Um, Hello?!? Who's Watching Your Kids?!?

Octomom Nadya Suleman hits up the nail salon in California this afternoon, just two weeks after giving birth to eight babies.

Nadya Suleman Nails

Now we don't know about you, but after we had our kids we barely SHOWERED for two months, much less had five minutes to ourselves to eat a proper meal or get our nails done!

next: No Valentine's Day For This Dad!
Debbie February 14, 2009, 6:55 PM

There are women who can AFFORD to have children and can’t get pregnant and then there’s this unscrupulous person who would rather have the world support her while she spends money on something unnecessary like nails?? UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I would love to see those babies go to families who deserve them.

Anonymous February 14, 2009, 7:19 PM

It is said how mental this lady is. Complete denial! By the way, who is paying for those lips to be pumped up!! These take maintenance as well. They don’t stay that way. She will NEVER be able to take care of all these kids and the donor should have to pay. This is totally irresponsible by all parties and they should all be held accountable. This will now promote more Waco’s to do similar things with hopes of a book or a day on Oprah. It is a very disgusting society we live in and its getting worse by the day. This lady should lose her kids or our system should reject paying for them. Screw all you who say give her a break! You’re just as f’n nuts. My bet is the people out there that are sympathetic are also ones that abuse or use the system and don’t pay their share. This is why Obama is so popular because our country has gotten so soft. Don’t think that America is getting FAT because we are more motivated now than ever!! It is because we have become a LAZY NATION and want everyone else to pay for our laziness. Final word from me is any of you that admire or are sympathetic to this women all need to go get a job, get off welfare, food stamps or student loans; or whatever shortcut your taking and PAY YOUR OWN WAY.

Oh, and for all those moms out there that have husbands who work their butts off to make sure you and the kids are taken care of…try and close your eyes and think what it would be like if he was gone, what would you do with 14 f’n KIDS??? The poor women… Are you kidding!! This is all on the taxpayer’s dime and she lies, she is fraudulent and using student loans for anything but school. She should be arrested and all her kids should be taken away!!! . You people that are feeling sympathy for this whacked out women should offer to pay for this lady to raise her kids!!! Put YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!!!…. America is so doomed.

Susann February 14, 2009, 7:43 PM

WOW She actually went out in public looking like she does, never mind the kids laundry, looks she doesn’t even wash her own clothes! I guess her live-in sitter ‘Mom’ is back taking care of the kids for free once more! Someone just fix this one and stop the meal-ticket! Hey Angelina & Brad - why not adopt these kids instead of hunting all over the world: look in your own USA backyard. These kids will more than likely starve to death.

Karen February 15, 2009, 12:39 AM

Judge not, lest you be judged. After having 8 babies she needs a massage or a day at the spa! Give this woman a break. Perhaps she does have problems, but right now I would like to hear daily updates about those amazing babies and not that mom is having a manicure!

lawrebce February 15, 2009, 5:02 AM

Don’t judge a mama!! But I also think she should take care of herslef. A hot debate heats up at Billionairepal.com. Let us check what pinions other celebrities and wealthy guys’ opinions are about this mama

tiffany February 15, 2009, 12:52 PM

mary, you are as out of touch with reality as this crazy woman. you want us to feel sorry for her because she was on bedrest? EXCUSE ME???? how did she get there? by her own decision. and YOU and I and the rest of us are paying for everything in her life. that hospital bill will be paid with FEDERAL money, that means every working person in the USA will have a share in her upkeep. take a bite of the reality sandwich. i work too hard for my money to have it go to support this dungpile. her kids should be taken from her, she should be sterilized, and put to work scrubbing toilets somewhere. i, for one, am tired of paying the freight on all these people who indiscriminately have kids, with no thought of taking care of them, and wait for the welfare to kick in.

anony February 15, 2009, 8:46 PM

I don’t blame her for needing a little time to herself. After all she now has FOURTEEN children and I’m sure while the thought was good in reality it has got to be overwhelming. The problem is with (1) the doctor who didn’t do his due diligence in making sure this woman was able (financially or otherwise) to handle this many kids and (2) with a government welfare system that does NOT put enough restrictions/limits on how families receiving taxpayer funded welfare monies should be allowed to spend the money provided to them to house, clothe and feed their families. Something needs to be done about this but bashing this ONE woman for participating in actions that are not only condoned but also encouraged by our government while millions of others are doing the same, is not the solution. Take your frustration and make good use of it by writing letters to your Senators, Congress, Governor and yes even the President and ask that steps be taken to ensure that taxpayer supported individuals are held accountable for how they spend the money provided to them to support their families and that they are no longer allowed to squander that money.

J February 16, 2009, 1:30 AM

How come she couldn’t save her money for a decent home of her own with her first 6 kids instead of doing IVF? Doesn’t make sense to me.

Julie February 16, 2009, 2:11 AM

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!! LEAVE THIS POOR WOMAN ALONE!!!!!! Everybody is analizing every little thing she is doing. WHY?????? I know her story, I watched her on the news just like everyone else. I’m totally on her side!!!!! There is no law on how many children a woman can have that is her right. Just as long as she is doing her very best in raising her children right and very loving & not abusing them. Whose to say how we should tell another mother how she should raise her children. As a mother would you like it if someone was to tell you how you should raise your child/children! That is not your place!!!! It’s a different story if you were abusing your children. Then yeah someone should put you in your place. ALL HANDS DOWN!!!!!! But that’s not the case with her, not at all. She was on the news for an hour w/ some little update. We don’t know her whole lifestyle. We don’t know her arrangements. We don’t know what type of help or support she is getting, REALLY!!!!!! They say she is getting $490 a month. Seriously everyone is so heated about that. REALLY, WHY? You really think that is enough for 14 kids not including herself. I’m a mother of 3. I spend about $1000 a month for grociers alone. I get no help from the state. So $490 a month is nothing!!! I’ve heard so many situations where people take advantage of the state so much and here we are drilling this lady. Why don’t we get on those people about how other people take advantage of the state. But no, people are so focused on this lady. I could go on and on and on but I totally on her side. LEAVE HER ALONE

sherry February 16, 2009, 5:27 AM

i think shes crazy! after i gave birth all i wanted to do was to stay home with my baby! i mean 14 kids & the mom watches after them and basically raise them what kinda bs is that. i mean shes the one that wanted the babies and that much shouldnt she have the responsibility to take care of them. and i mean 2 weeks after giving birth shes getting her nails done oh wow thats way to much! no affence she needs to get her kids taken away shes not a responisble mother & no financial support or money coming in except what her mom offers and welfare. she should be home cleaning up her house & in the hospital every minute she can with her babies

” any woman can give birth but it takes a good woman to be a good mother!”

thats how i put it

nome February 16, 2009, 3:06 PM

I completely agree with Brandy. all you moms who are saying to leave her alone—-i have a feeling you relate a bit to this selfish excuse for a mother? maybe you are the type who will spend money for highlights and manicures and in the same day will send your child in dirty clothes without a jacket when it’s cold outside. believe me i’ve seen exactly that scene too many times. this is another one.

maribel February 16, 2009, 5:04 PM

If I only have one child how in the world she could have money to fix her nails. I really think she is doing something else. It’s impossible for you to support 14 kids, not working and still have money to eat fast food and go fix your nails she must be crazy. If I was her I would save that money. Or give it to the government that way we don’t have to pay for it. Believe it or not she is not paying we taxpayers are the ones paying for all 14 kids.

maribell February 16, 2009, 5:15 PM

Why should we leave her alone. Some people say that if she could handle them that it’s fine. It’s not because she is not support them we are the ones paying for all the little things. It’s fine to have as many children as you want, if you have the money for it. So know one can say not to talk bad about her. I also thing they should not help her that way she could see how much it cost to raise a child.

Karen February 17, 2009, 12:30 AM

I read that Nadya has a little boy with autism—and I wonder if he is getting any early intervention. I know her mother is raising the other six for her, and she and Nadya’s dad are supporting them all financially. As mom to four kids (including a little boy with autism) I can’t imagine what she will do now. I spend my days taking my children to and from school, plus my son goes to two hours of ABA therapy each day. Nadya is just strange, like having the babies was her only goal—now that they are here she is done with it. Oh, she visits them for a while each day, but she seems kind of spacey and detached. Very weird, I hope CPS is keeping an eye on this whole situation…

D February 17, 2009, 4:32 PM

didn’t she just do an interview for a UK paper where she says she will refuse to date (aka- look for a FATHER for these kids) bc it would be ‘selfish’ to take even one minute of the day away from her beautiful children for herself?

CPS WHERE ARE YOU????????

JAG February 27, 2009, 11:36 PM

You know,whether single,with or without kids,or married with or without kids,ALL PEOPLE NEED,AND DESERVE,TIME TO THEMSELVES,DOING SOMETHING WE NEED OR WANT TO DO.And how do any of us know,that she didnt have a gift card,or a freind,who offered to do her nails,at discount,or even free?And for those who feel this woman,should spend every waking moment with her kids,get a grip.Even as a parent,no matter how many kids you have,you need time to yourself,now and then.Even when it means,spending 20-30 dollars,that could be used elsewhere.Sometimes,its better to do so,instead of spending for toys for your kids,or freinds kids,to save your own sanity.And who are we to judge,anyone?WE ARENT GOD,SO LET PEOPLE LIVE THEIR LIVES IN PEACE.

Chris February 28, 2009, 1:04 AM

The very first pictures that appeared with Nadya lovingly stroking the babies faces also show her sporting the acrylic nails. It’s not like she hasn’t had time. This woman is living in a fantasy land and she needs to be brought earth. A- she should be at home with her children. B- when you are not working, when you are collecting food stamps, when you are using student loans to survive, when you have 8 babies running up HUGE medical expenses, you DO NOT get to head out, buy some sort of beverage and spend the afternoon having your nails done.

If you are a family receiving assistance and you are doing everything you can to help yourselves, fine. If you are a family receiving assistance and you have acrylic nails, I have no respect for you. That money could be better spent. I don’t have acrylic nails, you know why? I’m making my house payment.

Fine, if she wants to say, oh I wanted a big family, oh I wanted one more and accidentally got 8 more fine, I’ll put it all in the past and move forward with her. But moving forward means starting to behave like a responsible person, and it’s apparent to me, she’s not ready to take that step. Will SOMEONE step in and stop her please?

cat March 1, 2009, 7:35 PM

I could not aford nails when I was single.I cannot aford nails now being married, with job, with 2 children. My daughter is in NICU(Neonatal Intesive Care Unit) and nails are not allowed there. However, Nadya Suleman has enough MONEY and TIME for MANICURE and PEDICURE!She should go to mental hospital as a patient and ALL children must be taken away for adoption.I will not give her a red cent!

Jennifer March 3, 2009, 6:14 AM

I’m with the ones that say you all need to relax. I’m more disgusted by the hateful comments and disrespectful attitudes towards this mother, and her children, than I am by what she did. Don’t you all have enough things going on in your own lives as to not concern yourselves with whether she had her nails done, drank a coffee at Starbucks or ate out at a fast food restaurant? Sincerely… look in your backyards & find some civility amongst yourselves - NO ONE here is perfect & it makes you all hypocrites at best for pointing your fingers in her direction. In short: get over your God complexes!

hemarobert March 9, 2009, 6:35 AM

The content you have provided is pretty interesting and useful.

Today while I was surfing the Internet, I read about Gel Nails being the latest trend now in the nail fashion industry. After reading about gel nails, I think it’s a great way to dress up your nails giving them a trendy look.

I thought this information might be useful for anyone looking for genuine nail decoration stuff and may not know where to buy them from.