8 Octomom Product Endorsement Ideas

Nadya Suleman is trademarking the name "Octo." Get ready for a slew of Octomom merchandise.

Momlogic's Momstrosity: Octomom is no dummy. The media savvy, self-promoting dynamo is attempting to trademark the "Octo" part of her Octomom nickname. According to reports, she wants to use popular moniker for a line of baby products. That's it?? Come on, Nadya, you've got to think out of the diaper bag ... there's sooooo much more you can do with your growing octo-franchise!

Stretchmark Cream
Who better to have their own line of stretch mark cream than a woman whose belly looks like a map of the New York Subway system?

strechmarsss.jpg

Chopped Octopus
Delight your family with delicious Octomom endorsed octopi. Makes up to 8 full meals.

octomom-octopus.jpg
Designer Embryos
Be the envy of all your IVF friends with these monogrammed embryos. Guaranteed to implant!

embry.jpg
911 Speed Dial Buttons
For those nervous moms who like to call 911 anytime!

911-nadya.jpg

Pedicure Toe Separators
From the mom of 14 who cannot survive without her mani-pedi.

manicure-foot.jpg

Earplugs
Drown out the noise of YOUR brood with Octomom earplugs.
earplugs-nadya.jpg

Car Air Freshener
What reeks? Not your house, with this handy Octomom air-freshener. It's pungent odor is powerful enough to wipe out the smell of 300 diaper changes a week. Er, at least it'll try.
octo-fresh.jpg

Wax Lips
Pucker up and slap these Octomom wax lips on your puss. One size fits all.

More from momlogic's Andrea

Discuss all the latest news in the momlogic community.

See Also:

next: 7 Topics Never to Bring Up with a Mom
Cure Hemorrhoids November 27, 2010, 7:20 PM

Excellent website. I appreciate your effort, you describe the topic very well

apartments marbella December 10, 2010, 5:21 AM

Interesting information. Nice piece of info, great share.

Wedding Attire For Beach Wedding December 10, 2010, 11:16 PM

There are only two ways of telling the complete truth—anonymously and posthumously.

Free Articles January 3, 2011, 12:52 PM

You made a few good points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found a good number of folks will go along with with your blog.

hellos January 20, 2011, 3:20 AM

I retributory couldn’t going your website before locution that I truly suchlike this article. there’s a peachy chance to get a perfect concept in your purpose. the grade entropy you message to your visitors
heart valve surgery

mitral valve January 20, 2011, 8:59 AM

Real corking translate for me, Must have that you are one of the uncomparable bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for placard this illustrative article
link wheel

short hairstyles 2011 pictures January 22, 2011, 12:18 AM

The Internet is like alcohol in some sense. It accentuates what you would do anyway. If you want to be a loner, you can be more alone. If you want to connect, it makes it easier to connect.

Israel Rivenbark January 27, 2011, 2:35 AM

Fine reading. Thanks, you describe the topic very well

bathroom colors 2011 January 31, 2011, 8:37 AM

Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can. As a peacemaker the lawyer has superior opportunity of being a good man. There will still be business enough.

Pkw Versicherungsrechner February 12, 2011, 1:55 PM

Jedes mal müssen sich stolze KFZhalter über nichtige und außergewöhnliche Sachbeschädigungen kränken, die ohne eine Pkw Versicherungsrechner unmoglich bezahlbar wären.

North York Real Estate February 21, 2011, 8:50 PM

You made some respectable points there. I regarded on the internet for the problem and found most individuals will go along with along with your website.

Photovoltaik March 12, 2011, 5:09 PM

I’d should examine with you here. Which isn’t one thing I often do! I enjoy studying a publish that will make folks think. Additionally, thanks for allowing me to remark!

Wandern March 14, 2011, 6:58 AM

I’d have to examine with you here. Which isn’t something I often do! I take pleasure in reading a publish that can make people think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to remark!

Wholesale Prada Sunglasses March 24, 2011, 6:45 PM

Hello, I positively fancy reading your posts, thanks be given to you in search the expert advise!

Nike Air Max TN March 26, 2011, 8:50 PM

I really loved reading your post. Thanks!A theme near to my nerve cheers, do you acquire a RSS food ?

vera wang wedding dress March 28, 2011, 4:05 AM

Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.

Treppenlifter March 28, 2011, 8:15 AM

This really answered my downside, thanks!

Treppenlifte March 28, 2011, 10:48 AM

It’s exhausting to seek out knowledgeable people on this topic, however you sound like you already know what you’re speaking about! Thanks

dvd shop March 28, 2011, 2:58 PM

There are actually a number of particulars like that to take into consideration. That may be a nice point to convey up. I supply the ideas above as common inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up the place the most important factor might be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged round issues like that, but I’m sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the affect of just a moment’s pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.

checkliste March 29, 2011, 2:38 AM

I used to be very pleased to search out this internet-site.I wished to thanks for your time for this glorious read!! I undoubtedly having fun with every little little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you weblog post.