Jon Gosselin Couldn't Look More Miserable

In case you couldn't wait another second to see what's really happening in Jon and Kate's rocky marriage, we've got a sneak peek at the season five premiere -- and Jon couldn't look more miserable.

Jon and Kate plus 8 Season 5

To watch the entire episode, check your local listings and tune in to TLC on Monday, May 25th.

next: Kate Gosselin's Hair Is All the Rage!
Anonymous May 22, 2009, 8:22 AM

Kate it is all about me,Children will get thru,I see Jon walking in the shoes of my own son.Fame can destroy people dont let it do it to your family.

Emma May 22, 2009, 8:58 AM

He just looked really tired to me.

Leeza May 22, 2009, 10:13 AM

When a marriage fails,normally each partner feels a deep sense of sadness and loss. It’s similar to a mourning period after a death. Jon clearly is experiencing the sad mix of emotions that comes from the break down of his marriage, and the end of his family as a whole (wife and children).Kate on the other hand,shows no signs of sadness or loss.If anything, she looks more content than ever before,”relieved” is a better word.Kate is looking forward to her “get away weekends” becoming her “future life”, once Jon becomes her EX-HUSBAND.Thank God, kids grow up in spite of their parents! These children are very resilient! They already survived living in the chaos and drama, that has been their whole life so far.I think they will thrive, once their parents divorce. For they will finally see their parents happy and relaxed!

carol May 22, 2009, 10:27 AM

gosh, i feel so bad, to me they seemed like a very happy family, and it’s never good when a family seperates. it’s so easily to give up then try and rebuild to what once was. at the end of the the day the kids are the victims of a failed marriage.

Dawn Garcia May 22, 2009, 10:49 AM

Kate needs to let this show go. As much as I love it I would hope that her marrage would be more important than the show. I wish them all well.

Maeby May 25, 2009, 1:58 PM

jon looks so sad. i feel really bad for him

Rayburn July 1, 2009, 11:55 PM

Hi everyone. It?s like your batteries get low, and you need to charge them on someone else?s story.
I am from Ireland and too poorly know English, please tell me right I wrote the following sentence: “Balzary, rechristened flea, would go on to form the red hot chili peppers, one posted by flea on march.”

Regards 8) Rayburn.

Shavonne September 6, 2009, 3:42 AM

Good morning. The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it.
I am from Iraq and know bad English, tell me right I wrote the following sentence: “Since the monthly employees, parties, track bank operations, card countries and next higher travertine companies have approved sometimes artistic about the shooting history of purchase stations among insurance stations.”

Best regards :-D, Shavonne.