Kate Gosselin and Her Bodyguard

Is this the man Kate Gosselin has allegedly been fooling around with on her hubby?

If you believe the tabloids, "Jon and Kate Plus 8" star Kate Gosselin has been getting pretty cozy with her bodyguard Steve Neild. Check out pics of the alleged couple arriving at the Baltimore airport.

next: Parents Are Drugging Kids to Get Ahead!
ashley May 14, 2009, 7:19 AM

Hey, I think he’s kinda hot! Better looking than Jon. Not that I’m condoning cheating.

Nikki May 14, 2009, 7:39 AM

Why does she need a body guard I don’t get it?She’s not a famouse movie star I think she is so full of herself….oh please….I WON’T be watching the show any more.It was great in the beggining but now it’s all about spoiled little brats….the whole family is just a bunch of spoiled brats.PATHETIC!!!!

Briellis May 14, 2009, 8:16 AM

Maybe he’s holding all the rabid hairstylists at bay who want to fix her hair.

Emma May 14, 2009, 9:02 AM

I agree with Nikki i can’t stand her I only saw the show once and I was so disgusted at her that i stop, but i have to say her bodyguard IS fine.

AL May 14, 2009, 10:29 AM

I’m not a big fan of her or Jon. If you think about how many people hate her a body guard may not be the worst idea. Unfortunately, she IS a celebrity. Just because she isn’t a hollywood actress, she is still famous…obviously or nobody would care. Their body language doesn’t show much affection between the two of them. If she is “boinking” him as momlogic called it. (lol by the way)I wouldn’t think it based on these photos, all they are doing is walking. They have distance between then and her body language shows her pointing away from him. I think if she had feelings for him, she may me a tiny bit closer or maybe just look more chatty or even friendlier…just my idea. I think all the Kate haters are looking for something because Jon was busted doing something wrong. Anyway, who cares, just doesn’t look like they are a secret item based on these pics to me!
btw, loved the hairstylist comment above…lol.

Lucky May 14, 2009, 11:03 AM

Really though?? A body guard?? I don’t understand her needing one. And these pictures don’t show any evidence whatsoever of them being “too friendly” as the media has been claiming. Nobody knows the truth but them.

Lia May 14, 2009, 1:24 PM

Yeah her hair is fug. Reminds of all the mod kids back in high school in the 80s, but their hair was jet black. I think some emo kids still have this ‘do.

I think she has a bodyguard so that she doesn’t have to talk to any normal folk when she’s in public. Tsk, tsk Kate, it’s all gone to her ugly head (of hair).

prncssjzmyn May 14, 2009, 1:57 PM

I agree man her hair sucks!I mean really is there ever a picture of her without her mouth wide open? lol

michelle May 14, 2009, 2:19 PM

the hair is REALLY bad. I agree. I don’t watch the show anymore either.

tanya May 14, 2009, 3:05 PM

So who’s taking care of the kids while dad’s out getting trashed with younger women, and mom’s jetsetting around with a hot bodyguard? Why does a mother of 8 small children need a manicure, a tan, and a wanna-be Victoria Beckham haircut? Who are these retards that are buying her book? Does anyone with any sense really think this woman is an expert in rearing children? Her kids have had cameras in thier faces since birth. What a disfunctional group they’ll turn out to be…

Rachel May 14, 2009, 8:49 PM

Nikki, she may not be a movie star but she is famous…that is why you are commenting on this story. She is not a “regular” woman, she is famous.

Mandy May 15, 2009, 6:13 PM

The show started out about a family and now it’s all about the cheating, media ho parents. Where did the poor little kids end up in this trainwreck? I don’t watch it anymore and I really hope TLC has the sense to take it off the air. Especially since family members are saying she has rage issues. Instead of signing scrapbooks she ought to invest in some therapy.

re May 17, 2009, 9:23 PM

I like her hair. Stop hating!

kris May 18, 2009, 1:45 AM

Nikki sounds a little jealous.. you’re one of the millions that gave them basically everything they have, so dont hate them for it now. I’m not sure how I feel about another season. I want to continue watching the kids grow but all the buzz needs to get cleared up. I want the truth, whatever that may be.. I would continue respecting them if they honestly gave us all the real story. Everyone is human and makes mistakes, nobody has room to judge anyone else.. we helped create this monster that surrounds them, I think we need to stand by them and be supportive.

Anonymous May 23, 2009, 1:07 PM

I never thought that those caring, loving parents off of Jon & Kate Plus 8 would ever cheat, unless they are acting on their show. Those poor children had to go through their lives being on T.V., and now their parents, the ones who made them go through all of that, are splitting up? So much for great parents. Way to go, Jon and Kate. If I were your kids, I would run away. It surprises me that your kids haven’t already. Nice going, Jon and Kate. You have officially ruined not only your own lives, but you have ruined your innocent childrens’ lives too.

Anonymous May 26, 2009, 1:18 AM

I think Kate is a witch and I feel so sorry for Jon. He deserves a good wife who does not berate him and treat him like a slave. He should divorce her and file for custody of the kids. He actually enjoys playing with them and caring for them.

I watched the show in the beginning because I thought the little kids were so cute. But, now, I cannot stand watching because of Katezilla. What ‘real’ mom would be bouncing around the country like her. If she loved her kids so much she should be at home taking care of them. But I guess since all her so called fame and fortune, she does not need to be a real mom anymore. She can just afford to hire babysitters and nannies to raise them. She really is so pathetic it makes me sick. I hope TLC cancels the show. I blame them too for ruining this family…along with Kate since it seems she is the only one really enjoying all the $$$ and fame. Poor Jon…he seems to just want to be with his kids and live a normal life.
The show is not a reality show anymore like it was in the beginning. Ever since they moved into that monster of a mansion house, it seems as if they are a totally different family. I am sure poor little helpless KAtezilla does not clean that house. And she most certainly is not cooking the family organic meals. She really makes me want to puke. She is obviously so fake now. I saw the premier, and her ‘Hollywoodness’ made me turn it off. She really needs to do something with her God aweful wig-do she calls hair. She needs to fire her stylist. And, I could not help but notice her manicured nails. GIve me a break. I am sure she is not doing much house work with nails like that. She needs to stop pretending that she is a victim and that she is all about her family. She is all about her fame and fortune. I truly hope that she wakes up because she ruins those beautiful children. They deserve a normal life.
Sorry for the long rant. I am not hating. I just hate to see fake people playing victim when they caused their own miseries.

Janet May 26, 2009, 8:42 AM

The hair of Kate looks great. Don`t hate her more. I don`t care if he is her bodyguard, but one thing I know is that I don`t see any suspicious on that photo. That is the price to be paid when you are in the T.V., but remember that they are human being like us and have difficult moments like us. I hope that their marriage and personal problems being resolved soon for the most important 8 persons. I will hope that the family loves being the winner in this case. Good Luck, Jon & Kate plus 8.

LORENA May 27, 2009, 11:03 AM

GOOD FOR HER. I WILL BE DOING THE SAME THING. GIVE THE POOR WOMAN A BREAK.
KATE DI QUE SI GUAPA ! TU PUEDES Y HACES LO QUE TODAS HARIAMOS.

lane June 4, 2009, 1:56 PM

My best friend cheated on her husband,she did the same thing Kate is doing.Her wardrobe made a 360 degree turn, to me this says a lot about her priorities & when you can have something new & exciting you tend to change because of the way it makes you feel.