Jason and Molly TOGETHER on Ellen!

It's been "Bachelor" mania all week long -- and today our friend Ellen's got the first interview of Jason and Molly TOGETHER!

Jason and Molly of "The Bachelor" talk openly with Ellen about how difficult this week has been for the both of them. Molly explains why she's "the better fit" and how she feels surrounded by negativity. They tell all on today's "Ellen."

Tune in to "Ellen" today to see this exclusive, no-holds-barred interview.

Join our Moms Who Love Ellen group to get more of all things Ellen. COMING SOON: Exclusive Ellen/momlogic show tickets!

Want more? Check out momlogic's RAW AND UNEDITED interview with Bachelor Jason Mesnick -- only in the momlogic community!

next: Revealed: Secret Mission to Build Obamas' Swing
KitNKaboodle2u March 6, 2009, 3:35 PM

they look so uncomfortable and he’s a jerk. the way he keeps rubbing her shoulder makes me nervous!!

Jeanine March 6, 2009, 4:32 PM

I give them 3 months…

Grammycrackers March 6, 2009, 4:37 PM
jessica March 6, 2009, 4:39 PM

she’s gonna break up with him because she’s gonna have to realize she won’t be #1.. his sone will be

Jessie March 6, 2009, 7:09 PM

I think this about sums up how everyone feels about Jason. TheBachelorSucks.com

Kate March 7, 2009, 1:17 AM

they look wonderful together as a couple. i wish them well.

susie christiansen March 8, 2009, 2:25 AM

They won’t last either.
What happened to Ty’s Bio Mom? I may have missed where she’s at.
If she is alive she probably came to her senses and got the hell out of there.However,She should have taken Ty with her because I dont think Daddy is very stable!

robert March 9, 2009, 12:45 PM

I am so happy for Jason and Molly. They look sweet as a couple.

Flchick March 9, 2009, 7:44 PM

Gosh, let these two be so they can get to know each other. The Bachelor is the most unnatural way to meet someone and fall in love. If they make it, be happy for them!

Nancy March 17, 2009, 2:05 PM

In real life you make mistakes and he honed up to his mistake. I don’t believe the producers didn’t put pressure on him to make it a public break-up. The whole essence of the show makes loving two people a real possibility, hence the “final two”… The mistake with Jason, is he thinks too much (I think partially because he wants so much to choose someone good for his son as well) - that’s commendable! Why should he do what’s not in his heart? That would be cheating everyone! I just found out Melissa was a cheerleader for the NFL, now she’s on “Dancin”, she’s lovin the attention, isn’t she? Who says she wasn’t in it just for fame? If she truly loved Jason she’d shun the fame, wouldn’t she? It’s no shocker he made a mistake, he said over and over how he was in love with both. He seems like he’s being beaten up for being honest -which is the wrong message to send. Good luck to all of them. And personally, I think Jason and Molly will last.

Kelly March 19, 2009, 12:45 PM

Only time will tell but the way he is rubbing her shoulders is driving me nuts…she actually seems too mature for him.