Naked Chef Has Daughter Number Three

Check out what he did to try to conceive a boy this time around ...

jamie oliver and family

Jamie Oliver, celebrity chef star of "The Naked Chef," and wife Jools have welcomed another baby girl, named Petal Blossom Rainbow.

The pair already have two daughters with floral-themed names -- Poppy Honey, seven, and Daisy Boo, five.

He desperately wanted a boy this time around. Check out the lengths he went to get one, courtesy of the UK's "Friday Night with Jonathan Ross" ...

Did you try anything unusual to influence the sex of your child?

next: Evenflo Recalls High Chairs
HeeHee April 6, 2009, 10:51 AM

I love how he said he cut a hole for his c#*^k.

Fashion Trends October 12, 2010, 1:55 PM

Hello from the fashion industry, I seriously recognize the you’ve done in this guide, it was a excellent read.

Small Outboard Motors For Sale 2 December 17, 2010, 10:12 AM

I guess what I’m trying to say is, I don’t think you can measure life in terms of years. I think longevity doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with happiness. I mean happiness comes from facing challenges and going out on a limb and taking risks. If you’re not willing to take a risk for something you really care about, you might as well be dead.

Credit Card Processing December 24, 2010, 10:35 AM

Wonderful! I facebooked this

Article Submission January 3, 2011, 12:52 PM

You completed a few nice points there. I did a search on the topic and found nearly all folks will consent with your blog.

hooded beach towels January 15, 2011, 1:11 AM

The Constitution gives every American the inalienable right to make a damn fool of himself.

fizywelko January 20, 2011, 3:22 AM

Fine this gentle of information is real couturier intelligent for, salutary message for readers and a worth for you as give definitely demonstrate the degree of the communicator. It’s redemptive to bonk these kinds of articles around to reserve the accumulation feed fastened. Helping those who rattling can sort things ripe in the upright convert!
birthday wishes

fizywelko January 20, 2011, 9:00 AM

Real corking translate for me, Must have that you are one of the uncomparable bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for placard this illustrative article
linkwheel

Janita Chenoweth January 23, 2011, 6:32 PM

I needed to thank you for this superb read!!! I extra to my bookmarks, take care

Nella Rapson March 16, 2011, 12:25 PM

This post seems to get a good ammount of visitors. How do you advertise it? It gives a nice unique spin on things. I guess having something authentic or substantial to talk about is the most important thing.

Homme Nike Air Max 2010 March 24, 2011, 6:42 PM

I yearning more people would put down sites like this that are in fact interesting to read.

Homme Nike Air Max 2012 March 25, 2011, 5:37 PM

Hi there could I allusion some of the perceptiveness from this entry if I yield a relationship help to your site?

Nike Air Max 95 March 26, 2011, 9:22 AM

Hello, I absolutely use reading your posts, thank you in compensation the expert post!

Tiara Bunner March 29, 2011, 5:07 PM

Very nice info and right to the point. I don’t know if this is actually the best place to ask but do you people have any thoughts on where to employ some professional writers? Thank you :)

Yuriko Madara March 30, 2011, 7:07 AM

There is clearly a lot to realize about this. I believe you made some nice points in features also.

Wholesale LV Handbags April 1, 2011, 4:04 AM

I withstand like I’m constantly looking for gripping things to read about a heterogeneity of topics, but I control to take in your install develop into my reads every day because you give birth to compelling entries that I look impudent to.

Air Jordan 2009 April 2, 2011, 1:10 AM

I wish you all elevated era, this neighbourhood is exceedingly gracious I would at all times carry on this site. Stop me a piles of timedata would be btained from this situation, or wish to. But I scarcity you to be acquainted with that this plot is really appropriate Thanks a lot representing the amicable of nonpareil topic hither this topic.

sex erotik April 3, 2011, 3:18 PM

Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

Air Max 97 April 3, 2011, 8:21 PM

I harmonise with your conclusions and will-power thirstily look forward to your coming updates.

Jordan Fusion 6 April 5, 2011, 1:50 AM

Superior article. I intention certainly part this article with my friends. Thanks payment the info.