Iron Chef and Wife: BOTH Pregnant!

Iron Chef Cat Cora is pregnant with a baby boy - and so is her wife Jennifer! Jennifer, 37, will deliver in April while Cat, 41, is due in July.

cat cora and jennifer cora pregnant

Both Cat and her wife are carrying boys who are from the same sperm donor that donated for their two younger sons, Caje, 23 months, and Zoran, 5.

For this new baby, Cat was implanted with one of Jennifer's embryos, and Jennifer was implanted with one of Cat's -- so who exactly between them is the biological mother is unknown! The happy couple have no intentions of having DNA testing done to find out the biological mother.

"[Jennifer] carried my embryos and I carried hers," Cat says. "It's like surrogating, but obviously all of our kids are equal."

As for the couple's decision to welcome two infants into the world just months apart, Cat explains, "It's really crazy! We decided having them a year apart is harder than having kids as infants together."

next: Oh Daddy!
Anonymous March 13, 2009, 1:25 PM

a bunch of lesbos

wil March 14, 2009, 9:12 AM

OK, if that is their lifestyle thatn that is fine. But carrying each others embryos. Come on!

Anonymous March 15, 2009, 1:09 PM

Disgusting.

Des March 15, 2009, 1:59 PM

How wonderfully they have blended their families and how wonderful that they carry each others embryos and it adds to it that the same sperm doner is used for all the kids. Amazingly well thought out and loving. Cudos to you both for being such wonderful and caring people

Jordan March 15, 2009, 3:35 PM

ok! that’s enough. I don’t know who you are but you who say things like “disgusting” “a bunch of lesbos”. You disgust me. !!

How wonderful it is that these 2 women love each other. I want that in my life too.

Anonymous March 15, 2009, 11:36 PM

hahaha maternity testing…. use to be you may not have known who your daddy was but for sure your momma was your momma….now days your momma is your daddy and your daddy is …well a turkey baster…..

anonymous March 17, 2009, 12:57 AM

WOW!!!I DID NOT KNOW THAT SHE WAS GAY!what happend to her!!i pray and hope that God does somthing to thoes kids and to them

anonymous March 17, 2009, 12:59 AM

WOW!I DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS GEY!I HOPE gOD DOES SOMYHING TO THOES KIDS AND CAT CORE

anonymous March 17, 2009, 1:00 AM

chris March 17, 2009, 8:24 AM

Okay, I also thought YUK when I heard this but to wish something bad to happen to her or the baby is just horrible. You people should be ashamed of yourself.

lol March 17, 2009, 2:51 PM

this is a funny story. 4 boys huh, lololololol ahahahhahahaha

lissalou March 19, 2009, 2:56 AM

I think it’s awesome. I even think it’s cool that they are carrying each other’s embryos. They are going to love their children and make great parents. I don’t see how two people who will obviously love their children are disgusting. What’s disgusting is close- minded assholes that think they are God and have the right to judge. These women love their children, they will take care of them and provide for them. Isn’t that all that matters?

Tnwzivqa June 26, 2009, 9:07 AM