Carnie Wilson's Baby Nursery -- Gorgeous!

Carnie Wilson's new bundle of joy should arrive sometime in June. What will the baby's name be? A hint -- this celeb baby won't be named after a vegetable or Disney book.

Celebrity Baby Blog reveals that Carnie and hubby Rob Bonfiglio will be naming their second daughter Luciana. She'll be joining Carnie's 4-year-old daughter, Lola Sofia. Carnie tells Life & Style that Lola is especially excited: "She was with me when I took the pregnancy test, and when we looked at the stick, she started jumping up and down, going, 'Mommy, you're pregnant!' She's so excited for this baby to come."

As far as Luciana's nursery, it's very soft beiges with hints of pink: "The furniture's absolutely gorgeous," Carnie raves. "It's from Bellini. I'm already going into the room at 3 AM and playing nursery themes and rocking in the chair and just imagining what it's going to be like to have another. It's going to be great."

carnie wilson and daughter in nursery

carnie wilson and family in nursery

Want to see more pictures of Carnie's gorgeous nursery?

next: Outdoor Parties: Upscale on a Budget
Wendi May 3, 2009, 11:04 AM

I love it, and she does not look fat and floppy. She looks great and happy. I love that name, my 2yr old boy is named Luciano :) She made a good choice.

Gigohead  May 3, 2009, 3:38 PM

she looks great and the nursery looks fabulous. congrats to her and her family

Carnie May 3, 2009, 7:29 PM

Abbi you are a nasty person.
Keep your comments to yourself.

Anonymous May 4, 2009, 1:17 AM

I think it is very classy yet pink and adorable. Just like it should be for a little girl. The name Luciana is different and very pretty. Carnie looks good for being due in June. Best of luck to mother and child. God bless!

Carnie (the real one!) May 5, 2009, 2:49 PM

Hey Abbi…. have you been pregnant before? I’d love to see you 7 months pregnant with your second and feeling as beautiful on that day as I did. You are not kind. Even if you felt that way, it was a mean post. You must be even harder on yourself.

maria May 5, 2009, 8:08 PM

My goodness, I think Carnie looks gorgeous!! Such a glow! And her family is very beautiful. I love the name too, so pretty just like her daughter Lola. That abbi chick has to get her eyes checked, and keep her mouth shut.
Congratulations to Carnie!

Barbara May 8, 2009, 10:14 AM

I think she looks great! I couldn’t believe how stunning she looks for being 7 months pregnant. Thanks for sharing a peek into their beautiful nursery.

Anonymous May 11, 2009, 4:04 PM

Wow, that Abbi must be a miserable person! Why do people have to be so mean spirited?? I think Carnie, the nursery, and family all look just fabulous! And good for you for speaking out Carnie! Best of luck during this joyous time!
-Robin

Mrsmichaeljackson1 August 25, 2009, 11:09 PM

Is that a pug or a sharpei? cute family. xox

Immobilier Bretagne March 7, 2011, 1:03 AM

There are actually loads of details like that to take into consideration. That could be a great point to deliver up. I provide the thoughts above as common inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you deliver up the place crucial factor might be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around issues like that, but I’m positive that your job is clearly recognized as a good game. Both boys and girls feel the impression of just a second’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.