Momlogic Investigates: The truth about girls, anger, and violence ... Part 2
This week, a video of a girl brawl in a St. Paul, Minnesota, high school bathroom is making news. So we decided to take a closer look at why teen girls have become so violent. And we were surprised to learn that these types of girl-fight videos are everywhere: YouTube, MySpace, and girlscanfight.com -- a website dedicated exclusively to these horrific fights. Are teen girls just looking for their 15 minutes of fame? Or are they truly becoming more aggressive? See what these girls who fight have to say about why they do it -- and why they broadcast it.
Here are signs from Dr. Lisa Boesky that your daughter may be ready to snap.
1. Getting increasingly irritable or agitated (short fuse)
2. Starts finding fault with everyone, constantly sees self as victim
3. Verbally threatens peers or family members
4. Experiences a major loss, gets in major trouble, or is humiliated
5. Says things like "I can't take it anymore" or "I'm going to make them pay"