The Male Package: Handle With Care?

How much do you really know about his manhood?

Jodi Bryson: Crotchtacular. That's what I said to my guy the last time I saw his package tucked nicely into those yummy fitted boxer briefs that look like cotton bicycle shorts. He was wearing only his black Calvins, leaning on his elbow in bed, turning off his phone. He was waiting for me after a great dinner date, with his bulge in full view, and it warranted a compliment.

two women giggling and looking at a man

I can't deny that I have an inordinate amount of affection for male anatomy. Whenever I'm blessed to be a part of a boozy lunch with girlfriends and the subject turns to men (never!), I can't decide my favorite part. I adore wide shoulders but I couldn't be with a man who didn't have terrific pouty lips. Likewise great arms and hands are essential, but if there's no booty, what am I supposed to admire when he gets up in the middle of the night to visit the loo?

Did I mention I love man feet? Please don't call man feet ugly. They're like a cute pterodactyl claw with hairs, and I want to bite every toe.

Curiously, I never call dibs on the penis. Claiming a guy's package as my favorite body part just makes me look ... what? Oversexed? Cheap? Horny? Single? So I never claim his manhood as my fave. This is in part because the word "manhood" is embarrassing. But "little friend" isn't accurate (heeey), and "penis" is too medical for me. "Package" works. It makes it sound like a gift.

What I understand now is that none of my friends will admit it, but they love his package the most. It's the body part that likes you the best, too. Aaaah. Knit yours a little cap, why dontcha?

Now I ask you this: How much do you really know about his package? And I don't mean the way it looks or what bra best gets its attention. I'm not even talking about which move in your repertoire of bedroom maneuvers ends the evening -- ahem! I'm talking about average lengths while pitching a tent. I'm talking about flavors if he eats broccoli or dairy. I'm talking about Serious Man Facts.

The quiz is here. I fancy myself a sexpert, yet I answered exactly four questions correctly. I told my man I didn't understand his manhood the way I thought I did. He has planned a review session for later tonight. Such a thoughtful dude.

I'm inviting you to take the quiz and send us a note afterward telling us if your man's package is your favorite body part and why. We're trusting you not to get graphic or weird, you tart.

next: Daughter Sues Her Own Mother
Anonymous April 25, 2009, 12:59 AM

The link isn’t working for me!!

Kathy May 2, 2009, 2:36 PM

A man’s ” package ” is not the first thing I notice….cross my heart..
I notice his face and in particular, his eyes. Does he look straight at me, and not kind of wandering while he’s talking to me.
I like hands,arms,and his “package” much later when the time comes to get really close. Besides looks don’t mean a lot.

anon May 8, 2009, 11:51 AM

7 correct ones

quick loans June 29, 2009, 8:04 AM

I found www.momlogic.com very informative. The article is professionally written and I feel like the author knows the subject very well. www.momlogic.com keep it that way.

Kim July 25, 2009, 10:39 PM

Although I’m quite well acquainted with my bf’s package, I didn’t think I knew a lot of the things that would be on the quiz, but I actually got most of the questions correct. Surprised myself and laughed my butt off, much to my bf’s wonder, as he was standing nearby (I took the quiz while I was at his store hanging out while he does inventory). Fun quiz. Nice to know I know more about it then I thought!

:-)

harley August 31, 2009, 9:22 PM

lol 13 right

Aaron June 1, 2010, 5:34 AM

I found this very interesting. The things mentioned here are very informative. I like the way of saying things by Jodi Bryson keep it that way.

*******************
Furniture Packages Bulgaria

Furniture Packages Portugal June 1, 2010, 5:36 PM

I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be
sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with
everyone.

Furniture Packages Portugal

kiroshimasylvia June 2, 2010, 1:57 AM

The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and need an attention of every one. This is the concern which exists in the society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as
possible.
=====================================
Furniture Packs Spain

kiroshimasylvia June 2, 2010, 1:58 AM

possible.
=====================================
Furniture Packs Spain

kiroshimasylvia July 16, 2010, 11:28 PM

I like this particular article It gives me an additional input on the information around the world Thanks a lot and keep going with

posting such information. I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be sorted out because it is about the

individual but it can be with everyone. I like this particular article It gives me an additional input on the information around the

world Thanks a lot and keep going with posting such information.
=========================
The Real Estate

SHANNONMercado20 September 18, 2010, 5:21 AM

It’s well known that cash can make people free. But how to act if one doesn’t have cash? The only one way is to receive the loans or just financial loan.