Octomom Cleans Out Target

Here's one mom who needs to stretch a dollar. Nadya "Octomom" Suleman is just like us -- she shops at Target! Check it out ...

next: Can Toys "R" Us Sell Toilet Paper?
RealityChek April 29, 2009, 4:48 PM

I don’t see how she is bargain shopping? What? All I see is name brand items in that cart. Since when is Target the place to bargain shop? Target is expensive! I’m a real bargain hunter and I can tell you unless she has some super stash of coupons in her designer handbag she has failed miserably!

flower81 April 29, 2009, 6:26 PM

Target isn’t cheap, and doesn’t look like she cares about how much she spends!

Janeth April 29, 2009, 6:37 PM

She is so not bargain shopping. First of all, Target is not cheap. Second, she shops at the Target I shop in Whittier. I’ve seen her two or three times. Always with a cartfull of stuff. Last time I saw her, she had 3 kids with her and she had a full cart of lean cuisine. Wtf? I’m guessing she was shopping just for her. One of the kids was down on the floor throwing a tantrum and she got snappy with him FAST. I was glad I had to buy very few things and was out of there in seconds!

wordsRmylife April 29, 2009, 7:10 PM

with 14 kids who wouldn’t have a basket full of stuff? I raised 5 kids and my basket was ALWAYS fulL. I should have broken the record for how many trips to the market I had to make. I didn’t have a cart full of Lean Cuisine though…

Jodi W. April 29, 2009, 7:17 PM

Looks like a carefully stacked cart just perfect for a photo op. How much are the makers of Bounty and Glad paying her for this? And I have to agree with the others. This is NOT bargain shopping. It is hardly possible to bargain shop at Target, Target is expensive.

Anonymous April 29, 2009, 9:35 PM

Stop giving this welfare hauler media coverage.

dee April 29, 2009, 10:30 PM

i am not a marathon shopper but when i do go to target it is for the bargains. i would never buy paper towels there as i can get the costco brand sooo much cheaper! same with trash bags….who needs odor shield? keep your kitchen clean….no odor.

ashley April 30, 2009, 7:36 AM

Does anyone see the carton of a dozen eggs? I only have 2 kids yet I go to walmart and by the 2 1/2 dozen package for only $3.00. We go through those in a week or less. You’d think she’d need more than that!!! I wish I could afford all of the brand name stuff!!!

Cha D May 3, 2009, 10:58 AM

Doesn’t look like bargain shopping to me either. It’s almost like she’s trying to spend more. Jeepers! I have four children and darn near everything I buy is store brand unless I can find it on sale for a really great price. I definitely am not gonna be going into Target for all name brand items any time soon. However, there are certain things that I can pay less for at Target than anywhere else. Plus I “heart” Target : )

Ten Tees January 9, 2011, 3:26 PM

Interesting post! Enjoyable to read. I’ve just got a single observation to submit about tee shirts.