Jonas Brothers Get Into Young Girls' Pants

The Jonas Brothers are launching a tweenage girls clothing line of ruffled mini skirts and plaid shorts. Would you let your girl wear it?

With their much anticipated TV show slated to hit the air in May, Disney is adding a line of tween girl clothes to up their franchise. The items, which will be sold at JC Penney, Kmart and Walmart, will hit retailers just in time for back to school shopping and will range from $9.99 to $24.99. The collection consists of argyle sweaters, woven tops, polo shirts and skirts inspired by the preppy vibe of the Jonas' new Disney show.

What do you think of the line? Would you buy it for your girl?

next: Soleil Moon Frye's Little Seed Birthday Party
dani March 17, 2009, 6:53 PM

im a huge JB but those are ugly lol as a girl i would not wear them!! i love THEIR style but for girls not so much…

Mia March 17, 2009, 7:13 PM

Hahha i love the jonas brothers but hmm… EWWWWWW
those are UGLY, seriously… ewwww…
they could make it better haha (:

stephanie March 17, 2009, 7:50 PM

i love the jonas brothers but why are thier clothes like meant for like 4 years year olds ,when like most of thier fans are teenagers…anyways i would only wear the scarfs

suzette March 17, 2009, 8:24 PM

The Jonas Brothers need to do some serious thinking on this. The clothes shown abown are tacky. I know that my daugther would not wear these outfits you are showing. We are great fans of the Jonas Brothers but we will not by these clothes.

shauntasia  March 17, 2009, 8:27 PM

I love you Jonas Brothers and I’m from Mobile Alabama and you are one of my favorite song writers.

jenni March 17, 2009, 8:47 PM

My younger daughters love the clothes. They are cute, modest, affordable, and somehow connected to the Jonas Brothers. We plan on buying them. These are being marketed by Disney to go along with the TV show. It is for tweens. My older daughters will wait patiently for something that is designed by the Jonas Brothers for teens.

Jonas fan Girl March 17, 2009, 9:15 PM

I love the cloths!! I hope that they come out with something for teenagers!! You rock Jonas Brothers!!!

Anonymous March 17, 2009, 9:18 PM

i love the jb soo much but i wouldnt wear those those r for guys!

Ashley March 17, 2009, 10:00 PM

I would TOTALLY wear the plaid shorts!!
and the t-shirt with the tie, the scarfs and the ruffled skirt, … but not so much the polo shirt.
I was just talking about getting plaid pants today. =)
i would buy this stuff… if it comes in my size. lol

stacie March 17, 2009, 10:11 PM

i am a proud obsessed fan……
and i love love LOVE the jonas brothers…….
and there style kicks serious butt…..
just not for 10 year olds….
im 14…. ill mabey wear the skirt but no polos!!!!!!!!! none!!!!
i have the same piano skarf as joe so im good….. and i can look more like them on my own.
now you see if i had a daughter and she was like 9 or 10 i would sooo buy these for her but im 14 w/o a daughter…. or son!
so ill pass. i may buy the skirt but like i said…. idk im not 10

alyse March 18, 2009, 1:33 AM

I am a HUGE jonas brothers fan but I think that the clothes shown above are tacky. I think they can make these clothes way more presentable by putting more of the jonas brothers vibe. I still love them though.

yzamsa March 18, 2009, 6:43 AM

Somebody call the fashion police. I dont think their clothing line is good, not even good for a tween to wear. That’s just simply “fashion dont’s”

lisa March 18, 2009, 6:18 PM

OMG WHEN I FIRST READ THIS I WAS LIKE WHAAA??? HILARIOUS! BUT THEY NEED TO STICK TO SINGING NOT MAKING CLOTHES!

dani March 19, 2009, 8:57 PM

I like the skirt……that’s about it. I love those boys, but not the clothes. THEY in particular didn’t makes these clothes, they helped a bit with the designs, because they are inspired by what they wear, they didn’t make them COMPLETELY. Some-what. yeah, they need to stick to singing. LOVE EM ANYWAY!!!

akumaxkami August 30, 2009, 3:16 AM

Don’t get me wrong, I really like prep school inspired clothing.

But why can’t the Jonas Brothers design some clothing for male teens?

You know, something that doesn’t consist of baggy t-shirts, too tight skinny jeans or sagging pants?