Sarah Palin's Sportin' Hooker Boots

Is she going to a politican luncheon wearing these hooker boots??

Sarah Palin

Our friends at Talking Shopping called out Governor Sarah Palin for wearing these knee-high patent leather boots to a political luncheon. Umm ... no offense, but if Sarah Palin wants to be taken more seriously, she may consider staying away from the "Pretty Woman" look and go a little more conservative.

We're all about the patent leather boots with jeans around the house or grocery shopping, but to a political luncheon -- coupled with teased hair and a face full of make-up? Not so much.

next: Newborn-Sized Toddler Baffles Doctors
Scy February 4, 2009, 7:27 PM

Believe me … I can’t stand Sarah the Stupid. She is a moron who’d destroy this country in a week.

However … let the woman wear what she wants. Good grief.

Anonymous February 4, 2009, 7:46 PM

Wow! I’ve seen the exact same boots on Michelle Obama and Mrs. Biden.

I think Palin looks way better than either of them in her boots, plus far classier with much better posture and to quote Camille Paglia “Greater charisma”.

Maybe YOU need to check your own skewed view of the world? Seems a bit… bigoted.

NajidaRazi February 4, 2009, 7:57 PM

Right this very moment, I’m looking at pictures of Katie Couric, Barbara Streisand, Kate Moss and yes, even the Queen of England in boots.

Not to mention as per above, Jill Biden and Michelle Obama, as well as a picture of Condi Rice looking smokin’ hot in black boots.

I think Palin looks smashing. Plus, she’s a mother of five, a grandmother, a governor and a former VP candidate.

Golly, so she should care what YOU think? I hope not. I know I don’t.

uhhuh2 February 4, 2009, 8:11 PM

And whoever wrote this doesn’t even have the heart to put their name to the article. Nice, really superficial, she looks fine, but I guess according to some of you people she can do no wrong.

I’m betting the person who posted this is a 300 lb woman that can’t even fit into this style of boot. Maybe something in a horseshoe might work?

BB in IL February 5, 2009, 8:11 AM

Taking Sarah Palin seriously as a presidential or vice-presidential candidate would require more than a wardrobe change.

Anonymous February 5, 2009, 12:38 PM

Koolaid drinkers beware. When people can show pictures of the same outfits on three known libs (Jill Biden, Michelle Obama AND Katie Couric) and only the conservative gets called a bad dresser….we aren’t the ones who can’t be taken seriously.

Lying, bias and dishonesty is so ingrained in your bones you can’t even see it anymore. BTW, I think Palin looks far better and is far smarter than any of the above mentioned ‘ladies’.

Brutus February 5, 2009, 2:08 PM

I just wanna know when Sarah and her neice will put them up on Ebay like those Paris Hilton Naughty Monkey stripper high heels. When the boots go up will they come with a box of kleenex too?

Anonymous February 5, 2009, 2:35 PM

I don’t know Brutus, ask your mother when she’s going to auction her G-string and bridle.

Lora February 5, 2009, 2:43 PM

Unprofessional looking. I’ve seen her wear boots with a suit once before and it takes a little getting used to.

She should’ve gone with a more muted (non-shiny) leather in a thigh-high or with darker tights instead of sheer nylons.

And if she wants her legs covered, she should just opt for a pantsuit - it’s okay to want to look more feminine but still she should try to maintain a professional and classic look.

AJ February 5, 2009, 3:35 PM

Must be a slow news day in the fashion world.

Lynn February 5, 2009, 4:04 PM

For heaven sakes, don’t you have better things to do. No wonder men think that the only thing women do when they get together is gossip. The boots look great and if I had her good looks I’d wear them too and I’m no hooker.
LK in Id

Jan February 5, 2009, 4:05 PM

No one called out Jill Biden for wearing boots to the inauguration!

jw February 5, 2009, 6:28 PM

Whoever wrote this is clearly a Liberal Loon and knows nothing about fashion and knows even less about the many successes and accomplishments of Governor Palin.

Anonymous February 6, 2009, 9:32 AM

Momlogic should change the name to ‘Leftbias’ judging from the ads touting Michelle Obama fashion icon (dear lord!) When did dressing in the dark, constantly scowling and standing with truckdriver posture become admirable?

OH! Because there are those who will always see the ‘left’ superior, even when anyone with eyes can see that Palin looks great and far better than Michelle on her best day. And yeah, why did Jill Biden get chowed on for the very same outfit? (Cuz she’s a liberal?)

What an arrogant, bigoted, biased and tiny mindset.

Brie February 6, 2009, 1:14 PM

I don’t understand why people take criticism against Sarah Palin so personally. Is it because she pulls the whole “I’m a mom, I understand” bs? Pamela Anderson is a mom, so is Britney Spears. No one is rushing to their defenses. Just saying.

(and those boots are ghastly.)

Jenny February 6, 2009, 2:17 PM

I am tired of everyone blasting women for what they wear. Honestly? Does this woman wearing cute boots that some would say are “hookerish” have anything at all to do with anything??? I think not. Let’s worry about her as a person rather than her footwear. I think she looks fabulous. I don’t follow politics at all, but I love watching this woman in action. Even if she sounds a bit “hee-haw” at times, she brings a smile to my face. Or maybe that’s a laugh…I don’t really know or care.

Anonymous February 7, 2009, 10:00 PM

And your point is? What about the Vice Presidents wife wearing these kind of boots on the day Obama got sworn in.

Anne February 10, 2009, 10:16 AM

Why is the left so afraid of Sarah?
Obama won the election, what seems to be the problem with the Democrates.

bivio February 20, 2009, 10:44 PM

Hooker Boots?? Are you kidding?? Definitely she looks hot in them. She is a very attractive woman even though she didn’t get my vote. But for the way she dresses she got my vote… BTW, I once saw Marie Osmond wearing similar boots with sexier higher killer heels and yet those should not be considered “hooker boots”. Sarah, if you read this, please please don’t change the way you dress

Ju March 3, 2009, 12:23 AM

These are hardly “hooker boots”, you want to see hooker boots come to Korea, got to Phuket, check out some of the clubs in the good old U.S.A. Trust me, her boots have NOTHING on true hooker boots. Makes me think the person who wrote the article only wears 1” heels if that.
While they don’t quite work with the outfit, they seem a bit “off” maybe too shiny and really, not to a conference, but otherwise, they are perfectly fine. Her hair is fine, her clothes are fine, her make-up’s fine. Not an SP fan, but really, isn’t it nice to have a woman that is in a place of power AND looks good?