Mom Who DOESN'T Have 14 Kids Wants Cash!

The octuplets backlash just got hilarious.

octuplets-donations-website.gif

After the ocuplet's mom put up her own website soliciting donations for her eight new arrivals (and presumably for the other six), a 24-year-old woman has put up her own page called I Don't Have 14 Kids.

On the site she explains why she is asking for financial help:

"Well, I figure that if people will donate money to someone making an outright idiotic decision, then I can only imagine how much money people will donate for me making GOOD decisions with my life."

She goes on to tell her heartbreaking story:

"I graduated high school with a 3.9 GPA. Went to USC and graduated. Got a job right out of college. As if that wasn't enough turmoil, I simultaneously paid my rent, my food, my car payment, my utilities, AND my monthly student loan costs. Can you believe that I was forced to pay all of those things ON MY OWN without anyone giving me a handout?"

Do you think this is funny or is in bad taste?

next: Octomommy Speaks to 'EXTRA'!
Jenny February 13, 2009, 2:32 PM

hysterical!

Melissa February 13, 2009, 2:37 PM

Everyone is suffering financially, so maybe we should all have a website. That mom doesn’t deserve anyone’s help. She got herself into the situation. She paid thousands of dollars to have 14 kids that she can’t afford to raise.

kim February 13, 2009, 2:42 PM

Awesome! Just perfect.

grace February 13, 2009, 2:47 PM

I think those kids should be taken away from her now and put into good homes…while they have a chance. It’s not their fault their mother is unstable.

If she had half a heart, she would find the strength to give them up for adoption.

Invisble Anon February 13, 2009, 2:51 PM

You take care of your sh**. Sorry, that falls under the subheading of Responsible Grown Woman/ hence too busy to be a size 0 body and wearer of 4” heels and impractical clothing/ hence all body and facial proportions are natural/ hence money is better spent on bills than on beauty treatments/ hence going out is a rarity/ hence unprotected alcohol fueled sex is out of the question/ hence INVISIBLE. So it is with great regret I must inform you that not only will you NOT receive a cent over your hard earned income for your fine contributions to society as a whole, you shall also NOT receive one scrap of recognition for the remainder of your productive and especially REPRODUCTIVE years on this unfair planet. Welcome to the Ranks. Sincerely, Jane Doe Right, IWSU. (Invisible Womens’ Population of the Universe.)

Hollie February 13, 2009, 3:12 PM

That was just too funny.

Anonymous February 13, 2009, 3:17 PM

It’s funny!

Tigi February 13, 2009, 4:33 PM

OMG! THIS IS SO FUNNY! Where do I send the $$$? I too, worked my way thru 4-yr college, at one time I carried 17 credit hours (12 hrs is considered full-time student), did Work-Study, worked nearly full time at McDonalds, part-time at a veterinary clinic and a drag racing track (really!). AND I paid back every penny of my student loans!Where is my Atta-Girl reward?

Why are all these incredibly irresponsible people, OctoMom, people who bought more house they could afford etc, people who maxed credit cards keeping up with the Jones’, giving their kids iPods, cell phones, designer purses…even I don’t have a Louis Vuitton handbag & I make $6-figures; are rewarded for bad decisions & irresponsibility?

When does it stop?
Still think this gal’s post is funny! LMAO!

Shannon February 13, 2009, 4:44 PM

This is truely amazing..as in hilarious, i wish i would have thought about doin the website! i only have $2,000 worth of medical bills i have to pay because i sprained my ankle and this octo”Mom” could push it off on the tax payers. which means i’d be paying for her medical bills and mine…thats crap!

maya February 13, 2009, 4:48 PM

Ha Ha Ha !! This is hilarious. Thanks for making me LOL.

^_^ February 13, 2009, 4:51 PM

Bad taste.
Octo-mom is 100% woman.
She had and loves her babies.
But lets face it, ALL women are,by default,super smart and octo-mom is NO exception.
The lady here may have a 3.9 but since all women are smart by default does it even matter in the end?
We’re all mature smart women here online ladies ^_^

Rosanne February 13, 2009, 5:38 PM

Kudos to the woman who wrote the article. The ones who will inevitably suffer are the fourteen little angels. What kind of doctor would even consider implanting a woman with eight embryos when she already had six healthy children? And no husband? Shoot! The father to these fourteen children wasn’t even her ex-husband! During that uprising at the facility that she worked at did she suffer a severe head injury? I see no other reason someone would do such a thing. To subject all her children to a life of barely getting by on the necessities, let alone any extras. Even if she could provide for all the kids on an income there will never be enough. There will always be wants and desires that will never be fulfilled.
If she is making up for being an only child, she is subjecting her children to wanting no children of their own or maybe just one…because they will want to give their child what they never had. Kind of sick isn’t it?
She had better be careful because the officials will always be watching, for abuse or neglect. And then she will be in the same predicament again…all alone. God will provide but you have to be wise in your decisions and you have to help yourself. There is not a job that could give her the income she will need to raise her family. I had a relatively good job (truck driver)until I was permanently laid off last September and I am having trouble providing for my one step-child. (My two are grown up with children of their own) All I can say is: “Good Luck.”

N February 13, 2009, 6:03 PM

got to love it

kkricks February 13, 2009, 6:56 PM

I think the fertility Dr. who implanted the 8 embryos should be responsible for the medical bills that these babies incur instead of the hard working tax payers.

Stephanie February 13, 2009, 7:15 PM

Ah hahahaha that was the best thing ever. I want to start my own website too! Octomom willingly put herself in that situation, so she can be financially responsible for the life she has created for herself. I, on the other hand, owe on my taxes this year…anyone want to make a donation to my fund!?!? LOL

Carry February 13, 2009, 7:42 PM

hahaha so true

Also Responsible February 13, 2009, 8:19 PM

I love it! I’d give her money just because she is responsible and isn’t in my check as FICA each pay period! FICA sucks!

Dee February 13, 2009, 8:49 PM

Hmmm….I’m a g’ma…2 times now…
I’m thinkin I need a web site too…
Will call it ” Give To Grammy “
or how bout “Granny Aid ” ?
Maybe I need more grandkids…

Beth February 13, 2009, 9:31 PM

I am a single mom of tree kids are I am not asking for any free money. I do work but that is crap why should people pay her money when she paid so much to try to get pregnant. If you can afford to do that then you should have saved money to support the children you could possible have in nine months. I think this womans letter was so funny. I have to take care of my children on my own why is she any different. Well I don’t feel the slightest bit sorry for the mom of 14 children nor do I have any money to spare to help a stupid woman.

Bec Thomas February 13, 2009, 10:20 PM

Really funny, and if anyone is wondering I take donations via paypal and my kids always could use something.