Michelle Obama's Sexy Prom Dress

Forget about exposing toned arms, back in 1981 future first lady Michelle Obama rocked the prom in a leg-baring dress and plunging neckline. Pretty risque for almost 30 years ago!!

Should we have included Michelle's satin number in our 27 Slutty Prom Dresses?

obama-michelle-prom.jpg

next: Mystery Woman in Brown/Rihanna Case Revealed
liza jessie March 11, 2009, 3:00 PM

right on michelle

Jessica March 11, 2009, 3:06 PM

That is one ugly woman!

Megan March 11, 2009, 3:50 PM

She needs to get her teeth fixed.

ahahhaa March 11, 2009, 4:01 PM

Jessica I could not agree more!

Argell March 11, 2009, 4:28 PM

Haters, Haters, Haters. Let’s see your
prom photo. Michelle is beautiful inside
and out. Oh yeah! And she’s OUR FIRS LADY!! Deal with it.

lisa March 11, 2009, 5:28 PM

30 years ago and she looked like that! Let’s give the first lady some credit please.

kwr221 March 11, 2009, 5:30 PM

What’s wrong with her teeth?

I think she’s an attractive woman… and while I wouldn’t wear that dress, it was in style and appropriate at the time.

The hair’s a little weak,tho

michelle March 11, 2009, 5:31 PM

Couldn’t agree more with Argell.
Wow, it’s amazing how much people judge.
I’m sure all you haters look just like Heidi Klum. Oh yeah, that’s right you don’t.

NYCity Mama March 11, 2009, 5:31 PM

You think she’s ugly? And this dress is “slutty”, wow…really? Well, I’ll keep my pictures to myself then…and I think it’s a great dress in comparison to the piece of cloth many mothers let their daughters wear to prom, both in “my time” and today.

Wow, really? You guys think she’s ugly? I don’t see that actually. And I love the dress.

Frannie March 11, 2009, 5:32 PM

Holy Ravioli! That’s way too high cut for the prom, but if anyone could get away with it, it’s Michelle Obama. I wouldn’t call it slutty, though- just inappropriate for a high school dance. And I would love to see the catty women out there calling her ugly. I’m sure you’re real gems yourselves.

Lee Ann March 11, 2009, 5:40 PM

Wow…yeah that hair is what scares me! What the heck…that would’ve been around early 80’s which was in the big hair days…not flat hair days. The dress? It’s pretty ugly, but then I’d hate to have everyone judging MY prom dresses on here! I thought they were pimping at the time, but NOW? OMG!!!

Thanita March 11, 2009, 5:47 PM

Hey, let’s face it. If we all pulled out our prom pics and posted it here, we’d be red in the face! You go girl, Michelle!!!

Heather March 11, 2009, 5:50 PM

There is no such thing as “ugly” because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Don’t you know that people resort to labels because we want to make our selves feel better? We put each other down to build ourselves up. Sad…

Connie March 11, 2009, 6:39 PM

Michelle looks like she had a rockin body and seems like she still does. she was cute back in the day and grew into a beautiful woman. I’m not a fan of her hair in this picture but then again my hair wasn’t the way i wanted it to be for my prom either. The dress is not for me but this was back in her time and she liked it I’m sure you wouldn’t like my puffy prom dress but I did and so did most of my friends. Leave Michell alone. and the only kind of woman that i consider ugly but mostly gross is those who are nothing but skin and bones eww eat something ladies

erica March 11, 2009, 10:03 PM

very ugly women back then and now

erica March 11, 2009, 10:04 PM

very ugly women back then and now

Joy March 12, 2009, 12:04 AM

She is a big step up from any First Lady that this country has ever had. I’m glad she’s real. Just like the women in my family. Spice thats what we needed! That’s what we got. Yeah for First Lady Obama! Rock it! Keep making all of these ugly girls mad. She has color, style, finess, charisma, the President, two beautiful children and a White House. Now that’s a baddddd woman and im so glad she is black like me!

Michelle March 12, 2009, 12:57 AM

I’m sensing some UGLY jealousy from the immature mean little girls who can’t say anything nice. You’re letting your ugly show, girls. I think some time with your noses in the corner is appropriate…and you call yourself somebody’s mother, way to set a good example. Really, congratulations on making sure that there are shallow, closed minded, racist people being raised to carry on your vile traditions. Idiots.

Michelle Obama is beautiful to the core.

Michelle March 12, 2009, 1:00 AM

By the way, Erica, when you are speaking of one adult female the spelling is
“w-o-m-a-n”, the spelling of “w-o-m-e-n” would be for multiple adult females.

Chrissy March 12, 2009, 2:33 AM

I don’t think Michelle Robinson is ugly in this photo. I think she had a great smile so I’m not getting the comments about her teeth. her hair cut was in styke back then.
However, remember that in 1981 that dress would have been considered too adult for a high school dance. Even today a dress cut up that high would raise eyebrows. It certainly isn’t modest.