It's a Girl for Trista and Ryan

They welcomed their new arrival this afternoon.

Trista and Ryan Sutter

First, we took you inside Trista's shower ... and now their baby has arrived!

Trista gave birth to little Blakesley Grace Sutter at 1:23 PM today in Colorado, where they live. "She's healthy. Everything is really good," Trista tells Life & Style. The newest member of the Sutter family arrived by Caesarean section weighing 6 pounds, 2 ounces and measuring 19 inches long.

Trista and Ryan Sutter wed in 2003 after meeting on the debut edition of ABC's "The Bachelorette" the year before. They welcomed their son, Max, on July 26, 2007.

For more about Trista and Ryan's new baby, check out the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands April 8.

Congrats, Trista!

next: We Broke Our Baby!
stacie April 8, 2009, 10:40 AM

There seems to be a whole lot of trista talking about her sterilization procedure, I’m not sure why. A lot of parents use birth control or whatever to be careful, trista has this issue of thinking people are so incredibly interested in her “procedures” and the details about the surgeries and about stuff like that. It’s probably because people who crave attention continuously undergo “procedures” so that they can recover from then and get all that attention. First she went on and on about the methods on how to get pregnant, as if we didn’t know, and then what it was like to be pregnant, as if we dont know, and NOW it’s going to be about how to never get pregnant again. Geez! Trista please read a book or get a job or find something else to constantly talk about. Nobody cares about your sex life, as much as you think they do.

Vanessa April 8, 2009, 11:42 AM

Excuse me smart mommies! Trista gets asked the questions and responds to them…if you have a problem, talk to the reporters who ask her the questions about her sex life, pregnancy, sterilization…please be SMARTER and realize that it is obviously a two way conversation with the reporters’ questions not being published!

anon April 8, 2009, 12:21 PM

trista does not get asked questions. She wants more money so she goes to momlogic with a rumor of divorce that she made up herself and then gets paid to do an article denying it. Vanessa you’re probably one of those crazy fans of hers that was waiting to hear the big news that trista finally got satisfied which was what she kept saying never happened as if we cared, or as if that was even appropriate. But you were probably one of those ones in the parade cheering that trista finally did it. You’re ridiculous if you worship and follow trista around like that.

anon April 8, 2009, 8:34 PM

btw, I’ve noticed how that Jill likes to start the hatred and inflammatory remarks of Trista on momlogic…look at previous article on the baby shower where guess who started it first…Jill of course- I sense some jealousy

molly April 9, 2009, 9:20 AM

i’m not jill and I agree 100% that trista is a greedy useless moocher who should be tossed out of momlogic. She is arrogant and thinks she is owed the world for doing zip. She thinks she’s so pretty and that everyone wants her when nobody wanted her. She was the 1st booed off every series she was ever on. I can’t stand people that are so full of themselves and have no humility. You can call that jealous or whatever you want, but I find trista very annoying. There are a lot of people that are rich, but they are humble. Trista gets too much for nothing, i’m sure it IS nice to never have to do anything…but personally I come on momlogic to get support from other moms…not to hear about a greedy moocher who controls people

anon April 9, 2009, 10:03 AM

thank you!! I read the last post about the baby shower, paid for by momlogic of course, too. i could not believe that trista said that “on his salaray it’s not possible, so i took the money” and then in the next breath she said she’s not greedy. that had to be the lowest most materialistic thing i’ve ever heard. i feel sorry for her children because she behaves like a pimp. also her comment about how if the baby was not healthy was bothersome too. is she going to have the child put down like a horse? trista doesn’t think too well before she speaks and then later tries to deny things. she is shallow and greedy and this makes her an overall ugly person inside and out. She’ll probably end up thinking every guy she ever comes in contact with wants her so much, that’s what conceited people are like.

jennifer April 10, 2009, 12:18 PM

i think that’s a cute name. they are a cute couple a wish them the best and many more children and a happy marriage. jennifer

jillian April 11, 2009, 11:32 PM

I love the name! I am so happy the Sutter delivery went well. I love hearing about these guys. Congrats!

tiredoftrista April 13, 2009, 4:23 PM

“check out the cute baby name”??? it’s actually a ridiculous name. but is there anything momlogic wont do to kiss up to trista….for what exactly?? you throw her tons of parties and keep giving her stuff….I would love to hear from Momlogic….WHY DO YOU KEEP FEEDING HER EGO???

enuff April 22, 2009, 1:56 PM

classic line of trista’s….”if the baby isn’t healthy…we’ll hold off on the sterilization procedure and try again”. that comment along with the using and controlling ryan stuff she said annoyed me.

molly April 24, 2009, 2:53 PM

I dont know why Ryan says that he can’t take anymore of her condescending behavior and leave her. Probably because he is spineless. Trista is narcissistic, which is why she laughs hysterically at everybody and everything as if they’re some child. I remember seeing the show and even when Ryan was about to propose, she started hysterically laughing, it was so ridiculous. She doesn’t have any respect or take certain things seriously, if I were Ryan I would have been like, forget this I’m out of here. But he didn’t do that, because he is easy to be controlled and he wanted the money and gifts like she did. I have no idea how people are praising her so much, if they watched the show, they would have heard her say that she’s so excited to get tons of gifts from a show and get money and in her mind that equated to the same thing as telling someone she loves them…”I love money…..oops I mean you” is pretty much what that was. It’s sad that people think she’s done something great, she really hasn’t