Octo-mom Gets Her Own TV Show!

Life & Style: After weeks of speculation, Nadya Suleman confirms to Life & Style exclusively that she will be doing a television show with her 14 children!

nadstv290.jpg
"Yes, it is official. I'm going to be doing a show, but it's not a reality show," Nadya tells Life & Style. "What I'm doing with this TV show is basically creating documentaries about the lives of my children. It's going to be an ongoing thing, and it will follow them from now until they are 18. It's being done by Eyeworks; they're in the UK. It will air in the UK and then we'll see if the US is interested."

Nadya adds that the documentary style of the show won't infringe on her family's privacy: "The producers will come here to film six times a year. They'll come by and take some footage and then they'll go. They won't be invading my life or my children's lives."

Plus, the filming will help this busy mom remember the important milestones for her children. "It will give me the opportunity to have incredible home movies that, believe me, I don't have the time to make myself. Having this documentary crew allows me to focus on raising my children and still have great movies of them."

Will getting a reality TV show make Nadya Suleman a worse mother? Tell us in the MOMLOGIC COMMUNITY!

Read more hot stories Moms Are Talking About.

next: Tax Day Becomes Protest Day
WASTE OF TIME April 15, 2009, 2:46 PM

Totally a waste of time….WIll not watch it and will encourage others to not waste their time!

A NEW LOW IN TV April 15, 2009, 3:32 PM

Well, it was only a matter of time before this train wreck got her own tv show. I agreed wholeheartedly that this is a waste of time. I will not be watching. And hope that others won’t either.

Kristen April 15, 2009, 3:41 PM

This makes me angry because she used disability payments to get pregnant with all 14 of her children that she COULD NOT afford and now she is cashing in.
This sends a very bad message to people that hey if your not responsible for yourself, no problem someone else will bail you out.
Uhhhhhhh, she makes me sick

Brits Unite April 15, 2009, 5:34 PM

They will hate her more than we do here. (If they don’t already.) And their tabloids are crueler than ours, so she’s in for a bumpy, bumpy, ride even she won’t enjoy!

Kristen April 15, 2009, 6:27 PM

She is a LIAR, she just recently told a news agency that she wasn’t going to do a tv show.

Gail Cooke April 15, 2009, 6:29 PM

I find it really offensive that this useless piece of flesh gets all these opportunities when the people who deserve opportunities don’t get them. Why would anyone sink so low as to watch this piece of trash.

~K~ April 15, 2009, 9:12 PM

Will not watch it ever.. she is dumb that is all there is to it.

Dina April 15, 2009, 11:39 PM

I still love how she’s on all sorts of public assistance, but she can afford to get invitro fertilization and her nails done. Pardon my french, but what the hell? I can’t afford to get my nails done, and I’m not on any public assistance. I hope no one watches this show to show her what a waste of time it is. We have our own lives to live and our own kids to care for.

Anonymous April 15, 2009, 11:57 PM

It’s hard to look at her face. I don’t want to watch her on TV.

Jamie April 16, 2009, 12:19 AM

Let the UK have her, the US doesnt want her

Cheryl April 16, 2009, 7:15 AM

I would rather ram splinters down my fingernails than watch that money hungry piece of trash on TV.

ashley April 16, 2009, 7:43 AM

Her face is so jacked up who would want to watch it on tv? Her mouth kinda reminds me of the joker (not Heath Ledger, the old one)!! That show will never make it here.

Vanessa April 16, 2009, 8:23 AM

Good, hope they pay her alot so the US govt can stop supporting her. And if they like her in the UK they can have her!

Karen S. April 16, 2009, 3:07 PM

Wow, it would be WONDERFUL if she moved to England. We don’t need no more Kate Gosselins around here. One is one too many!