Eight Octomom Reality Show Ideas!

It's only a matter of time before Nadya Suleman gets her own reality show. Here are just a few possibilities.

suleman.gif
Rumor has it that Nadya Suleman had her multitude of kids so she could wind up with her own TV show. Not surprisingly, networks like TLC are already testing the waters. "We're certainly watching [Suleman's] story unfold," said TLC president Eileen O'Neill, who confirms that several production companies affiliated with the network have contacted Suleman.

You can almost hear the Hollywood pitches now: "It's VH1's 'Anna Nicole Smith Show' meets 'John and Kate Plus Eight.'" Sad but true ... trainwrecks and litters of children equal high ratings.

We better get used to the idea: Nadya Suleman isn't going away anytime soon. So if you can't beat 'em -- join 'em! Here are a few ideas for possible Octomom reality show appearances:

octomom_reality_bachelorette.jpg

The Bachelorette
Octomom finds Mr. Right from a pool of 25 men in a series of 14 dates. On each date, the octomom admits to having one more child until it's revealed she's mommy to 14 kids. Last man standing either pops the question or hightails it to Mexico.

octomom_reality_nobody_plus_14.jpg Nadya and Nobody Plus 14
The single mom and her family of 14 all live together in a giant shoe. Cameras follow the family 24/7. Most of the show is filmed inside the massive lace-up boot -- except for the octomom's weekly excursions to her various nail and plastic surgery appointments.
duggars-jon-and-kate.gif The Gosselin, Suleman, Duggar Playdate Special!
40 children all under one roof tear a house apart down to the studs. Shot in real time in one 30-minute episode.
extreme.gif Extreme Makeover: Vaginal Rejuvenation Edition
Yeah, she had a C-section, but STILL you just know her private bits are knocked apart --after all she had eight babies crushing down on her "vajaja" for 8 months. Imagine how thrilled she'll be when she gets that first look in her hand-held mirror!
octomom_reality_biggest_gainer.jpg The Biggest GAINER
Just like the NBC hit "The Biggest Loser," but instead the octoplets are pitted against each other to see who can reach a healthy birth weight. First one to break six pounds and breathe unassisted wins!
octomom_reality_fear_factor.jpg Fear Factor: Octuplets Edition
Contestants are lowered into the Suleman home on a harness. Whoever can demonstrate the guts and determination to endure one round of octuplet diaper changes wins the grand prize -- a lifetime supply of birth control.
amazingrace2.gif The Not-So-Amazing Race
No far-flung adventures for the Suleman family. Their mission is closer to home. Nadya and her 14 kids must travel 5.5 miles to the nearest Costco and back without A) Having a nervous breakdown or B) Losing one of the children in the parking lot.
hellskitchen.gif Hell's Kitchen
It's tense in the kitchen as Suleman attempts to simultaneously breastfeed her octuplets and make a Beef Wellington and risotto dinner. Gordon Ramsey berates her throughout the process, causing her and all 14 children to burst into inconsolable tears.

next: Family of 4 Trying to Live on $1,500 a Year
Michelle February 18, 2009, 1:31 PM

I just choked on my lunch!

“The Bachelorette” is my favorite.

Heather@solarwrite February 18, 2009, 3:14 PM

Sadly I’d would watch all of these. I’m a reality show junkie.

Erica February 18, 2009, 4:42 PM

I like the The Gosselin, Suleman, Duggar Playdate Special. THAT would be HILarious. You’d have Michelle’s kids making Tater Casserole, the Gosselins playing red rover with the oldest Suleman kids while the octobabies screamed and crapped themselves over and over. Good times.

oddthings February 18, 2009, 5:53 PM

Love, love, LOOOVE these. I’d PAY to watch Gordon Ramsey tear into octomom….

anonymouse February 19, 2009, 12:27 AM

I can’t believe TLC would even give her the time of day…

Vicki February 20, 2009, 10:28 PM

OMG, this is TOO funny!!!

Jody February 26, 2009, 9:42 AM

My fascination with this story is like a guilty secret. Surely there are enough people like me that she could sell exclusive rights to photos and interviews for enough money to take care of everything. Why hasn’t she made a deal yet? It makes me wonder- I mean I think a tabloid would offer her a million per year to be her exclusive outlet - is she holding out to get even more?

Ruby February 27, 2009, 6:50 PM

I’M damm SURE I would not watch her show if she had one.

eajk February 28, 2009, 10:41 AM

with this world in the toilet and everyone struggling to pay rent and gas while they work their buns off and take responsible actions and live by a decent code of ethics…..OCTOMOM gets a reality tv show. SHE is never going to have to worry about money anymore will she? The rest of us do, but she won’t. She gets rewarded for watching her children starve while she spends tax payer money on Jolie-esque plastic surgery (it is always the nut-jobs that are so in love with Jolie). Thanks Hollywood for this new all time low. Obama, your hero, who you all endorced, is trying to make the country a better place, but you won’t help at all by showing just a little responsibility and ethics with what you put on the air. You just drive off in a Prius.

ashley February 28, 2009, 11:32 AM

I think that this is sad and just flat out wrong. one the doctor was wrong for inplanting that many eggs. and she is just pathetic for wanting this and she wants more. take care of the six you have now and then try and take care of the other ones. that is probably the only reason she had all of these babies is to get one tv. and i do not think she looks like angela either.. get a job and raise your children the right way with love not making yourself famous..

Charlie Hoovler April 4, 2009, 2:02 PM

If she does ever get a reality show, please don’t be stupid and watch. If you do you are just supporting this kind of behavior and we will only get more explotation TV. Write to the sponsors and tell them you will not buy their products.
Remember when TV was funny and had interesting shows? Now any foul mouthed person with no morals can have their own show. The more outragious the behavior the better. Do we really have to question what is wrong with the world?

J.R. April 6, 2009, 6:12 AM

Octo-mom is stupid. Reality tv is stupid and proof that Hollywood has no originality left. You’re all mindless sheep. I feel sorry for you and those 14 innocent children you want to help exploit.

J.R. April 6, 2009, 6:14 AM

Octo-mom is stupid. Reality tv is stupid and proof that Hollywood has no originality left. You’re all mindless sheep. I feel sorry for those 14 innocent children you want to help exploit. I feel nothing for you.

J.R. April 6, 2009, 6:14 AM

J.R. April 6, 2009, 6:16 AM

Anonymous April 30, 2009, 3:05 PM

This woman makes me sick!!!!! What about the children??? Have we totaly lost sight of what’s important?? I will NOT watch any tv show that glorifies this sort of behavior. I am thoroughly disgusted with all of this!!! I actually hope Gloria Allred wins this fight…

Oenlgdus June 25, 2009, 6:24 AM

OCh5Sk comment4 ,

CONCERN August 31, 2009, 4:03 PM

PEOPLE DO THINGS FOR THE WRONG REASONS
HOWEVER, THIS WILL BE A TUFF JOB FOR
HER TO HANDLE I DON’T CARE HOW MUCH MONEY THEY GIVE HER SHE WILL NEVER BE HAPPY.

Personalized Magnetic Bottle Cap Necklaces December 11, 2010, 12:00 PM

I love quotations because it is a joy to find thoughts one might have, beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognized wiser than oneself.

Easter Rampersad December 30, 2010, 5:55 AM

Hello there I am experiencing a technical obstacle reading your web site, I’m having 505 messages very regularly, I am not much too certain as to the reasons however when I reload the page it comes alright.