Octomom Gets Inked

Check out Nadya "Octomom" Suleman's new tattoo in honor of her 14 kids.

octomom-tattoo-done.jpg

Angelina Jolie and the Octomom have even more in common!

Puffy, pouty lips? Check.
Litter of kids? Check.

And now:

Tattoos commemorating their respective broods? Check!

Suleman, according to radaronline.com, already has seven tattoos, but the mom of many decided to get a special one -- an angel surrounded by 14 stars, symbolizing each of her semi-neglected kids.

Mrs. Jolie-Pitt also has a tribute tattoo for her six kids that depicts the geographical locales of each of their far-flung birthplaces. Still, despite rumors of Suleman's choices of "Angelina" as her former stripper name, the Octomom insists, as she told Dateline in February, that she "never even thought of Angelina Jolie, except the last time I saw a movie."

Sure.

See Also:

next: Toddlers Ransack Neighbor's Home
melanie April 28, 2009, 2:45 PM

Please stop giving here attention. She needs to go away.

Christina April 28, 2009, 3:01 PM

I agree…she needs to go away and take care of those kids!! Who’s caring for them and changing diapers while she sits in a tattoo chair??

Rachel April 28, 2009, 6:50 PM

I am DEFINITELY tired of “Octomom”…..who cares, really? I am sure shes not the only woman in the world with 14 kids! …ACTUALLY shes not. so just LEAVE HER ALONE, thanks.

chantel April 28, 2009, 7:30 PM

Shes spending like $500 on a tattoo when she should be spending that money on stuff for the baby’s.

Anonymous April 28, 2009, 7:42 PM

Tattoos take a while to do. Where were her kids???

Peeved April 28, 2009, 9:18 PM

This woman is sitting in a tattoo chair while god only knows who is flipping the bill for this! We all know the kids are better off with someone else watching them but please why make the public pay for something that most people go their entire lives without. Guess she wants something to remember them by when the state takes them and places them for adoption.

Gigohead  April 28, 2009, 10:01 PM

Notice that she’s out in the wee hours of the night to get this done. why is she not tending to her brood? I’m sure she has others get up for midnight feedings. She’s disgusting.

Becky April 28, 2009, 10:12 PM

whoever did that tattoo should not be a tattoo artist. that angel is all jacked up.

Gail Cooke April 29, 2009, 12:46 AM

I’d be tattooing myself too, if I had kids worth cash and freebies. Can’t stand this stupid cow.

Anonymous April 29, 2009, 8:45 AM

Becky, lol. I was just thinking that. I could care less about Octomom, but ick on that tattoo. ick ick ick. And Chantel, there is no way that tattoo cost 500.00. I’m an artist, and we don’t charge that much for anything except large pieces (1/2 sleeves and back pieces). However, given the crappy quality, they should have paid HER.

Kara April 29, 2009, 8:56 AM

Sorry but where the heck does the money for this come from???? You know, I am all for a mom treating herself to something once in a while, we all work hard and deserve a little something but honestly this just takes the cake. Not working … and this is what taxpayer dollars are buying. Great!!!

Val May 3, 2009, 2:40 PM

Amazing she can afford to treat herself to a tattoo. I still think the Doctor that inplanted the eggs should be be held responsible for all eight of the kids and required to support them. Who in their right mind fertilizes someone who already has six kids. Give me a break, put the babies up for adoption, give them a chance to have a normal life.

Anonymous August 5, 2009, 11:19 PM

who cares!!! worry about your own problems

donwload full movie September 11, 2010, 9:06 PM

Stumbled into this website by chance but I’m sure glad I clicked on that link. You definitely answered all the queries I’ve been dying to answer for some time now. Will actually arrive back for additional of this. Thank you so much

Casino Online December 29, 2010, 10:07 AM

Your SEO site is super I will have to read it all, thank you for the diversion from my coursework!

Ruleta January 1, 2011, 10:37 AM

As a Newbie, I am always researching online for articles that can help me get further ahead.

Not easy to say thank you, me english not so well - but these really good. Good read to practice English.

casa gala panamá January 14, 2011, 4:38 PM

As a Newbie, I am always looking online for articles that can help me get further ahead.

casa gala panama January 14, 2011, 8:05 PM

As a Newbie, I am always exploring online for articles that can help me get further ahead.

Dietassaludables January 16, 2011, 1:47 AM

Kudos from one brainiac to another. :)