Susan Boyle Washes That Gray Outta Her Hair

The "Britain's Got Talent" breakthrough star goes from dowdy to, um, a little less dowdy.

Susan Boyle, the woman with the voice of an angel and the fashion sense of, well, your dotty Aunt Mabel has gone and gussied herself up. It was just a matter of time, right?

What do you think of her mini-makeover?

susan boyle new hair
see more photossee more photos
Eyebrow MakeoversDaddy Makeovers

next: What Are Friends For? A Longer Life
Alice April 24, 2009, 4:38 PM

My goodness! I think everybody feels better with a change of wardrobe and hairstyle update. Her slight makeover is sharp and brings out the real “Susan.” Oveall, I think people are rooting for her because she is a gifted lady who has remained hidden for far too long and can now finally soar with her talents. This idea that she should be “freakish” to be appreciated is insulting to her in particular and humanity in general. I just hope she has good people looking after her so that she won’t be exploited and mistreated while sharing her gift.

Ms. V April 24, 2009, 7:09 PM

I liked her better the other way. There was a sweetness about how much it didn’t matter to her. :(

Janet Ford April 24, 2009, 7:23 PM

She looks like she could be her own daughter. Love the hair color and eye brows. Natural beauty, inside and out. :)

spygrrl April 24, 2009, 7:27 PM

Looks just don’t matter when you are an angel like her! I hope she never sells out on the inside-

Ginnie April 24, 2009, 7:50 PM

She looks great! We all need a little help now and then and now she looks her age! Good for her!

Madeleine Thompson April 24, 2009, 10:35 PM

I thing she is just great either way.

Stingray April 25, 2009, 12:13 AM

I think she never looked ‘bad’ in the first place. Like most have said, everyone feels better with a new haircut, wardrobe, etc. Actually, I thought that dress she wore when she sang her ‘first’ onstage song was beautiful. She is a wonderfully refreshing personality! She is a Diva.

scatha April 25, 2009, 12:40 AM

I think she is great either way. It is her voice that counts. We put too much value on outward appearance.

candy April 25, 2009, 12:41 AM

I hope “THEY” do the right thing for her,and give her good advice.

Wilfredo April 25, 2009, 1:12 AM

Susan is ok either way. A little make over adds to her innate beauty.

Keep your natural beauty susan

Kristi April 25, 2009, 1:18 PM

She is such an inspiration! And I think her look now matches the beautiful person she is on the inside!!