Jon SHOULD Cheat on Kate

It's rumored that Jon, of "Jon & Kate Plus 8" fame, might be having an affair. All I can say to that is good for him -- he should have started having one sooner.

Jon Gosselin

Radical Mommy: I know that this might be a controversial attitude, but hear me out before you start banging your drums and calling me an idiot -- again!

I think that it would be good for Jon and Kate's marriage if he were to have an affair -- in fact, I think it would solve a lot of their problems and actually make their marriage better. Why? Let me tell you.

If Jon was having sex with another woman, then maybe Kate wouldn't have to spend all day looking after that litter of kids of theirs and then have to "put out" for Jon, who obviously drives her crazy a lot of the time, at night. Instead, she could relax, take a bath and go to bed unbothered. I mean, I only have one kid but that sounds like freaking heaven to me.

If Jon was having sex with another woman, he wouldn't need/want to have sex with Kate -- and most likely have to nag her into doing it. I say "nag" because there is no way in hell that Kate is throwing on lingerie and begging for S-E-X at night after looking after eight children all day long. Instead, he could have sex with another woman and enjoy a relationship free from resentment with his wife. This would not only benefit Jon and Kate, but it would certainly benefit their brood who wouldn't have to watch the couple bickering all the time.

Now that I'm thinking about it, maybe Kate should start getting some on the side as well. After all, what stay-at-home mom couldn't use a little spice and excitement in her life? Maybe "getting it" from the mailman (or whoever) once in a while would help her loosen up and enjoy her husband and children more.

Do you agree with me? Do you think I'm an idiot? Either way, visit me in the momlogic community and tell me what you think.

next: Bachelor: 'We Were Split Before the Show'
Ashlei March 23, 2009, 4:55 PM

What is wrong with you? If you want your husband to cheat on you, that’s your business. But to advise others to do so? Good thing I just happened upon this site, I won’t be back! You’re entitled to your opinion, but in mine… you’re absurd!

Anonymous April 30, 2009, 3:52 PM

OK well I imagine you would absolutely disagree with this if this was your situation or maybe not. You are probably like most possessed human’s walking amoung us today thinking that cheating is nothing, before you know cheating will be expected. So thanks to you and everyone who agrees with you. Maybe you should look into the eyes of the little Gosselins and say sorry but for the sake of mommy and daddy’s marriage daddys going to be kissing on another woman every now and then and when you grow you’ll do the same to your spouse since thats how your family was.

Anonymous April 30, 2009, 4:49 PM

did she fart?

Anonymous April 30, 2009, 8:44 PM

how about you get a life?

Horatio May 3, 2009, 10:58 AM

Kate doesn’t really look after the kids all day. She has lots of hired help, but the show is all about the trials and tribulations of raising such a big family, so they don’t show us that part.

Did your husband read this? It’s too bad that he has a wife who dreads the thought of having sex with him, but at least you just gave him a free pass to cheat.

Snotchos May 3, 2009, 11:07 AM

All of these “this is what’s wrong with society today” posts are a hoot. If 50% of marriages end in divorce and an even greater number involve infidelities on the part of one or both of the partners, shouldn’t one wonder whether it is the institution of marriage that is flawed rather than society?

Anonymous May 7, 2009, 8:46 PM

what?? makes no sense

Databoss May 8, 2009, 10:28 AM

This is really interesting. All the house fraus saying “I don’t want to bang my hubby, so he should roll over and go to sleep.”

Who has changed the rules of the relationship? Women have sex to get into relationships. Men get into relationships to have sex.

And then women change the rules once the relationship is solidified in marriage. Ladies, if you want to re-write the rules on having sex with your husband then you better be willing to put all of the outcomes on the table.

Perhaps the divorce rate wouldn’t be so high if you house fraus would put on the French maid’s outfit and be willing to try something new. Sex shouldn’t be a chore.

Anonymous May 8, 2009, 2:44 PM

Wow. I cannot even find the words in response to this article. This is the very WORST idea I have ever read. That is how to help a marriage? SO, I guess if you came home to find your husband cheating on you in your bed you give him a high five and thank him for thinking about “helping your marriage”? This is the first, and last, time I will be visiting this site.

trey May 8, 2009, 2:46 PM

OMG you are an idot.. I can’t believe that you would really think of something like that. I couldnt even read the whole thing. I watch the show and I know that Kate doesn’t respect Jon the way she should and if he did cheat than maybe she will start to respect him more as a man and realize that she could lose him to another woman. But then again can you image being home all day with all the kids. But you know what thats marriage. Ups and downs. For you to suggest that she let him just go out a sleep with someone else just so she can get a peace of mind amd he can get some sex is just crazy. Where did you come up with this bs…

GPC May 12, 2009, 6:20 PM

Correction: Jon should be divorced and screw around not cheat.

skridi May 12, 2009, 6:42 PM

Look, men tend to have strong sex drives (certainly different than the female sex drive). If sex is sparse, … then it is in mans nature to look elsewhere for gratification. Women should not be surprised by this. It is a reality. Dont whine about it, accept it… and approach the biological differences between men and women with acceptance.

Kara-lyn May 12, 2009, 8:21 PM

that is so horrible of you to say. he has 8 children. yes kate may be less than pleasent sometimes but it doesnt change the fact that he has a tremendous responsibility to man up to in raising 8 kids. i think its horrendous that he’s out cheating on her. i dont find infidelity ok is ANY situation, especially not when you have 8 kids

Anonymous May 24, 2009, 5:38 PM

You are an insesitive arrogant PIG if you think that jon should be allowed to have an affair!!!! NO i will not be quiet infidelity is wrong damnit and i wont just sit around while you put on the internet that he should have an affair well your wrong sex is not everything its about love and compassion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have 8 kids for goodness sake and you are WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

Guujtnoz June 30, 2009, 8:00 PM

z3AE0v comment3 ,

the three peaks challenge March 6, 2011, 4:13 PM

A really good set of info which I will be certainly coming back to read again. Thanks very much to all those who contribute.

tabletki na pryszcze April 3, 2011, 7:22 AM

I am glad, that i found your website, there are a couple of cool articles