Kate Gosselin Admits: "Everything's Falling Apart"

US Weekly: Kate Gosselin admits that "everything's falling apart" in her marriage in another new clip from the May 25 premiere of their TLC show Jon & Kate Plus 8.

kate gosselin plus eight minus jon
"Everything's falling apart," Kate says. "I feel like the world is sitting on my shoulders."

As seen in the sneak peek clip, the couple of about 10 years speak to the camera separately. (In prior seasons, they give testimonials together.)

Kate added: "I will not give up. I will not lay down and die."

The video shows Kate rushing through crowds of photographers.

Us Weekly has reported that Jon Gosselin lives in an apartment above the garage of their $1.1 million home, and had an affair with a 23-year-old. Short-tempered Kate -- who fired 40 staffers in three months -- has become "inseparable" from her bodyguard.

"I can't be myself," Jon says in a separate testimonial. "I'm not feeling so hot right now. I might as well be in prison."

As for what's in store this coming season?

"We'll see what happens," he said.

The clip, which carried the tagline, "There are two sides to every story," urged fans to watch the fifth season premiere and see Jon and Kate face each other for the first time.

Read more hot stories Moms Are Talking About.

next: American Girl Introduces First Jewish Doll
Alecia May 25, 2009, 7:32 AM

This is disgusting. These people are making the sanctity of marriage look like a game. Who knows if any of it is real or if it’s all for a marketing ploy, but whatever it is, it doesn’t belong on television for all to see. I used to think that they were a good family until I saw her treat her husband like trash and now to exploit their marriage on national television. yuck.

Anne May 25, 2009, 6:51 PM

I think it’s nothing but a gimmick to increase ratings. No, I won’t be watching, and I’ve never watched that show, but it’s pretty obvious.

Emily's Mum May 25, 2009, 11:45 PM

I’m a big fan of the show. I think the show is about as real as a reality show can get. Who’s to say how my life would play out on national tv?! I know that my marriage isn’t perfect or my parenting skills! In fact, I’m GLAD my life isn’t made public! I feel bad for Kate now that she has 8 kids to raise on her own. Jon needs to GROW UP!!! It’s obvious how immature he is!!

Ann May 26, 2009, 12:00 AM

Watching tonight made me realize I have no right to judge. I wish them and their kids well, regardless of my views on who is right and wrong. It’s so hard when your life falls apart like this, nobody who has never been in this position should be judging…. you have no clue.

Will's mom May 26, 2009, 12:56 AM

You cannot emasculate a man constantly (especially in public since it’s all broadcast)and expect him to stay in love with you. If you picked at, nagged, and put down your kids constantly on national television you’d be called abusive. If you do it to your husband that’s supposed to be O.K.?

Bara September 4, 2009, 8:39 PM

Good evening. We cannot destroy kindred: Our chains stretch a little sometimes, but they never break.
I am from Italy and learning to read in English, give true I wrote the following sentence: “Mastercard much provides the new zealand all blacks, the city’s delivery effort issuer.”

THX ;), Bara.