Top 10 Mom Songs!

In honor of Mother's Day, we asked thousands of women in the momlogic community "What's YOUR 'Mom Song'?" Here are YOUR winning tunes!

Lee Ann Womack, Martina McBride, Beyonce

They empower, entertain, or just make us mush -- but one thing remains -- the second we became a mom, they took on new meaning. Whether you love top 40, country, or kid-friendly tunes, we all have that song that makes us go "shhhh, this is my song!"

Topping the list is mom Lee Ann Womack's song, "I Hope You Dance." Written by Tia Sillers and Mark Sanders, the duo says the song is about taking chances and not being afraid to try something new -- something that strikes a chord with moms.

But it wasn't all famous artists who made the top 10. YouTube superstar Anita Renfroe's Momisms, the popular song set to the William Tell Overture, was a big hit among our community moms.

We reached out to Renfroe to get her reaction, and she was almost as excited as we are! "I am totally honored to have made this list! What I love about this is the sense of community it illustrates. Prior to my song going viral on YouTube, all the other things that ended up 'viral' in our household had been a negative outcome that ended up with cans of disinfectant spray. But when moms love something (like a wacky song that makes them feel better) they immediately want to share it with other moms. That's how we roll -- we are connectors. And, as I probably will never win an American Music Award, I will consider this my personal AMA (American MOM Award!)."

Take a listen to the chart-topping mom songs on iTunes!

Mom's Top 10 Hits icon

Theme From the Brady Bunch - The Brady Bunch
You've Got a Friend In Me - Randy Newman, Toy Story OST
Fly to Your Heart - Selena Gomez, Tinkerbell OST
Hakuna Matata - The Lion King

next: Child Services Visit Octo-Mom Nadya Suleman
Spencer Johngrass October 25, 2010, 5:35 PM

I have been just going through your post it is quite well crafted, I am searching on the internet searching for the best way to do this blog thing and your site is simply extremely professional.

Zoila Baligod October 26, 2010, 7:55 PM

This story is going to be a little longer than normal, but it is critical reading.

Davis Kogan October 26, 2010, 10:50 PM

My brother and I had been just discussing your very topic, he’s usually endeavouring to prove me completely wrong. Your current view on this is wonderful and exactly how I truly feel. I just now mailed my brother this page to show him your current view. After overlooking your weblog I saved and will be returning to read your posts!

Eugenio Footer October 27, 2010, 1:54 PM

I am always looking for someone to alternative articles and reviews with, I’m a student and have a website right here on our university internet site. The subject of this website and writting fashion would go great in some of my category’s, let me know if you’re up for this.

Leandra Vanderhoof November 2, 2010, 12:07 PM

awfully helpful tips. I should have read this post some years ago. Any how will share this post with my kids now and hope they make the best out of it.

Errol Theuner November 13, 2010, 1:21 PM

My partner and I enjoyed reading this post, I was just wondering do you trade featured posts? I am continuously trying to find someone to make trades with and merely thought I would ask.

Hair Color For Yellow Skin Tone November 25, 2010, 12:17 AM

Every great advance in natural knowledge has involved the absolute rejection of authority.

Hemorrhoid Cure November 27, 2010, 3:42 PM

Fine info. Thank you, I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Mary November 30, 2010, 9:47 AM

You’re a spirited bloke I want to say so I will.

diazepam December 1, 2010, 2:17 PM

Hello everybody, This web page is excellent as well exactly how the subject had been expanded. I like some of the comments too even though I would choose we all keep it on topic to be able to add significance to the subject.

oferty last minute December 3, 2010, 8:18 AM

Can I make a suggestion? I think youve got something good here. But what if you added a couple links to a page that backs up what youre saying? Or maybe you could give us something to look at, something that would connect what youre saying to something tangible? Just a suggestion.

Drukarki etykiet December 3, 2010, 9:09 AM

Sorry to hear that.

noże kuchenne December 6, 2010, 3:03 AM

Dude, gimme more!

Audyt Warszawa December 6, 2010, 3:41 AM

You should definately read more about this! Please!

Meat Slicers December 7, 2010, 4:10 PM

Just wondering if you took any writing or editorial classes? You write so well! Maybe you should consider some payed writing pieces. Just a thought! - Kim

Party Rentals In Miami Fl December 11, 2010, 9:09 AM

The Constitution gives every American the inalienable right to make a damn fool of himself.

monitor oddechu December 11, 2010, 2:00 PM

This really is the very best post I understand as of these days.Exactly where did you got every one of the data from? That is very useful and really education. I will remain awhile in right here. Worth reading each wordsf

Gerlach December 12, 2010, 9:20 PM

My name is Lukas and i am coming from Poland. I am a member of the wedding photographers greece group and i really love taking wedding photos. i have studied web design in greece at a private college and at my free time i create web sites for my friends and me. I have read most of your articles and comments that you publish daily and i would like to thank you and express my appreciation for your really nice work.

Anonymous December 15, 2010, 12:49 PM

jesus christ.

best cupcakes in nyc December 16, 2010, 9:40 PM

An insightful post right there mate . Thanks for the post .