Hot Mom Mess of the Week!

Fresh off the heels of last week's winner Sylvester Stallone, this week's messes are:

Halle Berry -- Girl needs a nanny because she looks like she hasn't slept in weeks! Tori Spelling -- pimping out her kids to sell books. Shameless! Heidi Klum -- Trying to hide a pregnancy is the only thing that could explain why she wore this outfit. Lisa Rinna -- Really? On the cover of Playboy? Melanie Griffith -- doing her best imitation of Madonna from "La Isla Bonita." Only 22 years late!

Hot Mom Messes - Vote

Halle Berry Tori Spelling Heidi Klum
Lisa Rinna Melanie Griffith

next: Adoption Journey: Secret Orphanage Visits
Katie April 17, 2009, 10:35 AM

Mom Logic, why do we have to put other Moms down on what they wear or do?

Tori Spelling is “using” her kids- so does half of Hollywood… Lisa Rinna on Playboy- good for her! The rest of them, because they had an off-day with fashion we are calling them a mess?

The writers of this post should be ashamed. Why even have this article?

Anonymous April 17, 2009, 12:11 PM

does hot mess mean she looks like crap?

BusyMom April 17, 2009, 3:35 PM

wow! so what?! Halle a mess? OMG! like, welcome to the reality of motherhood!
Shame on you who put her down for looking like that. I’d like to see you all go out in public knowing that people are going to take your pictures. I bet you wouldn’t even LEAVE unless you had your makeup fully on and your hair blown out. Give her props for not caring. Or being to busy to be bothered.

Karen S April 17, 2009, 7:13 PM

There is nothing hot about the mess that is Tori Spelling. Klum looks great, and Berry looks like some jerk paparazzi pretended to be the mailman surprised her in the morning. Rinna I have mixed feelings about; she’s a total plastic surgery disaster, but she seems so happy that I can’t fault her too much. Now Griffith — there is a hot mess!

Pamala April 17, 2009, 7:59 PM

I’m a bit bewildered that MomLogic would put other mothers down just because they’re famous. Hmmm. Seems that’s the last things we should be doing as mothers.

K&C's mom April 17, 2009, 11:31 PM

These are rediculas!!!! I thought this sight was to help mothers, not put each other down!!!!!!!!! Who hasn’t looked like Halle because of kids? This is horrible and I thought better of Momlogic

DEMommy April 18, 2009, 11:31 AM

Personally I think it is nice to see these people …. that the media make out to be so “perfect” ….. are simply human……..And I am ashamed of MomLogic for putting them down!

AM April 18, 2009, 4:18 PM

For posting this article I vote for MomLogic as Hot Mom Mess of the Week.