’re running between home and hospital, and between kids, you grab what you can while you can. Leave the woman alone!!!! She wants the attention, and leave those poor innocent kids alone, they have done nothing. It is their mom, not them, they deserve to have their privacy protected!!!!!!!!!

Janet February 18, 2009, 4:31 AM

You know a lot of special ed kids wear this type of harness on the bus. This could be the autistic child and they are picking him up or making sure he is safe in the car. Good for her. Also the woman just had 8 babies. She might need some rest and some fast food. Who of us here doesnt ever splurge on fast food. Sure she may be a little looney but thats her business, theres enough crap in this world without looking for more.

torang  February 21, 2009, 8:52 PM

Mean, mean, mean. Who picks on a mum just out of the hospital and an autistic child? I feel so sorry for her right now I can cry…
Lack of compassion and a mean spirit will not take anyone that far. Keep it up, I hope god is watching all this. For sure the whole nation is reading all this and not liking it.

Xyla March 2, 2009, 6:08 PM

It’s a good sign that the child is wearing a harness. Anyone walking six children in a group needs six harnesses as you never know which will walk -off.
Xyla