Um, Hello?!? Who's Watching Your Kids?!?

Octomom Nadya Suleman hits up the nail salon in California this afternoon, just two weeks after giving birth to eight babies.

Nadya Suleman Nails

Now we don't know about you, but after we had our kids we barely SHOWERED for two months, much less had five minutes to ourselves to eat a proper meal or get our nails done!

next: No Valentine's Day For This Dad!
Munama February 13, 2009, 8:26 PM

She should be at home cleaning up all the clothes and stuff that are lying around, at the very least!

Sara February 13, 2009, 9:26 PM

Oh my- this is horrendous! This woman needs help, some serious help. When will her Dr. wake up, she is a mental case.

Shannon February 13, 2009, 9:35 PM

I completely agree with everyone else. This broad was out yesterday buying video games, and now getting her nails done (yet again). Glad to see the donations on her ‘website’ are going right to the kids. Disgusting!!!!!

Bec Thomas February 13, 2009, 10:06 PM

Here is another question… Where is she getting the money to do this? I wonder if this is what those donations are paying for, or maybe she’s just using taxpayer money.

Sensible Single Mum  February 13, 2009, 10:44 PM

When I was pregnant with my first child, my nails grew so long & strong, they were beautiful. After I had my baby, I nearly scratched her in the eye, needless to say all my nails were then cut off for her safety.
Now, we are lucky if we can even afford haircuts regularly.
This woman has no idea.

Anon Y Mous February 13, 2009, 10:58 PM

Enough Already.
Okay Guys what’s done is done. She can’t shove the babies back in there. Yes she should be focusing on her babies now, but no matter how we say so, she’s going to do what she wants. She looks like she’s disgusted with all the camera time now. I think it’s time for a new subject.

jaimie February 13, 2009, 11:13 PM

i am speechless.

mortal February 13, 2009, 11:27 PM

She’s a super mom.She has special powers.She doesn’t have to be with her babies because she just cooks up a spell like in Charmed and viola’ chores done n_n

Plus she has intuition and the power of a goddess.

We’re just mortals beneath her.

Anonymous February 14, 2009, 12:08 AM

and how did she get the money for starbucks???

Casarah February 14, 2009, 12:43 AM

My youngest son was in the nicu for 3 months right after he was born and I can honestly tell you that the thought of spending the time to get my nails done instead of being there by his bed side was not even in the equation. when your baby is in the hospital that is where you need to be. I am disgusted with this.

Betty February 14, 2009, 1:03 AM

She really amazes me that she would spend time in a nail salon instead of with her 6 children at home and the octuplets…

I hate to say it but she is really unfit. She has already proven that she cannot make a correct judgement and she definently has some mental issues. I am appalled that a person whom had such a bad backinjury from a job injury can continue to be pregnant these past 6-7 years…..AMAZING!!!!!!! Especially with 8……

Now they want donations! What a joke. I for one am sick and tired of paying for children of unwed mothers….I work very hard for what little I get but at least I work. Instead of donating to her the state should stop this nonsense and if people are uncapable of supporting their children then put them in caring homes and allow people who are longing for a child to adopt them.

ashley February 14, 2009, 8:17 AM

I agree with someone up above that she should spend all her time at the hospital with the babies. But I really think the older 6 need her love and attention right now because when those 8 get there she won’t be able to pay attention to the older kids. I feel SO SO sorry for all of these kids. There is no way they will all get the love and attention they need. And forget about individual attention. My son gets to have special time with us without his little sister around and he loves it!! It makes him so happy. These poor kids will never get that.

melissa February 14, 2009, 8:19 AM

So what…she’s getting her nails done, she’s entitled to take SOME time for herself. NO matter what she does someone will have something to say about it. Move on and get over it.

mgarza February 14, 2009, 10:54 AM

sorry melissa can’t get over cause that $30 she spent on her nails could have gone to the babies instead of asking people for donations

Lisa February 14, 2009, 11:43 AM

Okay, at first, I thought the media should stop giving this woman attention because that is what was striving for. But now if she is going to be stalked by the paparazzi, maybe she’ll see that what she set out for isn’t everything she wanted. So bring it.

SHALYN February 14, 2009, 12:11 PM

ARE WE PAYING FOR THE DAYCARE TOO??? MUST BE NICE TO DO THINGS LIKE UR NAILS WITHOUT UR KIDS ON UR HIP.

MarMar February 14, 2009, 1:44 PM

Hells, I’m a single mom with ONE kid and I can’t remember when I had my last haircut, much less alone my last nail job…

Brandy February 14, 2009, 3:16 PM

I could not be appauled more by this situation. And for those that think she shoud be left alone, I say she obviously has used these babies to sensationalize herself, so let her have it. I am a single mom of one child. It has been my dream to have another child, but I am too responsible to bring a child into the world that I can not support on my own. I believe that this woman is horribly selfish. She has money for plastic sugery but collects food stamps. She lives with her parents because she obviously can’t handle or support the six children she has already and then sees a fertility specialist to bring eight more into the world. Personally I am very torn. These children need support that this selfish cad can not afford, and yet here she is getting a manicure while begging for donations. I believe she had these children thinking that they could be her meal ticket. Newsflash, spreading your legs isn’t enough to make you a celebrity! These children should not be left in her care. I can’t afford a manicure and I HAVE a job and support my child!

abby February 14, 2009, 3:32 PM

isn’t she on welfare? so now i’m not only paying to feed and house and clothe her kids, but i’m paying for this hussy to get her nails done??? i haven’t had my nails done since i was 21!
nothing against any moms on welfare, but this woman is ridiculous! they ought to take those kids away from her and give them to a responsible family!

mary February 14, 2009, 6:01 PM

give the girl a break, she’s been on bed rest for months. Have you seen the pictures of her belly, she probably needed something to help her feel normal again, say a mani-pedi? Homegirl needs some time to take care of herself. stop judging.