MSNBC: In an upcoming blog on RadarOnline.com, Nadya Suleman says that she'll tell their kids who their father is. But don't go thinking she's in close contact with the man, who is yet to be identified.
In fact, she says she only speaks to him "once a year."
"He's a good platonic friend. He knows well that I will protect him, his identify forever," she said. "Whether or not he knows (the children) in the future, I don't know. This all has to go away first ... it's his choice."
Read more hot stories Moms Are Talking About.
- Momlogic's Complete Octuplets Coverage
- Check Out the Octuplet's Mom's Stomach. Ouch!
- Octomom: I Don't Need Your Stinkin' Help
- Octuplets Mom SHOULD Do Porn
- Octuplets Breed Hope
- Octuplets: Don't Punish the Kids!
- Taking Octuplets Away Not the Answer!
next: What's in a Name?