Happy Mother's Day from Mom of 18 Kids!

3-year-old Lily demonstrates how she manages to take care of all her massive brood.

next: Top Baby Names Revealed
maeby May 8, 2009, 9:00 AM

cute!

danielle Fiorito May 8, 2009, 12:40 PM

omg, soooooooo cute! She’s actually probably a better mom than octo-mom.

Renee May 8, 2009, 12:41 PM

I love how the little girl says being a mom is “boring” as she places her child head-first into the toilet!
HAHAHA!!

What an adorable way to say Happy Mother’s Day!

Susan May 8, 2009, 1:05 PM

Wow. She makes it look easy! And sanitary.

Mary May 8, 2009, 1:22 PM

octomom’s role model

beth May 8, 2009, 1:51 PM

She really should write a parenting book. I really learned a lot!

:0( May 11, 2009, 1:06 PM

This is a horrible video… In fact, I see nothing funny or cute about it at all! The behaviors this child is being encouraged to exhibit are deplorable. She is hitting, dunking her doll in the toilet and has an overall view that babies are to be mistreated. Yes I get that its a toy but we all know that kids treat thing and people the same way and that they need to be taught to treat both with respect. These are abusive types of behaviors and allowing a child to exhibit these behaviors without correcting them is dangerous. Not to mention that the mom is encouraging this bad behavior. If this mom continues to encourage this abusive behavior her daughter will become a bully in school, have few real friends, if any, and will wind up being constantly in trouble…. worst case scenerio… the kid grows up to be abusive to her spouse (if she can find someone who will tolerate her whining and bullying behaviors) and abusive to her children. Just to see if I was over reacting I showed this video to my kid to see how he would react. After all, he’s 12 and loves anything funny. Well, he didn’t even smile, he had a disgusted look on his face while watching it and he said “she’s mean! I hope she doesn’t have a baby brother or sister”… something I hadn’t even thought of. The mom allowing these behaviors and not correcting them is being fully irresponsible and is using her child in a most disturbing way. By the way, isn’t this the little girl who’s mom made her do that horrible goodbye video to President Bush? I’m pretty sure it is. The mom who is taping these videos is showing a pattern of bad parenting and needs to be stopped. If here friends and family don’t step in then Child Protective Services needs to and might I suggest a parenting class and a child psychology class so she can learn how what she is teaching her child now can develop into big problems for her child in the future.

jane jones May 11, 2009, 5:15 PM

oh dear

Sumi March 13, 2010, 6:49 AM

WOOOOW. You REEALY need to calm down. I used to do the same things and im fine. you, on the other hand, have some serious issues to work out. its cute. if you dont think so, ignor it. shes 3. i used to have baby carrage drag races and i helped take care of my baby siblings. Im 15, im a good student, pleanty of friends and never hurt/ bullied anyone. i think its offensive you assume the kid is messed up for life. all kids do it, dosnt make them screwed up.