Site Where Caylee's Remains Found up for Sale

caylee_anthony_270.jpg

WFTV.Com: Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he wants to buy the land where Caylee's remains were discovered.

Padilla has made a $50,000 cash offer and is waiting to hear back from the owners, who were asking for $89,000, so it will require some negotiation.

Leonard Padilla said he plans to establish a committee charged with deciding how to establish a proper memorial. The committee will decide if a memorial structure will go on the land.

Padilla said his main concern was to prevent a house or a storage shed to be built over Caylee's temporary resting place.

Leonard Padilla is a bounty hunter from California who assisted in the search for Caylee Anthony after she was reported missing in July.

next: 7 Kids Killed in Plane Crash
Anonymous March 23, 2009, 10:47 AM

well I hope now one wants to build something over where her body was found. She was such a innocent lil life and it was taken. That was so wrong. I think a memorial should be built there for her.

Anonymous March 23, 2009, 11:58 AM

Great job Padilla, this is a wonder idea WONDERFUL! I don’t want to see anything built there either. Shows how much he really did care about this little angel, thanks for all your effort.

Helen B. March 23, 2009, 8:24 PM

A memorial for Caylee and other missing children is what Padilla seems to have in mind. This is a great idea, even though the home owners association there objects to it. This could be tastefully done and it might add to their better looks. Nobody should ever want to erect and building or home over where little Caylee laid. I sure would not want to live on that site or try to funtion in any business way there either. A place for people to show respect and love for children is a much better idea. He even said maybe a playground to accompany the memorial. I don’t feel that he has any thing in mind to profit from for himself and it does show a heart in his chest. More than we can say for Caylees birth mother.

GARY May 14, 2009, 7:53 PM

ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS IS A GREAT IDEA AND SHOULD NEVER BE LOOKED AT IT IN ANY OTHER WAY.GOD BLESS YOU CAYLEE

GARY May 14, 2009, 7:59 PM

ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS IS A GREAT IDEA AND SHOULD NEVER BE LOOKED AT IN ANY OTHER WAY.FLY WITH THE ANGELS CAYLEE,GOD BLESS YOU.

Montana July 1, 2009, 11:48 PM

Hello. I have always felt that a politician is to be judged by the animosities he excites among his opponents.
I am from Estonia and know bad English, tell me right I wrote the following sentence: “Your dog seems to have had a flea visitor for a very long time.”

THX :(, Montana.

Moshe September 5, 2009, 5:59 AM

Good morning. Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
I am from Peru and learning to write in English, give please true I wrote the following sentence: “Free online share trading software: new tax was compared to the time which was paid applying the country.”

Best regards :(, Moshe.

Carissa September 10, 2009, 12:01 AM

Hi everyone. Vegetarianism is harmless enough, though it is apt to fill a man with wind and self-righteousness.
I am from Libya and now teach English, give please true I wrote the following sentence: “We’re the frame of concerns who appear out to improve a stainless opening also because it required to call more for our shades than any cosmetic inaccuracy then.”

Thanks ;-). Carissa.