Jon and Kate Fake It Til They Make It

Jon & Kate appear together in public for the first time since the affair rumors began swirling ... and Jon even talks to the bodyguard! Check out the pics!

next: 62-Year-Old Mom Says Age Is Just a Number
Dagmar Bleasdale May 18, 2009, 4:46 PM

I say leave those two alone! I would not want to be trailed if I had marriage problems. Let them work it out!

michelle May 18, 2009, 4:47 PM

Kate - CUT YOUR DAMN HAIR! OMG its just becoming its own entity!! it does not look good on you!!

Vita David May 18, 2009, 10:53 PM

I say leave them alone,,,for their childrens sakes if for nothing else. as for her hair it would annyoy the crap out of me to have that mound of hair in my eyes all the time…she looks like a sheepdog…get it shaped a little more flattering already!!!!

Leeza May 18, 2009, 11:20 PM

I think that Kate’s hairdo covers her right eye for a very clear reason! If Jon stands to her right,she cannot even see him (like he isn’t even there). Kate likes it that way! Kate enjoys looking out her peephole (her LEFT eye).That way she isn’t forced to see EVERYTHING all at once. She likes seeing one thing at a time, so she can pick and choose.That’s so strange,seeing half of one’s environment, on purpose!

AM  May 19, 2009, 1:08 AM

I told you all its a reverse mullet… and the front keeps getting longer and longer…???

NB May 19, 2009, 6:52 AM

If your in the public eye and you have marriage problems then guess what they are going to become public knowledge.If they are so desprite to do this in private and save there so called marriage then get OFF TV you idiots and put your family first!!!!

Bree May 19, 2009, 9:41 AM

Kate’s brother and sister in law (Jodi)claim that Kate went to Jon many months ago with a contract that states Jon CAN have a girlfriend, live a separate life from Kate (behind the scenes). The agreement states that all Jon has to do is show up for filming the show. Jon was initially shocked and deeply hurt when Kate handed him that agreement.Though it looks like he has taken Kate up on that agreement! Now I am SHOCKED! Their “reality show” has been a hoax for many months!Kate deliberately tricked the viewers into believing that their family was together.TLC should demand that Kate give a sincere apology to all the mislead viewers that now feel so betrayed.Kate is a cold, self centered,con artist!Definitely NOT qualified to be a role model for Mothers,wives and families.TLC-Shame on you, if you let this show play out for another season! Viewers can turn on a soap opera anytime, and that’s what their show really is.Can we please get back to REALITY, for everybody’s sake!

Mandy May 19, 2009, 7:51 PM

Not only has the show been a hoax, now the Chicago Sun Times is reporting that they are both negociating a made for tv movie on their rise to fame, AKA Hoax…
TLC should be ashamed of themselves. The Learning Channel…I’ve learned that a bunch of perverts, who run TLC, like to ruin kids lives.
The parents are discusting. The fans are advocates for abuse. But TLC brought them in and got the ball rolling and continued the hoax under the guise of the nice Christian family. I’ll never watch the show or that channel again..

sarah May 23, 2009, 2:18 PM

I think that you all are cold blooded..what is wrong with everybody seriously..i dont understand why everybody is attacking kate..you all are idiots and how are they supposed to handle their business off tv if they are already in the public eye..theres no way they can get out now with all the pics and videos ..

Anonymous May 24, 2009, 3:19 AM

Has anyone stopped and thought maybe Jon and Kate do this show for their children! Everyone making judgment does not know what it is like to have 8 kids with 6 of them being the same age. the places these kids have got to go to, the trips they have taken, the VIP treatment they have receieved, is all because of the show. I can only dream of doing half those things with my son and I only have 1!!! Plus think about the future, they will have 8 college educations to pay for, 8 children going through high school(and everybody should know how expensive hs can get). These are worries on our minds and they are probably even bigger worries on their minds!!