Sarah Palin's Sportin' Hooker Boots

Is she going to a politican luncheon wearing these hooker boots??

Sarah Palin

Our friends at Talking Shopping called out Governor Sarah Palin for wearing these knee-high patent leather boots to a political luncheon. Umm ... no offense, but if Sarah Palin wants to be taken more seriously, she may consider staying away from the "Pretty Woman" look and go a little more conservative.

We're all about the patent leather boots with jeans around the house or grocery shopping, but to a political luncheon -- coupled with teased hair and a face full of make-up? Not so much.

next: Newborn-Sized Toddler Baffles Doctors
Catie's Mommy March 3, 2009, 2:21 PM

I think the boots look just fine.

trishden March 29, 2009, 1:18 PM

I’m sick of the bashing.

jeff cartiiers March 30, 2009, 10:39 PM

I wish she would come to New York and show our trannies how to dress a little better

Angelique April 1, 2009, 2:57 AM

Sarah Palin’s boots aren’t like hooker boots. Hooker boots are like the ones Julia Roberts wore in “Pretty Woman”. Hooker boots come up over the knee.

Mom of 2 April 10, 2009, 3:45 PM

Sarah ROCKS. She can wear whatever she wants as far as I am concerned. Would you have her dress like Hillary Clinton? ROFL! Condi Rice looked stylish and pretty sexy a lot of the time, too. A woman can be feminine and work it and be politically savvy all at the same time.

SeanX May 14, 2009, 10:13 AM

Sooooo what…!
ladies, please wear em more often!

Very Sexy…….!

Rena Anderson-Patterson May 15, 2009, 2:22 AM

Ok I really would not have gone with those boots with the suit but what I find entertaining is the guy in the back of the pic. As far as Ms. Palin…..She is pretty acomplished already, dont ya think? Lets let her be Sarah and move on with our lives!

Liz May 28, 2009, 10:06 PM

i am a professsional woman and I have over 20 pairs of boots some of which are less conventional than Sarah Palin’s. I may not agree with he politics, bt give it up folks. SHe looks very nice in that outfit.

David July 5, 2009, 5:10 PM

Yeah, as a shoe fetishist I have to agree that those aren’t even close to “hooker boots”.

Hooker or stripper heels generally imply platforms 5 inches and up.

Sarah is vain, but I doubt she is kinky or remotely fun. A hot-looking MILF wasted….

bad credit loan December 10, 2009, 4:45 PM

Good Afternoon!!! www.momlogic.com is one of the best innovative websites of its kind. I take advantage of reading it every day. Keep it that way.

Anonymous January 11, 2010, 8:18 AM

she look great

Anonymous February 7, 2010, 7:17 PM

The boots aren’t that bad. There not that high and there not stiletto’s.

Nike Shox NZ June 11, 2010, 6:28 PM

I have got find out a lot linked modifications with web page correctly,and furthermore , in order to here’s simply wanted so that they swiftly that a lot of the largest part blogmasters examine peek on line casino nearly as contaminents,even though your own property are typically non, my partner and i like looked over your prized blogs,and furthermore as i tactics cheerful and afterward will most likely educate yourself something fresh, new,but also the actual safest admiration your ultimate web log a person onr of the best ones i have read before,thank you for sharing your thinks and so good articles.

Nike Shox NZ June 11, 2010, 8:17 PM

Shox Turbo June 13, 2010, 5:27 PM

Astounding your writings appears. I like your unique option along with pattern which is actually really effective for me about the career along with lifestyle. Hence give thanks to you for your showing, my recognition to read your posts.
by Shox Turbo

Air Max TN June 13, 2010, 6:00 PM

Great your weblog appears. I like your original idea plus layout which is definitely really valuable for me in the job along with routine. Therefore give thanks to you for your posting, my recognize to read your post.
by Air Max TN

Nike Shox NZ June 13, 2010, 8:12 PM

We have got start reading an excess a variety of flavors to blog in front of,as well as a as i are occurring to positively can provide of which nearly all blogowners up coming gardening which will last internet casino like worthless trash,on the contrary your own property are hands down it’s, i love scan through an individual’s imagination,plus i actually methods gook luck but are going to discover type terrific,as wll as in order to consider your incredible web logs for the reason that

Dr. Denan November 24, 2010, 3:32 PM

First, “hooker boots”???? Are you kidding me? As women’s boots go, those are as vanilla as they come.

Bottom line, you’d find Palin’s choice of footwear (or anything else for that matter) to be tolerable and so not worth writing about if you’d just pull that big stick out of your behind and allow your mind to open up a bit.

Feh November 24, 2010, 3:58 PM

Wow, I never, ever thought that I’d be defending Sarah Palin, but come on! Why is it that when anyone has actual STYLE, as opposed to just mindless FASHION, people have to bash them? Heaven forbid a woman actually look feminine in this cracked-up country. *eyeroll* Try getting out of the jeans and sneakers and wear something nice, yourself. You might actually *gasp!* like it.