Wanna Be Closer to Your Man? Spank Him!

A dominatrix (and mom of two) gives us pointers.

woman spanking man

Scientists have found that spanking your man can actually boost your bond. After spanking, the study found that couples reported increases in relationship closeness. As a professional dominatrix, that didn't surprise me a bit.

Spanking your guy can equal very hot foreplay! What's the allure? It takes responsibility and pressure away from your partner, even if only for a very short time. That person is no longer in charge...and that can be a very freeing feeling. Often, this type of foreplay (and role-play) can transport the couple to a different time and space -- which really pumps up the eroticism factor!

You DON'T have to be into pain or S/M to enjoy these activities -- after all, love taps can be just as arousing as a forceful smack! Just remember to always play it safe and follow my spanking tips and tricks. They're sure to send your partner into erotic overload:

• Warm-up is important. Start the spanking session by slightly cupping your hands and lightly hitting each buttock one at a time, always targeting the fleshy, middle part of his butt.

• A good way to gauge how hard you should spank is to watch your partner's reaction. If he's having a tough time taking it, use a lighter touch. But if he tells you to spank him harder, by all means go for it!

• Gently rub the skin after every few strokes. Rubbing creates a more sensual vibe, increases blood flow, and allows your partner to take the next stroke with more ease.

• Lightly scratch the buttocks with your fingernails after you rub them to boost arousal.

• Once you've created a nice rosy hue on the buttocks, cool his buns down with ice between smacks. The ice is soothing -- but the slick surface will make your next smack sting even more!

• Try different positions while spanking. Making him bend down and touch his toes creates a taut bottom, rendering the sting of your hand much more powerful! This particular position will make him feel mentally submissive, too.

• Put him over your knee for some good old-fashioned fun!

Try my tips, and I guarantee you'll have a spanking good time. Do you dare?

next: Liam Neeson Completes Work on Latest Film
HerToy October 28, 2010, 12:17 PM

My wife started this spanking a few years ago. I have to wear satin thong panties 24/7 in-case She has the need to spank me in a hurry the thongs do not get in the way . I am often spanked over her knee when ever she gets mad. Sometimes after the spanking I am put in big full cut satin panties. They feel really soothing over my hot red bottom. I love my wife and adore her so much since becoming the pantied spanked husband. Its all very private so no one knows. She always buys me nice satin thongs that are pretty but yet they fit me very good. It has definitely brought us much closer and our life has been much happier.

I would rather be over her knee getting spanked than golfing with my friends !

Janice October 28, 2010, 2:23 PM

Spanking my husband is not only very effective ! it is very fun for me ( I do not let him know that)

I love taking my anger out on his bottom!
He is very obedient and loyal to me.

He is never aloud to spank me I am the dominant one behind closed doors.

Blonderay November 21, 2010, 9:14 AM

I get very irritated at the descendancy into discipline and submissive husband in these kind of posts. That is certainly not the situation in our marriage. Just because I like to be spanked does not make me a submissive or my wife a dominant. For goodness sake can’t a man write about spanking without all these terms coming out? It really freaks me out and I think it gives a very false picture regarding the reality of many marriages.

Jeff December 9, 2010, 4:33 PM

I wish I had a woman in my life who would put me over her knee and spank my bare butt good.

Ernest Auel December 30, 2010, 7:01 AM

Hello I am experiencing a trouble using your web site, I’m having 404 messages pretty frequently, I’m not very sure as to why but when I refresh the webpage it returns okay.

Hello Kitty Coloring Game December 30, 2010, 9:47 AM

Am i allowed to have a word of advice? I think you’ve got sth great here. Yet what if you also included a couple of links towards a page which supports what you are saying? Or simply you may give us more information to check out, whatever might associate what youre saying, something concrete?

MCAT practice tests January 1, 2011, 5:44 AM

Hey there I’m experiencing a technical issue reading your blog, I am given 501 errors extremely often, I’m not much too clear why however when I refresh the web page it comes alright.

joe January 11, 2011, 9:34 AM

My wife has spanked me for many reasons. Often times its to win her point and she does win. She will make me slip into some control top pantyhose and spank me . Then I am forced to wear the pantyhose to work under my jeans the next day. I have grown to love the feeling of the panties and actually love wearing them. The spankings are very nice and confirm how much I love her .

kenny5 February 28, 2011, 10:07 AM

my wife often takes control of our home life. I am often forced to wear control top pantyhose 24/7 . I love when my wife makes me drop my pants and get over her lap for a spanking. She spanks me right over the pantyhose. I love how the pantyhose feel and look . after being spanked by her i feel so much closer to her and I love her even more !

water damage March 18, 2011, 12:29 AM

I have bookmarked your site and will come back again. Trying to stay up on the latest.

Criminal Attorneys Los Angeles March 22, 2011, 7:30 AM

You ought to actually think about working on growing this weblog into a serious authority in this market. You evidently have a grasp handle of the topics everyone is looking for on this website anyhow and you might definitely even earn a buck or two off of some advertisements. I might discover following latest matters and elevating the quantity of write ups you put up and I assure you’d begin seeing some wonderful targeted visitors within the near future. Just a thought, good luck in no matter you do!

NYC criminal lawyer March 23, 2011, 12:45 AM

I know this isn’t precisely on topic, but i have a site using the identical program as effectively and i get troubles with my comments displaying. is there a setting i am missing? it’s attainable you could help me out? thanx.

Val April 16, 2011, 9:41 AM

Hi
I started spanking my husband and it has turned me on so much that I cannot believe I have found something that lights that spark. The sex is amazing afterwards and the bond is definitely stronger.
I advise all women to try it. It is a fun activity and deep down, most men want it.

KristiT April 18, 2011, 2:18 AM

I have been spanking my husband now for over 5 years and it works wonders on his behavior. I spank him for things that you would spank a little boy for being rude, not helping out around the house and throwing a tantrum. I bare his bottom and take him over my knee and use a ping pong paddle.

ahumanishere April 27, 2011, 1:36 PM

I think if the wife and her husband agree that she is best suited to lead the marriage then he should obey her. If she provides her husband the discipline and marital structure he needs out of love then I fully support this.

thanks,

Leighanne May 21, 2011, 4:46 AM

My wife paddles me often now.

We have been married 29 years and paddling is our way of making sure the marriage is strong and I am obedient to her.

I am a sissy to her at home now. I have housekeeping, serving and bedroom maid uniforms and it is my job to do the house chores and cooking.

She likes me presentable first thing in the morning to serve her coffee in bed. I get up early, dress in a traditional housekeeping uniform with apron. I wear lingerie, heels and hose and a wig and full makeup.

It takes me a while to get ready so I do it in our guest bedroom and bath so as to not wake her. She never complains when I wake her like this now.

Blonderay May 23, 2011, 4:02 AM

I agree with Val’s post. No mention of discipline, submission, sissy and the like. That is not what it is about. I cringe when I hear that. My wife is very comfortable in spanking me but it is nothing to do with the above words for goodness sake although it may look like it at the time.