Susan Boyle's Got Talent

Susan Boyle's show-stopping rendition of a "I Dreamed a Dream" from Les Miz gave us chills. Don't believe us? It even melted Simon's heart! What are the odds of a never been kissed 47-year-old woman who lives alone with her cats doing that??

Susan Boyle

See Also:

next: School Cheer Coach Fired after Posing Nude
Sandy April 16, 2009, 9:18 PM

I’m sorry. Did I miss the memo that said if you want to have a gorgeous voice you should do a lot of kissing and stay away from cats?

Where do you people get your thought process from???

Anne April 16, 2009, 10:30 PM

This is just the most appealing story I’ve heard in years. With 95% of the entertainment industry being so plastic, with fake everything, it’s awe inspiring to hear such rare talent. I hope fame and the “expert stylists” don’t ruin Susan.

Anonymous April 16, 2009, 10:48 PM

I watched the video and I think Susan is fantastic. However do you actually “buy” the performance of Simon, the decorative blonde, and the other male judge? I mean really? There were two stunning performances…one from Susan (genuine) and one from the judge panel (TOTALLY contrived).

Franka April 17, 2009, 5:39 AM

Suzanis given a chance.That’s what matters. Television shows are not only for the eyes. They are entertainment biz and they must sell to cover their cost and make money too!!!!.Suzan is been viewed by the world.I believe this exposure will reward her long waiting chance to do what she love and i think she plays dump but she is not that stupid.
i wish her all the best.

Michael P April 18, 2009, 4:19 AM

I do wish with all my heart that Ms. Boyle reads this comment, though I know it won’t happen. Ms Boyle is 48 and never been kissed, and I am not worthy to be the man that give her the first. In the 6 or so minutes that she spent on the stage in front of that Glasgow audience, Ms Boyle showed the world she could sing and showed me how shallow I have been my entire life.
How many others have I judged by their clothing, their grooming, or some other characteristic; and then I have stopped from looking any deeper? How soon will I do it again? I hope it is not soon.
Ms. Boyle will soon be in the middle of that maelstrom called show biz. I hope she finds success. I truly hope she finds contentment. And I hope she finds a man worthy of her to kiss her. But I am here to testify. I am not worthy. But I do thank her for showing me that. Another thing I learned from watching her performance is that it is never to late in a life for anything. Definitely not for Ms. Boyle; and maybe not for me.

Slan abhaile, Ms. Boyle.

jk April 20, 2009, 11:11 PM

She is so cute and she sings wellShe seems to have a nice profile on a single’s club named **millionairechats.com**. She’s attractive, popular there now.

maxine naylor May 20, 2009, 1:23 PM

I think she is the best thing to come out of a talent show since they started the shows. This is real, no skmipy outfit, or tons of make-up, no unreal life style, and the singing is out-of-this-world! Susan Boyle is a breath of fresh air. I have watched her video since it came out last month. I cry every time I watch it. Absolutely For Real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!