A Celebrity Trainer Kicked My Butt!

One mom meets her trainer for the first time. Here's the blow by blow.

Last week, celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak challenged our very own Latin Mami, Christina Montoya Fiedler, to get in shape and zip up her jeans.

Like most of us, Christina is a busy mom who has put fitness on the back burner. But for the next eight weeks, with the help of Harley's 5-Factor Diet and the support of YOU in our community, Christina's going to get whipped into shape!

Check out their first meeting.

Join the challenge and get back in your skinny jeans in no time!

Vera Ando-Winstead March 3, 2009, 3:30 PM

My husband and I are partners for life. Unfortunately, we are also partners in fat. We are both overweight and really need to lose weight but have no willpower. My husband is a retired soldier who wishes he could go back to boot camp where he knows he would lose weight. He would love to get on the biggest loser to work as long as he gets the same training. We need help but can’t afford a personal trainer.

marjijane March 10, 2009, 3:27 AM

What we all need is not willpower…as we all ready have that… “I will eat that extra cookie..” “I will eat that double cheesburger”… no … what you want and need, just as I do is…”WON”T power!

I wish you all the success you can muster, with your first husband/wife cardio workout!
Go For It!

Yvonne March 25, 2009, 10:48 AM

My bf and I has been struggle to reject the flavors foods which like cookies,candies,chips,pops,and another delicious foods we addicts foods to cook and at night time sometime we eat snacks with drink pop~ I try to find another way as like fruits,salads,water or flavor of sparkling water,teas but we woudnt do this as we prefer drink POP I wondering why we have so much craves delicious anything foods! we need trainner personal to come and help us, we are deaf.
Michigan~

Judith April 5, 2009, 1:25 PM

I’m a trainer that NEEDS a trainer to kick my but…Menopause and 50 is a double wammy…HELP

Daniel O. Dorsey March 25, 2011, 6:08 AM

Interesting

Francis R. Grady March 31, 2011, 3:24 AM

Interesting

erotik sahnelerden kesitler April 3, 2011, 3:33 PM

We’re a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable information to work on. You’ve done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

avec April 8, 2011, 8:19 PM

Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too wonderful. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a terrific web site.