WIN $1,000 in FREE Groceries!

Imagine having an extra $1,000 in your pocket to help with the increasing cost of feeding your family. Now that dream could become a delicious reality!

Go to our We Heart Hungry Girl group and tell us your favorite HG trick, tip, or recipe and you just may be the WINNER!

And, to help you spend that $1,000 wisely, Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien gives us her TOP ATE list of products she can't live without!

If you're anything like us and can't get enough of HG, subscribe to Hungry Girl's DAILY tips & tricks, delivered right to your e-mail!

next: Pregnant Woman Hit by Car While Fleeing from Bear
Kendra  April 20, 2009, 10:01 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE Tage fat free greek yogurt. Works in almost anything in place of mayo and is YUUUUMY! Second place is Almond Breeze…who knew almonds could be so good!

Karen April 20, 2009, 10:15 AM

Love the refried bean enchilada recipe, and using canned pumpkin in so many recipes, particulary cake mixes.

natosha miller April 20, 2009, 11:36 AM

very good love that mix of ideas what is so good is its natural and healthy

Rebecca April 20, 2009, 11:51 AM

I love having restaurant food nutritional values exposed. I will never assume the salad is the healthiest choice on the menu again.

Wilma April 20, 2009, 1:02 PM

What I love the most about Hungry Girl is the fact that all she does is such a great asset to all weight watchers, new and lifetime members. This fill such a huge void for simple, easy, everyday items, low-point recipes that are low in fat, healthy and higher fiber. It doesn’t get any better than that. But it does, because there are so many helpful tips to go along with it. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have lost 56 lbs! Any love the new recipes!!!!

Lisa April 20, 2009, 1:38 PM

I love how several of the recipes use Laughing Cow cheese to make sauces creamy and delicious. I’ve been a fan of Laughing Cow for awhile, but I always just put the cheese on crackers. It’s nice to be able to add it to so many recipes. It makes a great alfredo sauce!

Linda April 20, 2009, 1:59 PM

My favorite HG receipe is Moo Shu Chicken and Shrimp Egg Rolls. I can’t believe they are so low in points, but so high in taste.

molly April 20, 2009, 2:25 PM

I love the blueberry scones- just a few simple ingredient substitutions and you’d never guess they were healthy!

shelly April 20, 2009, 2:54 PM

I love the yummy recipes and simplicity of making them! Even I can do them!!

Cris April 20, 2009, 3:23 PM

I just found the Hungrygirl and Momlogic website and I am addicted! They are both AWESOME. I will be visiting these sites often.

Tonya April 20, 2009, 6:47 PM

I also like using the Laughing Cow cheese in the recipes. My favorites are nachos and the cannoli cones.

Debbie Boynton April 20, 2009, 7:27 PM

Love this website!!

Alicia April 20, 2009, 8:19 PM

I like the Fight it and Bite it tips.

Mari April 21, 2009, 12:39 AM

I love all the healty recipes

Joanne Lehnhoff April 21, 2009, 5:46 AM

Love using the brocolli slaw mix and the chocolate peanut butter fudge.

Darla April 21, 2009, 7:17 AM

I like the brocolli slaw with some spicy v8 juice added to it and bring to a boil for a yummy soup!!!

Stephanie Willoughby April 21, 2009, 9:04 AM

I like to dip carrot sticks and celery into fat-free sour cream for a guilt-free snack.

sheila April 21, 2009, 12:13 PM

love all the recipes .Like the brocolli slaw.We all use the low cost ideas.Thanks

Amy April 21, 2009, 2:06 PM

I look forward to my hungry girl emails everyday, I can’t think of just one single tip or recipe because I love them all!!! Hungry girl with weight watchers has helped me lose my weight and maintain for over a year. I love my hungry girl cookbooks I tell everyone about them!!!

Antoinette G. April 21, 2009, 2:14 PM

I have been a hungry subscriber since 2005. My all time favorite hungry girl recipe is the no harm chicken parm. It is Juicy-on-the-inside, crunchy-on-the-outside chicken breast complete with melt-y cheese and warm tomato sauce?! Who wouldn’t love it. I currently the first book and would like to have the second. -Antoinette