I've been hearing all these news stories about teens "sexting." I decided to try it out for myself ... and recommend you do the same!
Guest blogger Georgia Payne: Lately, it seems like every other day I hear about another teen getting in trouble for "sexting."
I certainly don't condone teens doing this ... but was intrigued by the word "sexting." Sounds like something I could definitely get behind!
So this weekend, I decided to "sext" my husband with a racy text message. He texted right back ... he was definitely turned on!
As a mother of twin toddlers, it's harder and harder to fit in time for romance. But sending a racy text message (which took all of 10 seconds) was enough to get us both revved up for later. Instant foreplay!
To try sexting for yourself:
- Send him a sexy message at a time when you know no one else will be reading over his shoulder. (You can even send one from the next room!)
- You can be as wild (or as mild) as you like ... let your personal comfort zone be your guide.
- Idea: Tell him exactly what you plan to do to him later, and what you'd like him to do to you. The anticipation you create will be explosive!
- Double- and triple-check the number before hitting "send."
- Make sure you DELETE all messages the second you send them. (You'd hate for your 8-year-old to borrow your phone and say, "Mommy, what does BLEEP mean?" Cringe!)
- When you meet again, make sure you have a fire extinguisher within reach, because things are gonna get HOT!
Would you ever send your man a racy text?