Alec's Bad-Mouthing His Daughter ... Again!

We were appalled when we heard the hateful voice mail Alec Baldwin left for his daughter back in 2007. But now he's at it again!

Remember the voice mail Alec Baldwin left daughter Ireland, calling her a thoughtless little pig?

Audio Clip

Even though that message set off a firestorm of public criticism, he apparently didn't learn his lesson. Last night on "Letterman," he just had to open his mouth again about his only child. Take a listen to what he said this time!

Alec Baldwin

We love Alec on "30 Rock," but why does he keep talking down about his daughter, especially on national television? We just don't get it.

What do you think?

see more photos see more photos
Celebrity Custody Battles Exes Get Even In Public

next: Levi's Mom Torn Apart Over Missing Tripp
Beth May 13, 2009, 9:31 PM

I don’t know. He sounds like every father of a young teenage girl I’ve ever met. Especially the fathers who have no sisters.

GPC May 13, 2009, 10:06 PM

The audio clip was appalling, but the video clip is really what most people think of their teenagers…actually it was negligible in terms of anything bad I’ve heard from other parents…kind of funny!

Don't Be a Hater! May 13, 2009, 10:44 PM

no harm done here. isn’t that what all parents think of their teenagers?! hey, i think that of everyone’s bratty kid for that matter, whatever age they may be, as long as they’re brats.

Emmy May 14, 2009, 5:56 AM

I wish he neva had a chance 2 c his daughter…ever

chris May 14, 2009, 8:20 AM

Maybe it’s just me but I have never talked to my kids like that! I have a 13 yr old boy and 10 yr old daughter and trust me I’ve been very mad at them but to use such nasty language with them is horrible. You have to remember always that you are the adult and how you treat your children will set them up for how they will let their adult relationship goes and I would never want my daughter to end up with someone who would degrad her like that.

Rachel May 14, 2009, 10:05 AM

I threaten to throw my kids out the window everyday. Sometimes twice. He’s just kidding. It’s a joke. The older clip, however, was completely out of line and he should have been held accountable for that in court.

AM (from AK) May 14, 2009, 12:44 PM

He’s kidding…. It’s a JOKE! C’mon we all know teenagers are unreasonable, bratty & difficult to deal with from time to time. And we all (those of us who are parents to teens) have been so frustrated with our kids that we wanted to lock them up till their brains mature and they can be reasoned with… or worse.

Jill May 14, 2009, 12:50 PM

Kids are stressful, I tell my 3yr old to shut up. She’s at the way stage. Why this, why that, why, why, why. Because mommy is losing her mind, that’s way.

Gigohead  May 14, 2009, 1:56 PM

Oh God, I totally agree with Alec. Teenage girls now are such tough to handle. They are so moody at this age with all the changes they are going through. Alec must go nuts at her whims of woe because that’s how they act, like its the world against them. I’m the mother of a 15 year old boy and nine year old girl. I was also step mom to two girls now aged 18 and 16. They gave us so much headaches that my marriage fell apart.

I totally understand what Alec is getting at.

Betty May 15, 2009, 3:39 PM

13 has got to be one of the worst times for parents of girls. They are now teenagers and wannabes. If my 19-year-old daughter could stand face-to-face with her 13-year-old self, she’d probably give her a major cutting down. Add Alex and Kim’s celebrity to the equation, I’m sure their daughter Ireland is obnoxious x 10!